Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

Jhanak was mentioning about exams when Ani took her out for lunch, shopping. She probably said it's in a week or a month I'm not sure. It's been so long since that epi aired, when will her exams startsmiley44

And when will Ani hand over her mom's suicide note to her?

When will he check the cctv footage from the holi celebration and catch the culprit...i.e. Memshaheb??

So many loopholes in the story line!

sleepyupma thumbnail

After the new entry I don't want Ani to character assassinate Jhanaksmiley44

After today's episode we better get to see the good side only, but I'm sure Ani is going to blabber shit about Jhanak and her mum in the coming episodes.

As Aditya kapoor is a negative character ig Ani would turn out to be Jhanak's savior in the end.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

OK thank you..I will do it.
sleepyupma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supree2022

When will he check the cctv footage from the holi celebration and catch the culprit...i.e. Memshaheb??

Yeah as if every arc is written by a different writer, that modeling gig was so random!

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Wow Mridzy , I bow you for your writing ....

Like a novel...

Lot of love and hugs ...

❤️❤️❤️smiley31

Aww, thanks Maya! smiley31

Krushal and Ani make me write!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now he don't need to check cctv footage. Now he got a clear picture of his family members and his Honeywali sasuma ka intentions..what extent they can go to remove Jhanak from their lives.

sleepyupma thumbnail

Honestly I was surprised Ani didn't tell her about her mum's letter when she was about to leave forever with Avinash. Fgs give her the letter Ani, her having a career has no correlation to her knowing the truthsmiley44She deserves to know the truth nmw!

Edited by sleepyupma - 5 months ago
Supree2022 thumbnail

Yeah as if every arc is written by a different writer, that modeling gig was so random!

Seriously! Hope they don't turn it into a typical saas-bahu drama. BKAS met the same fate and went off air after 200 episodes.

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Theme for the episode: Truth.

Truth can be subjective. Today I got to see everyone stand up for the fact they consider the truth.

Jhanak:

"Jo insaan apni shakal dikhane ki himmat nahi kar sakthi, wo shaadi kaise nibhayenge?"

"Yeh meri life hai, yeh meri Zindagi hai"

" Mein apna kudh ka rasta doondlungi. Balai usme kitna gadda kyun na ho, wo meri kismat. Apki ya kisi aur ki isme koi galti nahi hogi...aur ho saktha wo rasta acha bhi ho... wo bhi meri kismat rahe par mujhe pata hoga... wo mera faisla meine chuna hai. Aur ek din zaroor mein doosri duniya mein pahonch jaungi."

"Itna gatiya mazaak banake rakh diya, Kyun?"

"Yeh meri ladai hai. Aur yeh ladai ko mein ladoongi...."

"Mein tumhari patni nahi hoon...na hi kabhi banoongi. Shaadi nahi hui hai hamari... AUR NA KABHI HONE DHOONGI"

"Aaj rat ko hi mein iss ghar se chali jaungi"

"Jiske koi nahi hota na Sirji, uska safar hota hai. Aur ye safar hi mujhe meri manzil tak pahuncha dega."

"Katra iss ghar mein hai mujhe!!!"

"Mujhe maroon ya jeeyun koi farak nahi padta."

"Aur mein tumse, tum jasie insaan se kabhi shaadi nahi karoongi"

A young woman at the crossroads of her life, finally finding the voice, determination, and strength to oppose the injustices against her no matter how late it may be. Standing by her truth and principles just like the man who married her and guided her through this tough phase. A time for growth.

Aniruddh:

"Jhanak wo keh rahi hai... sahi keh rahi hai"

"Nahi hai."

"Jhanak tumhari patni nahi hai!"

"Mein iska haath tumhare jaise criminal haat mein nahi de saktha. "

"Jo iske maasi karne ke liye ready hona... wo mujse nahi hoga....AUR NA HI HONE DHOONGA"

"Kaha jaugi tum?"

"Ghar ke bahar katra hain!"

"RUKH JAO!!!"

"Agar aisa hai... toh Jhanak ko sabse pehle jo sindoor laga tha aapko usse bhi sweekar karna hoga"

"Agar Sindoor ki into ahmiyat hai! tho uski pehli shaadi hui thi... wo bhi valid hai."

"Kyunki yeh galat hai... aap log purane zamane mein nahi jee rahe hai!"

"Mein beech main padunga Arshi!"

"Agar sindoor itni important hai... jab isse lagne se shaadi sach hogi, tho Jhanak ko already lag chuka hai.... Mandir main, bhagwan ke saamne.... agar mein iss baath ko maan lun...Jhanak ko meri saat shaadi already ho chuki hai..."

"Aur aap sabko uss shaadi ka respect karna hoga... agar nahi chahte to ye nonse band kijiye.."

"Arshi... tumhari bhalai chahti ho na? Abhi ye sab band karvavo..."

"Aap apni beti ka acha chahti hona... Jhanak fo force mat kijiye. Teekhai?"

"AUR MA!!!AGAR MEIN AAPSE KAHUN KI JHANAK MERI PATNI HAI.....ISS GHAR KI BAHU HAI....MERI AUR ISKI SHAADI HO CHUKI HAI...CHAGWAN KE SAAMNE ISKI MAANG MEIN SINDOOR BAARA HAI....SEH LENGI AAP?"

"kisiki zabardasti shaadi karwana galat hai... aap log kanoon thod rahe hai... aur iska anjaam bhari pad saktha hai."

"Isliye ye shaadi nahi ho sakthi.."

"AMANAT MY FOOT!!!"

"Aur Jhanak tum ne theek kiya, jab shak hui tumne khuske liye stand liya.... Bilkul sahi kiya. Varna yeh logi tumhari zindagi barbaad kardenge..."

A man who stands by his principles and the truth he feels is the one... no matter the cost he has to pay. A man of grit and integrity, with a subtle selfishness mixed in... yet pure at his core. A gem.

Arshi:

"Ani tum iss sabke beech mein mat pado!"

A confused and selfish soul dancing like a puppet under the palms of her equally disgusting mother.

Shristi:

"Tumhare shaadi jisse honi chahiye ussi se ho rahi hai.."

"Haan tumhari maa nahi hai par maasi hun. Tumhari zarooratein samajthi hoon."

"Tejas ke saath tumhari shaadi adi reh gayi thi, ab jaake poori ho rahi hai.....toh ab usse thodkar koi faayda nahi."

"Yeh shaadi pehle se fix thi.Wahi shaadi ab hone jaa rahe tho problem kya hai aapko?"

"Tejas bhar dijiye maan mein sindoor"

"Maang bharne ke baad usse mitane sey uski manyata katam nahi hoti Jhanak"

A vile excuse of a woman who masks her insecurity and fear into care and concern to remove the obstacle in her and her daughter's life.

Tejas:

"Tumhari yaad nahi hai Jhanak, tum humari shaadi beech mein chodkar aagyi thi.Baale tumhari sindoor rasam abhi poori nahi hui ho.... par ab hogi"

"Aaj se Jhanak humari patni hai"

"Agar aaj yeh shaadi rukh gayi... iske aage kya hoga iska zimmedar tum hogi"

"Sharam to tumhe aani chahiye Bangali Babu. Jo humari shaadi ke din isse bhagake shaadi ki ti chupke se..."

"Aur aaj hum yahan aaye hai humari aamanat wapas lene..."

"Ab tum zindagi humari marzi se jeeyungi..."

"Kyunki istamal ki hui cheez hume pasand nahi hai..."

"Kabhi na kabhi susral ayenge... jaldi ayega... jumke khatirdari karenge..."

A madman who considers women his property, repeatedly suffering defeat at the hands of a man many years his junior, yet unyielding of defeat.

Shubo:

"Teekhi kehti hai Shristi ji, jis ladki ki zubaan itni tez chalthi hain na, uski saath zabardasti karne mein koi sharam nahi aani chahiye..."

"Mere hi ghar mein mere bete ko dhamki se rahi ho??Bhulo maat ki yeh mere beta hai.."

An opportunistic chameleon who is as cunning as his would-be-in-law Shrishti, with the bottom line being his precious son.

Tanuja:

"Panditji, ye shaadi hokar rahegi"

"ANI!!!"

No words for this selfish mother who cannot understand her flesh and blood born in her womb.

Vinayak:

"Ye galati hai Shubho ji. Sabase badi glati Shristi ne ki hai... Jhanak ki shaadi aise ladke se tai ki jisse wo shaadi hi nahi karna chahti"

Only had he rejected the plea his daughter made in selfishness.... his niece would not have suffered to this extent.

Chotton:

"Bhol na Ani... Chup kyun ho gaya. Ye log Jhanak ke saath zabardasti nahi kar sakte...aur kisi ke nahi sunenge. Sirf tumhari baat sunenge."

Chotton who knows the dynamics within the house is not hesitant to grab whatever may come.... to save Jhanak who is utterly alone and helpless at the moment, forced to obey and be at the mercy of the soulless Basus.

Two particular conversations stood out in particular for me this episode, revealing the dynamics between the stars of this episode: Ani-Jhanak-Tejas

"Yeh Sabh kuch akhele sambhal loge??"

"Pehle bhi sambhala tha na.... aage bhi sambhal loongi!"

"Hum Aaj isse yahan se lekhe jayenge... hum bhi dekthe hain mujhe kaun rokta hai. Aaj kaise bhi hum Jhanak ko le jayenge..."

"Itna bhi aasan nahi hai mere hote huya Jhanak se lekhe jaana"

"Yeh dushmani baari padegi Bangali babu"

"GET OUT."

The crux of the problem and enmity between two men who have different emotions and attitudes towards Jhanak. One considers her a property.... other a companion. Yet both are equally unrelenting and dominant.

"Mein hoon tumhare saath. Tumhe shaadi karne ke liye koi bhi force nahi kar saktha. Ab tum bilkul azaad ho, bilkul!!"

"Dhanyavad sirji...mujhe kuch aur din mujhe zinda rehne mein madad karne ke liye...aur iss shaadi ke bina bhi jee sakthi hoon..."

The whole episode can be summarized in these two sentences. Aniruddh standing by as the strongest shield and pillar by Jhanak's side and Jhanak's unconditional gratitude for all the help Ani has provided until now...

The scene ends with Tejas throwing a doozie asserting the truth for what it is, in a bid to make life miserable for the woman who got away and the man who got her in his stead. Smart move. No wonder we are all his fans.... he has style and swag unmatched in the show. The way he glanced at Arshi... with a calculating sly smile.... in part provoking her insecurity and in part a warning to her mother who made him lose face... So Suave. I am eagerly waiting for his next visit to Basu Madhouse. smiley42

The episode ends with both man and wife facing each other in tears as they gaze around the mandap, symbolizing the shambles their life is currently in, only themselves as company. And that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Precap: Whistle podu!smiley40

All three performed wonderfully today...

Ani stood up for Jhanak when she needed support the most at the cost of his relationships... his own family, and his would-be fiancé.... leaving them in shock, despair, and misery. The way he immediately sensed the intentions of his would-be mother-in-law and his mother and called them out made me remember the fearless Ani we saw in the initial episodes who called a spade a spade without any double entendre. Commendable is the way he manipulated the pair of mother and daughter in their way.

Jhanak finally stood up and showed the fire she was always capable of. No matter how hard it may be... and for deciding to step out of the house of her own volition, asserting no one is responsible for her destiny but herself. This is the Jhanak we wanted to see and am happy to see her hold to the words in the precap.

Tejas is a man who is hellbent on getting his revenge on Jhanak and ends up adding an enemy in Ani. He got the right match in Ani who has similar characteristics as him yet stands on the opposite side of the fence... The sparks... and the challenge...silently teaching his rival along the way. He is the kind bigger brother.

Really appreciative of all the hard work and effort Krushal, Hiba and Rishi Sir Put in this episode. Take a bow!!smiley32

Special mention to Chotton the knight in shining armor and the silent Supporter Vinayak.

At the end of the day... as Chotton said, Rakhe Hari Mare ke... Man proposes, and God disposes.

The ultimate truth ie., Jhanak and Ani's marriage Still holds true, validated by the man in question: Ani, in front of his family and the public by his verbal declaration. No matter how many rasams Basus may do to satisfy their fear and wishes.... Fate will always course correct itself. As God intended.

Anusha, I read your take even before watching the episode today, and as usual what a beautiful write up!!! You got all the dialogues down, and tied it up beautifully to the theme of truth,#

Spot on character analysis!!

Supree2022 thumbnail

Honestly I was surprised Ani didn't tell her about her mum's letter when she was about to leave forever with Avinash. Fgs give her the letter Ani, her having a career has no correlation to her knowing the truthsmiley44She deserves to know the truth nmw!

💯

Word Count: 0