Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I will put sugar in your mouth. I don’t want any of these shit tracks which I mentioned 🀣.

U mean ghee shakkarsmiley36 kyunki sirf sugar kab dali jati hai u know... smiley11

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shiner

U mean ghee shakkarsmiley36 kyunki sirf sugar kab dali jati hai u know... smiley11

Yes I am not a native Hindi speaker. I meant the same thing πŸ˜€

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am so in love with this beautiful episode .This was the best epiosde ever . Not because Anirudh said Jhanak is wife or their marriage is true. For the strength that Jhanak had .

She is the girl who had all the courage to stand up for herself . Even when she is alone she knows what is right for her .I am so in love with all the words spoken by Jhanak. The right time , right words , right actions .

Anirudh is the support which all needs in their life . The strong pillar who would be there anytime for our wellbeing . He need not be vocal all the time but you know he is there ."Main tumhare saath hoon " is all that we need .

There was no drama as the first gaze was on Shristi the moment Tejas was revealed, and she was the center, but what a lady she is .How can she be so cheap of getting a girl trafficked .

Even Arshi was feeling slightly bad for all the happenings as she knew it would backfire .

It was pathetic that noone came forward to help Jhanak when they were manhandling her , ok it is a drama and the lead needs to be given space .

Whatever Anirudh said was right , nothing less , nothing more .

I am all in to watch this show for the powerful statement they made today Stand for yourself

Every human being needs an Anirudh in their life ..🧿❀️

The makers and writers πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@Goddy , you were so right about the marriage nullifying by Anirudh.

@starship,@hopefaith,@@vimeo@ lekha and all others special mention as cant tag more and I keep forgetting the usernames ...

I am too Maya - I have watched this episode thrice - this strong support of Anirudh defines their relationship - no matter what happens, he will protect her, and support her all the way.

Even it means fighting his own battle in his heart and head, he will still do the right thing for Jhanak - I adore this character, and in all my years of ITV watching (decades actually), I can count in 1 hand the characters I hold close to my heart - Anirudh is one of them! smiley27

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I felt this track was indeed good and was needed for the story to progress( how much progress is different thing ).

It had evoked some sort of realisation between the leads that they have attachment towards each ither than they express .( whether the IV of leads say different , I am not taking it at any cost 😏😏).

This marriage in Kashmir was hanging like sword of damocles, they have addressed it now. Anirudh having used it at right place can lead the story for an annulment ,otherwise he can use it anytime he wants to save Jhanak ( since Anirudh is sanskari no other fears 😬😊). Now the family can take a clear decision on this .

Jhanak even though she knew her maasi didnt like her , she now know how much hatred she has within her . Its an eye opener for her to know who really cares for her and who are her well wishers .

Now they can bring in the career track , jealously track in between for spice . Guruji can be exposed.

So yes , for me this track had something to do with the story moving forward.

First line - agreed - the answer to my question of yesterday was today's episode - why there was all the foreshadowing was today's episode - even if these 2 keep denying it, deep down they have accepted each other as husband and wife, and when push comes to shove, the heart's deepest truths comes out as Anusha said! :)

And like all of Srishti's grand plans this came back to bite her spectacularly in the backside - if anything Ani is going to be more fiercely protective of Jhanak.

his every stance, every move is going be "haath laga ke ko dekho" to whoever dares to even look at his Jhanak with evil eyes!! tee hee

My masala flick loving heart is super duper happy.

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Whatever little disappointment I feel for Ani gets washed away after reading your reviews. You are a master manipulator like Anismiley15

Word Count: 0

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Both are high probabilities. I also want JK to be the nice cousin in front but the sabotaging backstabbing biatch behind so that it's easier to not support her. Also adds more depth to her character besides a well-dressed insecure dumb bimbo. I think someone mentioned this before in one of the EDTs.

But highly unlikely for the first one since SK herself doesn't explicitly prefer Ani for JK, only on her daughter's foolishness/stubbornness. Her hate stemming from her insecurity/inferiority complex/fear is much more than any protective mama bear instincts she might have for her daughter I feel. smiley44

They were whitewashing Arshi today by not letting her be the part of the plan. She was concerned when they were forcing Jhanak.

But we didn't forget how she was rejoicing when SK told Tejas which bus Jhanak was insmiley13

In future may be they'd want viewers to sympathize with Arshi as a woman wronged by Ani, as it is the premise of the show.

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hii @Anusha16, i have read all your os, and ffs, aswell as your daily reviews. and i lovee themm. i just wanted to know how old you are, to see if you're anywhere near my age group. its totally fine if you dont want to disclose it though.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

They were whitewashing Arshi today by not letting her be the part of the plan. She was concerned when they were forcing Jhanak.

But we didn't forget how she was rejoicing when SK told Tejas which bus Jhanak was insmiley13

In future may be they'd want viewers to sympathize with Arshi as a woman wronged by Ani, as it is the premise of the show.

Yeah I know, that is their plan. That is why Arshi is not been involved in any of these. Arshi is here to stay for long in order to guilt trip Ani and Janak. The only solace is Ani Arshi marriage is not done yet.

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

guys, is it just me and am i totally wrong for thinking this but. unpopular opinion. i like jhanak staying ing the bose house. but not when she isnt able to take a stand, i want those ladies to know who they're dealing with and what a strong character jhanak has. i want those ladies to be updated with all the successes and recognition jhanak will get. i want those ladies to see how much anirudh cares about jhanak. i want jhanak to stay there, and take a stand for herself. because by staying there, she's staying close to anirudh, if she lives somewhere else, anirudh and jhanak wont be able to see each other randomly. there would be so many missed romantic moments as if there arent already. so yes, i want jhanak to not fight w anirudh, and stay at the bose house ONLY FOR HIM and stand up for herself against those ladies. if jhanak tolerates it, anirudh can't do anything, jhanak HAS to take a stand for herself. and we all know that's all what anirudh wants. we know that the second she says even a single word standing up for herself, anirudh will be right there beside her fighting everyone with her. anirudh IS her support system. as he should be.

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Whatever little disappointment I feel for Ani gets washed away after reading your reviews. You are a master manipulator like Anismiley15

I'll take that as a compliment! Thanks! smiley4

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Ohh wow... lovely... One side Episode and precap made me so happy and after that reading all your wonderfull take on it... I am as if squeezing my happiness to fullsmiley36

Anirudh Bose ne sachi aaj dil jeet liya -- what an acting by krushal and what a stand by Ani for his woman, as you said He let her be herslef by letting her take stand for herself but is always there for her when actual need arrives

And Jhanak - her love and respect for Ani is just overflowing. Akele me kitne bhi bure naam gusse me he can give her but those does not matter to her or him. She knows what he is for her and he knows what she is for him...

Precap toh -- ayyyee hayyee smiley40

Thank-you Mridzy and yes I agree with you PS note... that is true.

@Bold - exactly Anu!! It's like they don't even care about what is being said, atleast Ani doesn't - he just choses to look over all the names she calls him - Jhanak toh takes it to heart, but she knows that whenever she needs him he will be there for her.