Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Many actors might not want to play this character, because of a certain "image" they would want to maintain, it is brave of Krushal to be playing this character.

It is a rewarding character, a character any good actor would like to live ! Krushal's protrayal of Anirudh Bose makes the character endearing no matter what.

Just shows that it does not matter whether you are a seasoned actor or a newbie, as long as you have caught the pulse of the character and you are honest to your craft, you will roll !

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I completely agree, Sohini - and I am loving that the makers are building the emotional connection between RuNak first and not jumping into mindless lollipops (physical intimacy without the emotional connect) to start their love story.

Oh I already love Ani, and I tune into the show only for him. And TBH, Krushal makes it quite hard to dislike Ani at this point! But things may change in the future and Ani might do something truly detestable, but tab ka tab dekhenge.

I find Jhanak as a character quite boring, atleast at this point, and it's only because of the layers to Ani's character and Krushal who does such a kickass job of playing Ani that I watch everyday. And I'm sure a lot of people do too!

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am liking this episodesmiley37

He says J being his wife and their bahu could have demanded a lot.. but she didn’t.

Tejas didn’t even marry her.. just that these ppl want to get rid of her they are saying all these..

J is adamant to leave.. she doesn’t want anybody to interfere in her life nowsmiley32

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadia

Bipasha was like Tejas and J are wed halfway..

Ani says then I married J fullwaysmiley37smiley37

smiley42smiley37smiley37 those idiots don’t know simple logic smiley37smiley37 he have big lecture on his marriage smiley42 & nothing went in their head 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ dumbest people Ani has as his family smiley39smiley36.. looks like another interesting epi smiley42smiley36
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ooooh Ani boy again mentioning that he married Jhanak - you go man!

Haven't these idiots understood that every time they try to corner and hurt Jhanak, they are pushing Anirudh closer to her?

Karo, aur Karo - it won't be long before Ani says she is my wife and dare you touch her.

samarp2 thumbnail

I am liking this episodesmiley37

He says J being his wife and their bahu could have demanded a lot.. but she didn’t.

Tejas didn’t even marry her.. just that these ppl want to get rid of her they are saying all these..

J is adamant to leave.. she doesn’t want anybody to interfere in her life nowsmiley32

@ bold…. He said all that smiley3smiley36 to keep her safe, he’s doing it officially now smiley42smiley37Where is his that grandma smiley7smiley7 who went first as a leader to do reversal rasam smiley7smiley7
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

@ bold…. He said all that smiley3smiley36 to keep her safe, he’s doing it officially now smiley42smiley37Where is his that grandma smiley7smiley7 who went first as a leader to do reversal rasam smiley7smiley7

She is hiding in the corner of the house 😂

Aadia thumbnail

Appudi cries.. and TMW wants Appudi to leave with J.. what nonsense.. why does not anybody slap her..

Ani wants to know where J wants to go..

Arshi is asking Why?? Ani says Shrishti and Tejas spoiled the wedding with their evil act.. and the rest of his family supported them.. without knowing??

Seriously Ani.. after knowing.. didn’t these people push hersmiley7 force her..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

smiley37smiley37 just hate that old lady 😤😤😡
Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

She must be sleeping smiley37all this yelling is some soothing music to her ears..

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Oh God a criminal speaking like this..gives me a headache..

she goes on about how Tejas was right.. he was just trying to complete what he started in Kashmirsmiley44

Arshi says Tejas is better than Avinash and she lost a better opportunity…. Lo conscience is speaking loud and clearsmiley37

Hahaha what she said Tejas is better than Ani so baby good for nothing get marry to him you are both made for each other yesterday after the long namaste baby Arshi, Tejas did I was like yes it is happening.