Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

They were whitewashing Arshi today by not letting her be the part of the plan. She was concerned when they were forcing Jhanak.

But we didn't forget how she was rejoicing when SK told Tejas which bus Jhanak was insmiley13

In future may be they'd want viewers to sympathize with Arshi as a woman wronged by Ani, as it is the premise of the show.

Yes, I mentioned this too, which is why I want that track mentioned so we can chuck her out without moral conscience.

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaar..after seeing so many posts about the wonderful episode.. I tried rewatching twice hoping I might find it extremely good like every body else..😂🤦🏻‍♀️but I still am not satisfied ..😬

I am happy Jhanak found her voice, but I still cannot understand the significance of her Hindu Shastra relevance dialogues, isn’t she contradicting herself when she stated marriage won’t be accepted without Sindoor..so all her earlier statements about shaadi didn’t happen with Ani were just farce?..so she does consider herself married to Ani. For that matter, why does Ani feel that responsibility for her if he is not accepting the marriage? He could have happily openly helped her stating the obvious that I am going to help her as she doesn’t have anyone. Nobody stands a chance against him with words. What is his agar agar dialogues?

Again I don’t understand what does Jhanak mean by will go to a different world..I will die..isn’t death supposed to be the ultimate fear for anyone as we have no control over it, the amount of times they rinsed and repeated it, I feel so traumatized with the way they write about death so loosely. I don’t think it is having any impact whatsoever with this rinse and repeat on the people around her except for giving trauma to audience.😡

Coming to Ani/Jhanak, how are Ani’s parents, Bipasha, Shrishti and for that matter Arshi also partially as she is asking for Ani to not get involved while a girl is openly being forced to marry a person against her will, or anyone watching there without interfering are different than Tejas? Ani is riled up against Tejas, but why not against any of these? Still you are respectfully asking them to stop it in a louder voice by threatening I might accept the marriage for real? Sorry I didn’t find this entertaining. Had he said, Jhanak you are free to go and I will watch who can stop you and Jhanak stepping out of the mad house with a beautiful smile would have made the episode, the clap worthy 150th episode. Not that I don’t want these to be the end game, I so want both of them to be together, but by not accepting marriage conditionally as per need.

I sincerely gave it 3 tries folks..😂 I still find it half impactful..😃Well Jhanak started heading out with a different bag as per the precap, let’s hope this bag is the lucky charm which will get her out..😜

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Thanks Anusha!

@Bold blue - perfectly said!!! And it is this quality of Ani that makes me think that until he knows that there is no one other than him in Jhanak's life, this man would fight his feelings and stick with Arshi!! *ugh* - pehle part toh theek hai, but the latter.

Ani's words did that we saw in the BTS which raised questions fit perfectly in the episode. But more than that, for these two, words are overrated - they scream 'I love you' and what place the other holds in their hearts by their actions. Bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! smiley42

True, they don't need words. Especially signified by the last scene as they look around the deserted mandap, Jhanak in tears that things have come to this, and Ani silently gazing at her as if to say "It'll be alright" while contemplating his breaking bond with Arshi, leaving her also in tears with his actions.

But sometimes words have their own impact on humans, Shukriya adha alfaazon se karthe rehna chahiye. Which Jhanak did today. And she will also declare her love verbally the same way in front of everyone to Ani to make him feel secure in the future. Because everyone has their own language of love; some prefer small acts of help, some prefer gifts and some people like me prefer verbal affirmations.

Ugh, there is gonna be so much angst and jealousy before a proper courtship/romance track. smiley36

And Arshi is here to stay for the long ride smiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am in shock do they really exist 😊

They do yaar. Ek minute, See this clip. Welcome to the world of Pakistani dramas and Hamza Ali Abbasi smiley31

The show has so much SBL feels..... such a good slow burn. Please give it a try.

Shehram is such a sweetheart. See this. He is the most ideal version of Ani in my eyes. The way he respects women and especially the FL Mahnoor.

Kya Larki ki Izzat Mazak Hai? | Jaan e Jahan

Aap kahein tou Ruk Jaon 😍 | Jaan e Jahan | Hamza Ali Abbasi | Ayeza Khan

And Mahnoor also reminds of Jhanak kuch kuch sa...

Is Thappar Ko Hamesha Yaad Rakhna | Ayeza Khan | Jaan e Jahan

Jaan e Jahan Episode 2 | Ayeza Khan | Best Scene | ARY Digital

Hospital track....

Jaan e Jahan Episode 24 | Best Moment | Hamza Ali Abbasi & Ayeza Khan | ARY Digital

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anusha16

True, they don't need words. Especially signified by the last scene as they look around the deserted mandap, Jhanak in tears that things have come to this, and Ani silently gazing at her as if to say "It'll be alright" while contemplating his breaking bond with Arshi, leaving her also in tears with his actions.

But sometimes words have their own impact on humans, Shukriya adha alfaazon se karthe rehna chahiye. Which Jhanak did today. And she will also declare her love verbally the same way in front of everyone to Ani to make him feel secure in the future. Because everyone has their own language of love; some prefer small acts of help, some prefer gifts and some people like me prefer verbal affirmations.

Ugh, there is gonna be so much angst and jealousy before a proper courtship/romance track. smiley36

And Arshi is here to stay for the long ride smiley44

glad the marriage boring track is over smiley41 so excited to see now from here how their story shapes up.. cause till yesterday it was different… now their marriage truth out is open front of allsmiley32smiley32 which was must needed for these people smiley7… my blood 🩸 still boils thinking about that idiotic stupid reversal sindoor rasam 😤😡😤.., that was the only track in whole show I hated the most & 2nd is this marriage drama 😤🤯🤯smiley29…Now the real jealousy track will start.. not so excited for the new guy entry smiley36 cause he’s ok types 😏 in looks smiley36
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement ❤️❤️

The makers have in the last 2 weeks worth of episodes completed all the rituals that are usually involved in a bengali wedding with Ani and Jhanak, so while they had the mala badal (garland exchange) and sindoor daan (applying sindoor) in Kashmir, they had the rituals that preceed the above now -

1. Aiburo (bachelor/spinster) Bhaat (Rice) : 1st rasam where the bride and the groom are given a grand treat (mostly bengali delicacies) at their respective homes by relatives and friends - Ani and Jhanak feed eo, they are eo’s closest friend and biggest wellwisher of eo.smiley20

2. Ashirwaad : Bride / groom is showered with blessings and gifts by elders in the family at their respective homes and they touch the feet of elders and seek blessings. Jhanak sought blessings from the biggest blessings of her life - Apu di, Boro ma, Jethu, Chhoton and Ani (this scene was heart touching and aesthetically shot , Hiba and Krushal looked like a dream)smiley42

3.Ga ( Skin) e Holud(Haldi) : Haldi ceremony where the haldi applied on the groom at the groom’s house is brought to the bride’s house and the same haldi is applied to the bride - we saw the haldi spill on Ani, and was scraped from his arm and the same haldi applied to Jhanak. With Chhoton’s dialogue: Rakhe (Keep) Hari (God) Maare(Kill) Ke(Who?) meaning when God Is protecting/keeping their bond, mere mortals will not be able kill it.

Jhanak says : “Ami amar aiburo (spinster) naam ghuchhalam” - I remove my maiden name!

Then the actual marriage where the bride and groom finally meet!

The bride is carried on a piri (wooden plank) by men(usually brothers of the bride) and taken around the groom. The bride has her face covered with betel leaves.

Shubho (Auspicious) Drishti( Sight) : This is when the bride removes the betel leaves and eye locks with the groom. In olden days in an arranged marriage probably a bride and groom see eo for the first time. Ani-Jhanak Subho Drishti was dreamysmiley9

Mala Badal (Garland Exchange) : Ani positioned himself perfectly for the garland to fall on him and blamed it on his need to get the best camera anglesmiley37

Sindoor Daan - Happened in Kashmir and they get flashes of it every now and then ❤️

Lastly- The gifts have a significance, usually the bride is sent gifts from the groom’s , it’s called “Tattya” and the groom is sent gifts from the bride’s

Thank you so much for this post, 🤝very much needed for helping us understand the rituals and appreciate them better. 😊
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

hii @Anusha16, i have read all your os, and ffs, aswell as your daily reviews. and i lovee themm. i just wanted to know how old you are, to see if you're anywhere near my age group. its totally fine if you dont want to disclose it though.

Hi Adya...

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to read the things I have written, both my FFs and WU/reviews. smiley31 Glad to know you love them!smiley9

I am 30. If you want more details, you can take a look at the members intro thread. I am linking my post.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165087080

Do you mind if I can ask about your age in return? I also like reading your viewpoint on the plot and the characters. smiley20

Edited by Anusha16 - 5 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement ❤️❤️

The makers have in the last 2 weeks worth of episodes completed all the rituals that are usually involved in a bengali wedding with Ani and Jhanak, so while they had the mala badal (garland exchange) and sindoor daan (applying sindoor) in Kashmir, they had the rituals that preceed the above now -

1. Aiburo (bachelor/spinster) Bhaat (Rice) : 1st rasam where the bride and the groom are given a grand treat (mostly bengali delicacies) at their respective homes by relatives and friends - Ani and Jhanak feed eo, they are eo’s closest friend and biggest wellwisher of eo.smiley20

2. Ashirwaad : Bride / groom is showered with blessings and gifts by elders in the family at their respective homes and they touch the feet of elders and seek blessings. Jhanak sought blessings from the biggest blessings of her life - Apu di, Boro ma, Jethu, Chhoton and Ani (this scene was heart touching and aesthetically shot , Hiba and Krushal looked like a dream)smiley42

3.Ga ( Skin) e Holud(Haldi) : Haldi ceremony where the haldi applied on the groom at the groom’s house is brought to the bride’s house and the same haldi is applied to the bride - we saw the haldi spill on Ani, and was scraped from his arm and the same haldi applied to Jhanak. With Chhoton’s dialogue: Rakhe (Keep) Hari (God) Maare(Kill) Ke(Who?) meaning when God Is protecting/keeping their bond, mere mortals will not be able kill it.

Jhanak says : “Ami amar aiburo (spinster) naam ghuchhalam” - I remove my maiden name!

Then the actual marriage where the bride and groom finally meet!

The bride is carried on a piri (wooden plank) by men(usually brothers of the bride) and taken around the groom. The bride has her face covered with betel leaves.

Shubho (Auspicious) Drishti( Sight) : This is when the bride removes the betel leaves and eye locks with the groom. In olden days in an arranged marriage probably a bride and groom see eo for the first time. Ani-Jhanak Subho Drishti was dreamysmiley9

Mala Badal (Garland Exchange) : Ani positioned himself perfectly for the garland to fall on him and blamed it on his need to get the best camera anglesmiley37

Sindoor Daan - Happened in Kashmir and they get flashes of it every now and then ❤️

Lastly- The gifts have a significance, usually the bride is sent gifts from the groom’s , it’s called “Tattya” and the groom is sent gifts from the bride’s

loved reading about all the rituals u mentioned… half of it I didn’t understand much..thanks for clear explanation smiley27
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

guys, is it just me and am i totally wrong for thinking this but. unpopular opinion. i like jhanak staying ing the bose house. but not when she isnt able to take a stand, i want those ladies to know who they're dealing with and what a strong character jhanak has. i want those ladies to be updated with all the successes and recognition jhanak will get. i want those ladies to see how much anirudh cares about jhanak. i want jhanak to stay there, and take a stand for herself. because by staying there, she's staying close to anirudh, if she lives somewhere else, anirudh and jhanak wont be able to see each other randomly. there would be so many missed romantic moments as if there arent already. so yes, i want jhanak to not fight w anirudh, and stay at the bose house ONLY FOR HIM and stand up for herself against those ladies. if jhanak tolerates it, anirudh can't do anything, jhanak HAS to take a stand for herself. and we all know that's all what anirudh wants. we know that the second she says even a single word standing up for herself, anirudh will be right there beside her fighting everyone with her. anirudh IS her support system. as he should be.

I am fine with her staying in Basu house after a break because we as viewers are all tired of the shit, they spew close to 15-20 minutes in a 30 min episode for the past 100+ epi without a break. I am here to see Jhanak making actually progress in her career outside on her own... to debate allegations that It was because of Ani she got the opportunity... like the Mukherjees and Basus harp at every chance. She is talented as Ani stated...

"Unki yeh talent virasat mein mili hai...".

I also want her to prove she is better than Arshi, to bring down the ego of the celebrity duo and make them eat a slice of humble pie which they rightly deserve for mocking Jhanak and her mother at every turn... not only their talent but also the integrity of their character.

Isme if Ani wants to help, he can meet her outside. This can serve two things... Arshi becomes more insecure as she becomes aware of the depth of feelings between RuNak, and RuNak gets to spend time away from the madhouse which will seriously help them progress in their relationship and communication. Chotton can also have a bigger role as the cherry on top.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

They do yaar. Ek minute, See this clip. Welcome to the world of Pakistani dramas and Hamza Ali Abbasi smiley31

The show has so much SBL feels..... such a good slow burn. Please give it a try.

Shehram is such a sweetheart. See this. He is the most ideal version of Ani in my eyes. The way he respects women and especially the FL Mahnoor.

Kya Larki ki Izzat Mazak Hai? | Jaan e Jahan

Aap kahein tou Ruk Jaon 😍 | Jaan e Jahan | Hamza Ali Abbasi | Ayeza Khan

And Mahnoor also reminds of Jhanak kuch kuch sa...

Is Thappar Ko Hamesha Yaad Rakhna | Ayeza Khan | Jaan e Jahan

Jaan e Jahan Episode 2 | Ayeza Khan | Best Scene | ARY Digital

Hospital track....

Jaan e Jahan Episode 24 | Best Moment | Hamza Ali Abbasi & Ayeza Khan | ARY Digital

though not much into Pak dramas.. but these clips r so good 😊 thanks for the tag Anusha smiley31smiley27I am watching faltu series ..smiley36 Ayan is so much like Anismiley36 he’s so focussed on Faltu’s careersmiley36 he even doesn’t care for his engagement smiley36.. here Tejas is hero smiley16 unlike that Pappi guysmiley37smiley39.. who’s like a cartoon smiley36…Like Bipasha is Aryan’s bro Siddharth smiley36 who keeps poking his nose in his matter smiley36