Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Anusha ji..just read ur post, if we see truly in the context sense, may be yes. But I still wish that she got to throw out her mala and walk out in swag..but alas Tejas got that opportunity..😂

I honestly get your point... but sadly drama sells. SO, we can never see a practical set of scenarios to progress the plot.

As for Arshi, my std for her is so low that if she shows any semblance of goodness, I feel shocked. Doesn't matter she is a modern educated woman. She is a trash character. Period.

I was wondering about the pistol too. Thank goodness he didn't use it. Varna Shubo woud have made him arrested on spot. And our fav villain will be gone. smiley41

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

I exactly banged my phone so many times.. just cos this..

J talking about sindhur doesn’t make any sense.. she went through the same thing accepting it was fake. She was even ready to wash it off.. can’t she just say I don’t want this wedding.. I would walk out this instant..

Ani’s entire family acting like criminals in front of witnesses.. somebody mentioned Arshi grew a conscience yesterday.. I saw the opposite.. how can a girl with modern outlook stay quiet watching such atrocity🤦🏼‍♀️she didn’t even try to shut her mom uttering nonsenses..

I think all this drama was essential so that it culminated in Ani accepting the truth in front of people and Tejas making a statement that J is Ani’s wife.

One pestering question in my mind throughout was.. what happened to Tejas’s pistol.. was there no pocket in his Shervani 😜🤣

EDT is on 🔥! What’s up??

jhanak keeps switching sides.with regards to sindoor . pata nahin! Sangat ka Asar!!

Tejas has come for his wedding not for a shoot out😜 Besides he trusted his lady liove blindly..

The way he threw the garland and walked out without looking back.. was sad to watch😔🤣😂
Was hoping it would fall on Srishti somehow😝

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I honestly get your point... but sadly drama sells. SO, we can never see a practical set of scenarios to progress the plot.

As for Arshi, my std for her is so low that if she shows any semblance of goodness, I feel shocked. Doesn't matter she is a modern educated woman. She is a trash character. Period.

I was wondering about the pistol too. Thank goodness he didn't use it. Varna Shubo woud have made him arrested on spot. And our fav villain will be gone. smiley41

Thank you and true Anusha ji!

Yaar..aap Tejas ko Khachha Khiladi Samajh Rahe ho..😜 trash Shubho Humara Tejas ka Kya hi kar saktha hain..😃if u r talking about Ani, it’s different..they have a very understanding bromance sub currents under all that hatred..😂yesterday’s dialogue of Tejas that will you be able to handle everything alone and Ani assuring him was super hilarious..😂 😂

Edited by Funcnv - 5 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is the episode up girls?

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Upcoming episode..

Aniruddha stops Jhanak!!

Aniruddha tells the Basu’s that Jhanak will stay here or he will rent an apartment for her..

However J says she can manage on her own

Bold - looks like the best choice.. or even better look for a hostel.

Italicized- This girl never comes up with a concrete plan..

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

EDT is on 🔥! What’s up??

jhanak keeps switching sides.with regards to sindoor . pata nahin! Sangat ka Asar!!

Tejas has come for his wedding not for a shoot out😜 Besides he trusted his lady liove blindly..

The way he threw the garland and walked out without looking back.. was sad to watch😔🤣😂
Was hoping it would fall on Srishti somehow😝

same pinch..😜

@Ramya ji..yaar please come with a title for these two..😉

Tejas + Shrishti = ? .. I can only think of Tasty..😂

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Thank you Mridzy, the makers have been successful in giving us an aethetically beautiful and organic love story.

The sets, the executation of the scenes, the dialogue and story telling, the natural progression of love - emotional connect before physical intimacy, the lead and supporting cast - the makers clearly have a vision well-planned !

And while this is Jhanak's story and will eventually proceed with showing her life progress, it is the character of Mr. Anirudhh Bose that will become iconic. I will write an unpopular opinion of this character later on, but you will find yourself loving him in every few episodes and then hating him in the next few smiley1

Jhanak is his love and his "need", she is that one person in front of whom he is the most vulnerable and his truest self, maskless - but he will want her only to himself - so his jealousy and trust or the lack of it, will decide the course of this budding love story !

Awesome write-up. Would love to see your thoughts on Ani and Jhanak. smiley20. If you have a chance you should read the posts by @Paulaonohi in the previous EDTs. She analyzes Aniruddh Bose well.

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Is the episode up girls?

Yep. Watching. Ramya ji will probably provide LUs

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Upcoming episode..

Aniruddha stops Jhanak!!

Aniruddha tells the Basu’s that Jhanak will stay here or he will rent an apartment for her..

Italic - there, I knew Jhanak is going to go back to this! 🤣🤣

Bold - say WHAAAT

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Upcoming episode..

Aniruddha stops Jhanak!!

Yaar Ani, in stead of accepting the marraige and accepting her as wife, he is pulling up all kind of stunts. Rent an apartment and buy all the necessary amenities. Weekly together go go for grocery shopping. Is this even plausible? Amidst this where he will find time for Arshi? 😂