Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

About your question, Goddy, I wish they both stop being rude to each other now. But Jhanak specially needs to stop asking him questions like kis haq se or did I ask you to help - it is becoming grating now to the point of her coming across as thankless when that clearly is not the case.

Also, the next time she gets an opportunity, which is going to come up soon, if she says she did not want it for herself and she is a maid, i am going to riot - especially now after the tejas shadi fiasco if the makers keep giving this girl the same dialogues it is going to sound so stupid

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mridzy

No, I completely agree - words definitely have their impact on us. What I wanted to convey was for these two their silence and their actions speak their hearts better than words could at this point - as when they bring in words, these two end up hurting each other, atleast now smiley44 Maybe I did not articulate it properly.

"And she will also declare her love verbally the same way in front of everyone to Ani to make him feel secure in the future" - Ooooh, Anusha, this, this is what I want to see.

I get your point. I intended to say that Jhanak expressing her gratitude openly in person to him would serve to boost Ani's morale. Because a part of him still feels Jhanak gets happy bashing him, I want that MU to go away. Just like Jhanak has.... effort and progress had to be made somewhere. They cannot keep fighting every time they open their mouths na? That's not a sign of healthy love/relationship imo.

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I get your point. I intended to say that Jhanak expressing her gratitude openly in person to him would serve to boost Ani's morale. Because a part of him still feels Jhanak gets happy bashing him, I want that MU to go away. Just like Jhanak has.... effort and progress had to be made somewhere. They cannot keep fighting every time they open their mouths na? That's not a sign of healthy love/relationship imo.

agreed completely :)

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

oops srry for the late reply Mridzy.. I thought I had already replied for u 🤦‍♀️.. so many taggs I got confused who I replied & whom not..Loved the way you described above Anirudh ❤️❤️..Love Tejas track on the show.. he brings out different layer of Anirudh , which even Ani doesn’t know he has 😎..Last time during that bus stop scene.. Tejas had asked Jhanak.. see he didn’t even recognize u as his wife in public & ur worrying for such guy…& now cause of same reason.. Ani had the guts to announce front of whole world where his family were presentsmiley32… this is the bigger step he took, front of family first rather then confessing front of strangers smiley40.. I am so excited to see today’s epi with new layer of Anirudh smiley16

It's ok Ashu - the EDT is moving so quickly it's hard to catch up! Don't worry about it.

And Thanks!! Very few characters make me write like this, and I am glad that our Ani does! smiley27

Even in the busstop, I recollect Ani was almost going to say the same thing, but Jhanak cut in with a 'who are you to me' and how can you misbehave with me kind of questions, and Ani shut up. My memory might be rusty, but I think this was the case.

I am excited for the story ahead, and I just hope the makers don't mess up in the trp rat race.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Here you go Goddy ji

Tank you dear. Naughty Ani, that is why he was stubborn to feed her and to be fed by her. I didnt Know this. As you said, Janak and Ani seeing each other after she removes the bettel leaves was dreamy. The couldn’t help themselves but to see each other.

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold 1- This set of dialogues serves as an opener for Ani's talk about the importance of Sindoor. I know it looks disconnected at the beginning and OTT. I can do a deep explanation... will tag you when I do that later.

Bold 2- This is a complaint of mine also, but we have to remember that Jhanak's mental health is precarious after two attempts at her life and repeated mental abuse at the hands of Mukherjees and Basus. She is in clinical depression. Death is simply a solution at this stage, life doesn't matter because they don't care. So, it's kind of in character for Jhanak to say this, but I also don't prefer such lines to be thrown to viewers casually without proper impact building in the background. They never explained Jhanak's mental state in the show because that doesn't sell well. Drama does ultimately.

Bold 3- I have explained this in my post which I'll link below. Not sure if you read it or not, couldn't tag you due to limited numbers. I think this explains Ani's response very well from my POV.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165111522

Hope this helps!

Anusha ji..just read ur post, if we see truly in the context sense, may be yes. But I still wish that she got to throw out her mala and walk out in swag..but alas Tejas got that opportunity..😂
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

It's ok Ashu - the EDT is moving so quickly it's hard to catch up! Don't worry about it.

And Thanks!! Very few characters make me write like this, and I am glad that our Ani does! smiley27

Even in the busstop, I recollect Ani was almost going to say the same thing, but Jhanak cut in with a 'who are you to me' and how can you misbehave with me kind of questions, and Ani shut up. My memory might be rusty, but I think this was the case.

I am excited for the story ahead, and I just hope the makers don't mess up in the trp rat race.

thanks Mridzysmiley31smiley27… same here so excited for future epis & todays toosmiley27
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

About your question, Goddy, I wish they both stop being rude to each other now. But Jhanak specially needs to stop asking him questions like kis haq se or did I ask you to help - it is becoming grating now to the point of her coming across as thankless when that clearly is not the case.

Also, the next time she gets an opportunity, which is going to come up soon, if she says she did not want it for herself and she is a maid, i am going to riot - especially now after the tejas shadi fiasco if the makers keep giving this girl the same dialogues it is going to sound so stupid

At the ask time, I don’t want Ani to say also hos much I did for you and character asssiniate her and calling her names like laalchi and whatever. There shouldBe some Progression now with the way they behave each other. They should start respecting each other which is the foundation of love.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Tank you dear. Naughty Ani, that is why he was stubborn to feed her and to be fed by her. I didnt Know this. As you said, Janak and Ani seeing each other after she removes the bettel leaves was dreamy. The couldn’t help themselves but to see each other.

Wah.. kyaa dreamy sequence that yaar.... one of the most well done sequences. Reminded me of Imlie S1 for a min. smiley43

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They do yaar. Ek minute, See this clip. Welcome to the world of Pakistani dramas and Hamza Ali Abbasi smiley31

The show has so much SBL feels..... such a good slow burn. Please give it a try.

Shehram is such a sweetheart. See this. He is the most ideal version of Ani in my eyes. The way he respects women and especially the FL Mahnoor.

Kya Larki ki Izzat Mazak Hai? | Jaan e Jahan

Aap kahein tou Ruk Jaon 😍 | Jaan e Jahan | Hamza Ali Abbasi | Ayeza Khan

And Mahnoor also reminds of Jhanak kuch kuch sa...

Is Thappar Ko Hamesha Yaad Rakhna | Ayeza Khan | Jaan e Jahan

Jaan e Jahan Episode 2 | Ayeza Khan | Best Scene | ARY Digital

Hospital track....

Jaan e Jahan Episode 24 | Best Moment | Hamza Ali Abbasi & Ayeza Khan | ARY Digital

what show is this? Please share….i want to watch it reading your post 🥰