Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Sathyanaash. May be he is doing it so that they can leave Janak alone. What is this guy Ani made of? Are we going to see another set of wedding rituals. Please spare us sometime. Janak, please move out. This Anirudh Bose can do whatever he wants.

I second all that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

so Aditya entry will have diversion to story.. less of mad family

Why did they spend all that money yaar.. Ani didnโ€™t even ask for a reimbursement from his pyari sasumaasmiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadia

Ani is happy.. TMW1 wants to know why he smiled.. he replied that these people are too insecure..

He asked JK if she doesnโ€™t have any other work that she is back here at his placesmiley37 he is insulting the wrong person.. she wonโ€™t even get that she is being insulted heresmiley37

J is wearing that bts Saree.. brings Divya.. drops it and her Saree catches firesmiley37

Now ask why is she wearing Saree all of a suddensmiley37smiley37

He is trying to stop the fire with the carpetโ€ฆ

smiley37smiley37 so carpet scene is also today smiley36.. y is she in saree all of a sudden.. for shoot?
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani is happy.. TMW1 wants to know why he smiled.. he replied that these people are too insecure..

He asked JK if she doesnโ€™t have any other work that she is back here at his placesmiley37 he is insulting the wrong person.. she wonโ€™t even get that she is being insulted heresmiley37

J is wearing that bts Saree.. brings Divya.. drops it and her Saree catches firesmiley37

Now ask why is she wearing Saree all of a suddensmiley37smiley37

He is trying to stop the fire with the carpetโ€ฆ

The disconnect between the two scenes are so jarring... smiley39

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow..I am just clapping and gushing like an idiot watching the episode today..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the dhamaaka I expected yesterday, happened today.. ๐Ÿ˜man this guy makes it impossible to be mad at him..๐Ÿ˜€he knows how to pull the right chords at the right time..๐Ÿ˜‰now he looks determined to accept Jhanak as his wife if only she lets him..๐Ÿ˜ŠThe way he gave it back to Shrishti and asked Arshi why is she here in the morning..๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅนonly disappointment I had is, why is he not saying that to his in house evil trio..they are no less criminals..๐Ÿค”but I guess they need a place to stay for drama..๐Ÿ˜‚the expressions on the evil clan faces..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป..had a very contented feeling after todayโ€™s episode after a long long time.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Looks like he is teaching Jhanak how to give it back and how lovely was it to see..๐Ÿ˜ I am so not liking the new entry already..and yes I noted Ani giving ok to the marriage proceedings..for some reason they fell on my deaf ears today..will see how it goes..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Funcnv - 5 months ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He wants to marry Arshi now and instructed family members to start the preparations smiley37smiley37

J will resume her maid duties๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Arshi feels instead of renting a flat she should stay in that asylumsmiley37

back to square one..

Chalo.. as predicted smiley39

Aadia thumbnail

Again with the eye locks guys.. I am not falling for it..

J is saying he can do whatever with his life.. not to tie her with him now.. why is he keeping her forcefully..

Ani is asking her if she wanted she could have left.. just the way he forced her.. she could have forced him..

So no more haq dialogues from J.. I suppose

Aadia thumbnail

Someone please clarify..

Is Ani a software engineer

Or an Ad Executive

Or Jโ€™s Talent Manager

Or all the abovesmiley37smiley37

He has been approached to contact J now..

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Wow..I am just clapping and gushing like an idiot watching the episode today..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the dhamaaka I expected yesterday, happened today.. ๐Ÿ˜man this guy makes it impossible to be mad at him..๐Ÿ˜€he knows how to pull the right chords at the right time..๐Ÿ˜‰now he looks determined to accept Jhanak as his wife if only she lets him..๐Ÿ˜ŠThe way he gave it back to Shrishti and asked asked Arshi why is she here in the morning..๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅนonly disappointment I had is, why is he not saying that to his in house evil trio..they are no less criminals..๐Ÿค”but I guess they need a place to stay for drama..๐Ÿ˜‚the expressions on the evil clan faces..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป..had a very contented feeling after todayโ€™s episode after a long long time.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Looks like he is teaching Jhanak how to give it back and how lovely was it to see..๐Ÿ˜ I am so not liking the new entry already..and yes I noted Ani giving ok to the marriage proceedings..for some reason they fell on my deaf ears today..will see how it goes..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was just thinking of you when I watched the episode. Glad to know you have been satisfied. smiley37

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Wow..I am just clapping and gushing like an idiot watching the episode today..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the dhamaaka I expected yesterday, happened today.. ๐Ÿ˜man this guy makes it impossible to be mad at him..๐Ÿ˜€he knows how to pull the right chords at the right time..๐Ÿ˜‰now he looks determined to accept Jhanak as his wife if only she lets him..๐Ÿ˜ŠThe way he gave it back to Shrishti and asked asked Arshi why is she here in the morning..๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅนonly disappointment I had is, why is he not saying that to his in house evil trio..they are no less criminals..๐Ÿค”but I guess they need a place to stay for drama..๐Ÿ˜‚the expressions on the evil clan faces..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป..had a very contented feeling after todayโ€™s episode after a long long time.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I kept laughing the whole episode.. couldnโ€™t even see anything clear with my phone shaking smiley37smiley37 it was like Ani was on fire..at last he did not even spare J..