Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hi dear..you penneddown everything very beautifully...just loved it🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷.

The way you described Anirudh Bose, I just fall in love with that character one more time...at the end of review I just had tears .

Thank you dear for this beautiful and fantastic review. Take a 🙇‍♀️

I just wanted to insert Mahesh babu take a bow gif, but I don't know how to insert it here...

Aww, thank you Mayuri - Like I said earlier, very few characters make me write this way - all credit to Ani, and to Krushal for portraying Ani so flawlessly!!! I know which gif you are talking about - that Rashmika movie - Major Ajay one, right?

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I'll take that as a compliment! Thanks! smiley4

I meant it as a compliment only yasmiley9

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Yes I am not a native Hindi speaker. I meant the same thing 😀

I know what u meant. But actually it sounded something ....but obviously I know what u meant . Kahi bar hum bolna kuch chahte hai and wo sound kuch aur karta hai.smiley36

Edited by Shiner - 5 months ago
Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I wanted to write so much more on the characters of Ani and Jhanak Yaar, time hi nahi mila.smiley44 But Mridzy covered most of the points I wanted to say about them as individuals and the relationship between them.smiley31

Second best episode for me after the Date episode where I wanted the focus to be on the dialogues as none were repetitive or out of tone for the scene.... Ani ne dair bhola, but durust bhola. And the best part for me was not that he declared Jhanak his wife or accepted the marriage. But the fact that true to their core... Jhanak and Ani stood up for what was their truth and the right thing according to them, and in addition, they stood by each other and appreciated each other for the quality they admired.

"Jhanak bilkul sahi keh rahi hai"

"Aur Jhanak tum jo kiya na... bikul teekh kiya. Jab tumhe shakk hua, apne liye stand liya.... Bilkul teekh kiya"

"Mein Hoon tumhare saath"

"Tumhe shaadi karne ke liye koi bhi force nahi kar saktha. Ab tum bilkul azaad hun... bilkul" in response to her previous words about her life choices

"Yeh meri ladayi hai... aur iss ladayi ko mein ladungi"

"Mein apna khud ka rasta doondungi...."

"Apki ya koi aur ki isme koi galti nahi hogi... mujhe pata hoga ki ye raasta meine chuna hai.."

"Dhanyavad Sirji...kuch wakth aur mere zinda rehne mein madad karne ke liye...."

"Aur iss shaadi ke bina bhi mein jee sakthi hoon"

Initially, after seeing the BTS I was skeptical about Ani responding so late with such peculiar words.... but in the context of the scene, it perfectly fits why his declaration of her being his wife was done under compulsion and as a safe backup. Ani is true to his core, always being a gentleman and most supportive to Jhanak, and wants her to have the freedom to choose her own life... absolute freedom after finally realizing the depth of depravity his family and intended family members possess. This is also proved by no hesitation in him playing Arshi and Shrishti in their own game. Goddy ji predicted well!smiley20

Finally, my wish of Jhanak openly acknowledging and thanking Ani for all he has done has come true. And she did so in front of his family with people who most despised it and also the people who appreciated it. With Neighbors present, no one will ever question her actions of being rude to Ani again in the future or taunt her for it. Will definitely not call her Ungrateful or Ehsaanfaramosh. More than any of these, Ani got to hear what he deserved to in person, not in a stage chupke se where others are present but not himself in any official capacity.

And special mention to Ani for standing up when he saw the spark in Jhanak that he longed to see, not this beaten downtrodden version he loathed. In Mridzy's words... He is her rock, her saviour, and her solace in the struggle.

Pyaar tho dusri baat hai, mein pehle ye baat ke liye kush hoon ki humari dono leads acche insaan hai.

Big shout out to you, Mridzy, Goddy, and all the others who analyzed and gave your reviews so well. smiley27

Thanks Anusha!

@Bold blue - perfectly said!!! And it is this quality of Ani that makes me think that until he knows that there is no one other than him in Jhanak's life, this man would fight his feelings and stick with Arshi!! *ugh* - pehle part toh theek hai, but the latter.

Ani's words did that we saw in the BTS which raised questions fit perfectly in the episode. But more than that, for these two, words are overrated - they scream 'I love you' and what place the other holds in their hearts by their actions. Bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! smiley42

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww, thank you Mayuri - Like I said earlier, very few characters make me write this way - all credit to Ani, and to Krushal for portraying Ani so flawlessly!!! I know which gif you are talking about - that Rashmika movie - Major Ajay one, right?

Yess...and Shruti posted on behalf of me...

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I meant it as a compliment only yasmiley9

Ha ha I know!! ooh, perfect gif!!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Today's episode was a shining example of love between a man and the woman he loves!

A woman he thinks loves another man.

A woman he thinks is ready to get married to anyone.

A woman with whom god has tied his destiny with..

A man who will want the best for his woman.

A man who will stand back and let her be the hero, let her find her voice, but will NEVER let her fight her battles all alone.

A man who will always be beside her, and if she wants it, before her, to stop any harm that comes her way.

A man who doesn't shy away from letting his woman shine.

A man who is proud of the courage his woman shows and stands back, but always on guard to step in when she needs him.

A man who will go against anything and anyone to protect his woman, not even caring about his own safety.

A man who always puts his woman first!

Anirudh Bose, Dil jeet liya phir se.

Life has dealt it's most severe blows to Jhanak - from her mother passing away, to Tejas lusting after her, to landing in Kolkata at the Basu Badi and the daily humiliation at the hands of the Basus, to her maasis trying to kill her not once but twice and now trying to get her married off to that lecherous criminal.

Destiny hasn't been kind to Jhanak, it took away so much from her

But it gave her Anirudh - a man who always does the right thing, a man who will always stand by Jhanak in her life's most treacherous adversities. He is her rock, her saviour, her solace in her struggle.

Kaise pyaar na kare issey?

And as these 2 beautiful souls stood at the mandap, facing the biggest reality of their lives - neither believing what was happening, Jhanak found her voice and her reason to fight - she would not be a puppet at the hands of the people who wanted nothing but the worst for her.

She would not agree to their whims anymore.

And it was important today that she fought her battle - for herself and her own confidence (especially since she has tried unaliving herself once) and also for the others - to let the ones trying to marry her off to Tejas know that she would not take their evil plans lying down. She was not their puppet and they better think again before trying to do this to her.

And Ani understood that. And so he stood back. But as he watched appalled that Jhanak, his Jhanak was being physically coerced into something she didn't want - he jumped right in, telling everyone that the cloak of restraint he put on for the others would come down if anyone tried to harm his woman.

He tells everyone what his heart truly desires but is in denial, that he would not think twice about accepting his and Jhanak's marriage and call her his wife.

And Jhanak looks on at him, thankful that he's got her back. She expressed her gratitude and he tells her, very clearly, very plainly and before everyone - that he will be there for her.

And as everyone leaves the mandap, Ani and Jhanak are left alone, but even if a crowd full of people, these 2 always were, their eyes speaking their own language. A language only these 2 understood but yet feigned ignorance.

The man and his woman are lost in each other's eyes and the intricate web destiny has spun around them!

Despite all the confusion, despite all the storms, despite the denial - their love for each other will always shine when it needs to!

Thank you makers for this wonderful, wonderful episode - I take back my rant of last episode! 😁😁

Special mention to the swag of Rishi sir! After Ronit's Mr.Bajaj, he is the villain I immensely enjoy watching!

PS - We always show our truest emotions Bina jhijak ke only to the ones we truly love. For Ani it is Jhanak - only with her, and for her, we see who Ani truly is - he is unafraid to express himself, and is free to show all his emotions - be it anger, jealousy, sadness, love, everything shines brightly with Jhanak but for the others there is this restraint that he has.

PPS - THAT PRECAP! SEETI MAAR! FINALLY! WOOHOO!

PPPS- Why the duck are Ani and Arshi twinning now? Ab tak toh Jhanak and Ani were twinning in clothes!

oops srry for the late reply Mridzy.. I thought I had already replied for u 🤦‍♀️.. so many taggs I got confused who I replied & whom not..Loved the way you described above Anirudh ❤️❤️..Love Tejas track on the show.. he brings out different layer of Anirudh , which even Ani doesn’t know he has 😎..Last time during that bus stop scene.. Tejas had asked Jhanak.. see he didn’t even recognize u as his wife in public & ur worrying for such guy…& now cause of same reason.. Ani had the guts to announce front of whole world where his family were presentsmiley32… this is the bigger step he took, front of family first rather then confessing front of strangers smiley40.. I am so excited to see today’s epi with new layer of Anirudh smiley16
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, can we expect Janak not to be rude to Ani anymore and not ask questions like “Did I ask you to help me” our Ani boy at least deserves this much grace from Janak. I don’t want her to show her frustration of Ani family insults on Ani.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

After the new entry I don't want Ani to character assassinate Jhanaksmiley44

After today's episode we better get to see the good side only, but I'm sure Ani is going to blabber shit about Jhanak and her mum in the coming episodes.

As Aditya kapoor is a negative character ig Ani would turn out to be Jhanak's savior in the end.

They already showed a glimpse of it in the wedding track which made it hard for me to digest. I don't want him to "save" Jhanak after repeatedly CAing her.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, can we expect Janak not to be rude to Ani anymore and not ask questions like “Did I ask you to help me” our Ani boy at least deserves this much grace from Janak. I don’t want her to show her frustration of Ani family insults on Ani.

Depends on the makers.

Ani always becomes the outlet for Jhanak's feelings. It's sad but that's how makers wrote the script in the past episodes.

I don't want it either unless he is CAing her like he did in the marriage track, then I want his band bajaoed. smiley40