Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

what show is this? Please share….i want to watch it reading your post 🥰

Jaan e Jahaan.

Hamza Ali Abbasi, Ayeza khan - hit pair from PYAARE AFZAL

OST and teaser included. We can continue this in Chat club since this is EDT.

JAAN E JAHAN - OST | Rahat Fateh Ali Khan | Hamza Ali Abbasi | Ayeza Khan | ARY Digital

Teaser 2 | Jaan e Jahan | Hamza Ali Abbasi | Ayeza Khan | Coming Soon | ARY Digital

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Yaar..after seeing so many posts about the wonderful episode.. I tried rewatching twice hoping I might find it extremely good like every body else..😂🤦🏻‍♀️but I still am not satisfied ..😬

I am happy Jhanak found her voice, but I still cannot understand the significance of her Hindu Shastra relevance dialogues, isn’t she contradicting herself when she stated marriage won’t be accepted without Sindoor..so all her earlier statements about shaadi didn’t happen with Ani were just farce?..so she does consider herself married to Ani. For that matter, why does Ani feel that responsibility for her if he is not accepting the marriage? He could have happily openly helped her stating the obvious that I am going to help her as she doesn’t have anyone. Nobody stands a chance against him with words. What is his agar agar dialogues?

Again I don’t understand what does Jhanak mean by will go to a different world..I will die..isn’t death supposed to be the ultimate fear for anyone as we have no control over it, the amount of times they rinsed and repeated it, I feel so traumatized with the way they write about death so loosely. I don’t think it is having any impact whatsoever with this rinse and repeat on the people around her except for giving trauma to audience.😡

Coming to Ani/Jhanak, how are Ani’s parents, Bipasha, Shrishti and for that matter Arshi also partially as she is asking for Ani to not get involved while a girl is openly being forced to marry a person against her will, or anyone watching there without interfering are different than Tejas? Ani is riled up against Tejas, but why not against any of these? Still you are respectfully asking them to stop it in a louder voice by threatening I might accept the marriage for real? Sorry I didn’t find this entertaining. Had he said, Jhanak you are free to go and I will watch who can stop you and Jhanak stepping out of the mad house with a beautiful smile would have made the episode, the clap worthy 150th episode. Not that I don’t want these to be the end game, I so want both of them to be together, but by not accepting marriage conditionally as per need.

I sincerely gave it 3 tries folks..😂 I still find it half impactful..😃Well Jhanak started heading out with a different bag as per the precap, let’s hope this bag is the lucky charm which will get her out..😜

I exactly banged my phone so many times.. just cos this..

J talking about sindhur doesn’t make any sense.. she went through the same thing accepting it was fake. She was even ready to wash it off.. can’t she just say I don’t want this wedding.. I would walk out this instant..

Ani’s entire family acting like criminals in front of witnesses.. somebody mentioned Arshi grew a conscience yesterday.. I saw the opposite.. how can a girl with modern outlook stay quiet watching such atrocity🤦🏼‍♀️she didn’t even try to shut her mom uttering nonsenses..

I think all this drama was essential so that it culminated in Ani accepting the truth in front of people and Tejas making a statement that J is Ani’s wife.

One pestering question in my mind throughout was.. what happened to Tejas’s pistol.. was there no pocket in his Shervani 😜🤣

Edited by Aadia - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

This quote is so much for Jhanak & Anirudh smiley27smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5XqRYgREnb/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadia

J talking about sindhur doesn’t make any sense.. she went through the same thing accepting it was fake. She was even ready to was it off.. can’t she just say I don’t want this wedding.. I would walk out this instant..

Ani’s entire family acting like criminals in front of witnesses.. somebody mentioned Arshi grew a conscience yesterday.. I saw the opposite.. how can a girl with modern outlook stay quiet watching such atrocity🤦🏼‍♀️she didn’t even try to shut her mom uttering nonsenses..

I think all this drama was essential so that it culminated in Ani accepting the truth in front of people and Tejas making a statement that J is Ani’s wife.

One pestering question in my mind throughout was.. what happened to Tejas’s pistol.. was there no pocket in his Shervani 😜🤣

your trying to put logic here Ramyasmiley36 which doesn’t work at allsmiley36 she even wiped the sindoor which Ani put on her in railway stationsmiley36.. there was so many chances for her to walk off.. she could throw that mala on her pyari Maasi’s leg too & just walk off saying I don’t want this marriage.. all the drama was for hero to accept it finally in open.. whole marriage fiasco 2weeks they wasted for him to speak up smiley36..,When his family were action like gundas I was hoping neighbours to comment.. h r they forcing the girl who doesn’t want to marry.. isn’t it illegal.. shouldn’t they call police for that.. nothing of that they showed 🤦‍♀️🤔.. u we’re worried about his pistol smiley36 I was worried about his security smiley36 in Kashmir he got whole gang smiley36 & here he came in hero’s place at his house without preparation smiley37..smiley39 & he already has idea .. if Ani gets lil doubt on him then he can just forget about Jhanak smiley36…. I so wanted him to say him Mr Aashiq that u love ur wife a lot .. it would have added some salt on those wounded souls who were watching the drama smiley36 with shocked faces smiley37smiley42
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

J talking about sindhur doesn’t make any sense.. she went through the same thing accepting it was fake. She was even ready to was it off.. can’t she just say I don’t want this wedding.. I would walk out this instant..

Glad to know I have some company..Ofcourse what is ITV without drama I guess..😃

@Bold..no yaar..he likes to show it only to Jhanak..but since he is surrounded by folks..he felt shy lifting up his shirt..😜😂

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Mridzy, the makers have been successful in giving us an aethetically beautiful and organic love story.

The sets, the executation of the scenes, the dialogue and story telling, the natural progression of love - emotional connect before physical intimacy, the lead and supporting cast - the makers clearly have a vision well-planned !

And while this is Jhanak's story and will eventually proceed with showing her life progress, it is the character of Mr. Anirudhh Bose that will become iconic. I will write an unpopular opinion of this character later on, but you will find yourself loving him in every few episodes and then hating him in the next few smiley1

Jhanak is his love and his "need", she is that one person in front of whom he is the most vulnerable and his truest self, maskless - but he will want her only to himself - so his jealousy and trust or the lack of it, will decide the course of this budding love story !

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Sohini - thank you for explaining the rituals in a bengali wedding - and it is quite similar to the tamil wedding, but we do not do haldi, baaki sab hai. smiley4

I did not realise, and couldn't place the importance of Ani and Jhanak feeding each other and why it was there before the shadi - toh yeh bhi ek rasm thi! Thanks!!

rysohini thumbnail

Thank you, my pleasure smiley27

Originally posted by: samarp2

loved reading about all the rituals u mentioned… half of it I didn’t understand much..thanks for clear explanation smiley27

rysohini thumbnail

You are so welcome smiley27

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Jaan e Jahaan.

Hamza Ali Abbasi, Ayeza khan - hit pair from PYAARE AFZAL

OST and teaser included. We can continue this in Chat club since this is EDT.

JAAN E JAHAN - OST | Rahat Fateh Ali Khan | Hamza Ali Abbasi | Ayeza Khan | ARY Digital

Teaser 2 | Jaan e Jahan | Hamza Ali Abbasi | Ayeza Khan | Coming Soon | ARY Digital

thank you 🤗

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Thank you Mridzy, the makers have been successful in giving us an aethetically beautiful and organic love story.

The sets, the executation of the scenes, the dialogue and story telling, the natural progression of love - emotional connect before physical intimacy, the lead and supporting cast - the makers clearly have a vision well-planned !

And while this is Jhanak's story and will eventually proceed with showing her life progress, it is the character of Mr. Anirudhh Bose that will become iconic. I will write an unpopular opinion of this character later on, but you will find yourself loving him in every few episodes and then hating him in the next few smiley1

Jhanak is his love and his "need", she is that one person in front of whom he is the most vulnerable and his truest self, maskless - but he will want her only to himself - so his jealousy and trust or the lack of it, will decide the course of this budding love story !

I completely agree, Sohini - and I am loving that the makers are building the emotional connection between RuNak first and not jumping into mindless lollipops (physical intimacy without the emotional connect) to start their love story.

Oh I already love Ani, and I tune into the show only for him. And TBH, Krushal makes it quite hard to dislike Ani at this point! But things may change in the future and Ani might do something truly detestable, but tab ka tab dekhenge.

I find Jhanak as a character quite boring, atleast at this point, and it's only because of the layers to Ani's character and Krushal who does such a kickass job of playing Ani that I watch everyday. And I'm sure a lot of people do too!