Jhanak Bose Loves Her Selfless SirJi

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Makers have always presented their version of story/characters in a way which leaves no doubts in minds of their target audience i.e, TV audience- who accept the Version just the way makers actually show, without trying to find some hidden things through special analysis just to make sure somehow things match as per their POV.

Makers start off in a subtle manner and then proceed to present things in an explicit manner.

They did the same with regards to Anirudha being a selfless guy just wanting to help Jhanak and make sure she leads a happy life even if it's without him, his priority is to make Jhanak safe and successful, he doesn't wants anything else in return- 1stly makers showed various scenes/dailogues to convey their message in a subtle manner to the viewers that it's not like Anirudha wants to Possess/Control Jhanak and is not fully trying to help her cause so that she always remains dependent on him and never goes away (which also implies that even though he wants to marry Arshi, he just wants to KEEP Jhanak with him)

Then they Explicitly Proved this point through car scene (going to Jhanak's AD party) in which we get a monologue from Anirudha's POV while talking to himself which once again clearly shows what exactly is the version makers want to present to their target audience.

They want to show that Anirudha has always been selflessly helping Jhanak to make sure she is safe and successful and once she is he will give her mother's letter so that she can fight her own battle after that, while he wants to settle down with Arshi as he hasn't realised his feelings for Jhanak (or lack of it for Arshi)

Now again Makers did so regarding Jhanak's feelings for Anirudha- they have always subtly shown she has highest amount of regard, admiration, respect and liking towards him which gradually turned into love which she realised and hence kept trying to push Anirudha away from her through repeated insults in front of him (and repeated praises behind his back) as she thought that loving Anirudha was just not the right thing to do for various reasons like- she felt she doesn't deserve to be loved/be wife of a perfect man like Anirudha Bose who is most eligible Bachelor, she felt Arshi is much btr option for him and they both love each other so it's not right to get tag of 2nd women who broke a well settled relationship.

During holi when she was drunk, then also she tried to keep Anirudha away but still he went close to her thinking it's Arshi (even though he went to take care of Jhanak and was searching for her but since he is confused we saw battle between his inner self which is also shown when he asks Chotton whom does he actually Loves) and when Arshi came he said whatever he did with Jhanak (hugging/sweets talks) we're actually meant for her, It's then she said that she hates him (actually she hates the situation in which she is and in a way considers him to be the reason as he brought her here, she owes her everything to him including her life and dignity and finally bcz she just couldn't stop falling in love with him).

Jhanak is well past the stage of crush, admiration, liking and Infatuation and now is in stage of love, maybe she hasn't completely realised the depth of her love for Anirudha yet but she knows she has fallen for him.

Makers left no room for any doubt after today's episode regarding Jhanak's feeling for her husband Anirudha Bose.

I would like to congratulate all the people who were totally correct in getting the right character sketch of Male Lead Hero Anirudha Bose and understand the correct feelings which Female Lead Heroine Jhanak has for him..... In the times when everyone treats TV shows meant for entertainment as some research paper and try to show the things which doesn't even exists as per the makers... Keeping things simple and accepting makers version of story and making sure your POV is in sync with them is also praise worthy.

I remember reading in this forum that Jhanak is insulting Anirudha to keep him away from her, also read that she has actually fallen 1st and fallen harder for Anirudha and hence even said I hate you to him (having this level of understanding about Jhanak even without Monologue from her side is excellent as some people are not even ready to accept things which are clearly said) In fact even yesterday quite a few of them guessed it right that Jhanak's love statement was for Anirudha.

Lastly I want to say that the people who are still trying to show that Anirudha is selfish, he is hardly putting any efforts to protect Jhanak/Advance her Career Or even now saying that Jhanak at best has slight liking towards Anirudha nothing more than that, are just not ready to accept that their understanding about story/character has been totally different from makers (probably bcz it will raise questions on their perceived higher level of intelligence/understanding of the Show), will continue to ask what has happened, how did this happen, when did this happen, why did that happen or simply say that makers have changed the story overnight to show that they were right till now it's just that suddenly makers took a different route.

Even at the cost of repeating myself I say that all confusions will be over the moment people accept that Anirudha Bose is Lead Hero hence he has to be shown as a Positive Character by the makers and RuNak are Lead Pair of the show so it's obvious that makers will show both of them in Love with each other that too consistently and not just overnight.

On a side note- Jhanak fell in love first with Anirudha, She fell harder in love with him and has even realised her feelings first but I somehow think that she won't act upon it till Anirudha makes the first move and confesses his love first.

(P.S. I wont mind Jhanak doing it first either, in fact would be pleasantly surprised as I believe Anirudha deserves it after all that he has done till date for her risking his entire existence and even after getting hurt by her)

Edited by Rancho12345 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Makers have always presented their version of story/characters in a way which leaves no doubts in minds of their target audience i.e, TV audience- who accept the Version just the way makers actually show, without trying to find some hidden things through special analysis just to make sure somehow things match as per their POV.

Makers start off in a subtle manner and then proceed to present things in an explicit manner.

They did the same with regards to Anirudha being a selfless guy just wanting to help Jhanak and make sure she leads a happy life even if it's without him, his priority is to make Jhanak safe and successful, he doesn't wants anything else in return- 1stly makers showed various scenes/dailogues to convey their message in a subtle manner to the viewers that it's not like Anirudha wants to Possess/Control Jhanak and is not fully trying to help her cause so that she always remains dependent on him and never goes away (which also implies that even though he wants to marry Arshi, he just wants to KEEP Jhanak with him)

Then they Explicitly Proved this point through car scene (going to Jhanak's AD party) in which we get a monologue from Anirudha's POV while talking to himself which once again clearly shows what exactly is the version makers want to present to their target audience. They want to show that Anirudha has always been selflessly helping Jhanak to make sure she is safe and successful and once she is he will give her mother's letter so that she can fight her own battle after that, while he wants to settle down with Arshi as he hasn't realised his feelings for Jhanak (or lack of it for Arshi)

Now again Makers did so regarding Jhanak's feelings for Anirudha- they have always subtly shown she has highest amount of regard, admiration, respect and liking towards him which gradually turned into love which she realised and hence kept trying to push Anirudha away from her through repeated insults as she thought that loving Anirudha was just not the right thing to do for various reasons like- she felt she doesn't deserve to be loved/be wife of a perfect man like Anirudha Bose who is an eligible Bachelor, she felt Arshi is much more btr option for him and they both love each other so it's not right to get tag of 2nd women who broke a well settled relationship.

During holi when she was drunk, then also she tried to keep Anirudha away but still he went close to her thinking it's Arshi (even though he went to take care of Jhanak and was searching for her but since he is confused we saw battle between his inner self which is also shown when he asks Chotton whom does he actually Loves) and when Arshi came he said whatever he did with Jhanak (hugging/sweets talks) we're actually meant for her, It's then she said that she hates him (actually she hates the situation in which she is and in a way considers him to be the reason as he brought her here, she owns her everything to him and finally bcz she just couldn't stop falling in love with him). Jhanak is well past the stage of crush, admiration, liking and Infatuation and now is in stage of love, maybe she hasn't completely realised the depth of her love for Anirudha yet but she knows she has fallen for him.

Makers left no room for any doubt after today's episode regarding Jhanak's feeling for her husband Anirudha Bose.

I would like to congratulate all the people who were totally correct in getting the right character sketch of Male Lead Hero Anirudha Bose and understand the correct feelings which Female Lead Heroine has for him..... In the times when everyone treats TV shows meant for entertainment as some research paper and tries to show the things which doesn't even exists as per the makers... Keeping things simple and accepting makers version of story and making sure your POV is in sync with them is also praise worthy. I remember reading in this forum that Jhanak is insulting Anirudha to keep him away from her, also read that she has actually fallen 1st and fallen harder for Anirudha and hence even said I hate you to him (having this level of understanding about Jhanak even without Monologue from her side is excellent) In fact even yesterday quite a few of them guessed it right that Jhanak's love statement was for Anirudha.

Lastly I want to say that the people who are still trying to show that Anirudha is selfish, he is hardly putting any efforts to protect Jhanak/Advance her Career Or even now saying that Jhanak at best has slight liking towards Anirudha nothing more than that, are just not ready to accept that their understanding about story/character was totally different from makers, probably bcz it will raise questions on the perceived higher level of intelligence/understanding of the Show, will continue to ask what has happened, how did this happen, when did this happen, why did that happen or simply say that makers have changed the story overnight to show that they were right till now it's just that suddenly makers took a different route.

Even at the cost of repeating myself I say that all problems will be solved the moment people accept that Anirudha Bose is Male Lead Hero hence he has to be shown as a Positive Character by the makers and RuNak are Lead Pair of the show so it's obvious that makers will show both of them in Love with each other that too consistently and not just overnight.

On a side note- Jhanak fell first for Anirudha, She fell harder in love with him and has even realised her feelings first but I somehow think that she won't act upon it till Anirudha makes the first move and confesses his love 1st (P.S. I wont Jhanak doing it 1st either in fact would be pleasantly surprised as I believe Anirudha deserves it after all that he has done till date for her even risking his entire existence and even getting hurt by her)

Excellent Analysis dear.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Then they Explicitly Proved this point through car scene (going to Jhanak's AD party) in which we get a monologue from Anirudha's POV while talking to himself which once again clearly shows what exactly is the version makers want to present to their target audience. They want to show that Anirudha has always been selflessly helping Jhanak to make sure she is safe and successful and once she is he will give her mother's letter so that she can fight her own battle after that, while he wants to settle down with Arshi as he hasn't realised his feelings for Jhanak (or lack of it for Arshi)

Now again Makers did so regarding Jhanak's feelings for Anirudha- they have always subtly shown she has highest amount of regard, admiration, respect and liking towards him which gradually turned into love which she realised and hence kept trying to push Anirudha away from her through repeated insults in front of him (and repeated praises behind his back) as she thought that loving Anirudha was just not the right thing to do for various reasons like- she felt she doesn't deserve to be loved/be wife of a perfect man like Anirudha Bose who is most eligible Bachelor, she felt Arshi is much btr option for him and they both love each other so it's not right to get tag of 2nd women who broke a well settled relationship.

During holi when she was drunk, then also she tried to keep Anirudha away but still he went close to her thinking it's Arshi (even though he went to take care of Jhanak and was searching for her but since he is confused we saw battle between his inner self which is also shown when he asks Chotton whom does he actually Loves) and when Arshi came he said whatever he did with Jhanak (hugging/sweets talks) we're actually meant for her, It's then she said that she hates him (actually she hates the situation in which she is and in a way considers him to be the reason as he brought her here, she owns her everything to him and finally bcz she just couldn't stop falling in love with him).

Jhanak is well past the stage of crush, admiration, liking and Infatuation and now is in stage of love, maybe she hasn't completely realised the depth of her love for Anirudha yet but she knows she has fallen for him.

I would like to congratulate all the people who were totally correct in getting the right character sketch of Male Lead Hero Anirudha Bose and understand the correct feelings which Female Lead Heroine has for him..... In the times when everyone treats TV shows meant for entertainment as some research paper and tries to show the things which doesn't even exists as per the makers... Keeping things simple and accepting makers version of story and making sure your POV is in sync with them is also praise worthy.

I remember reading in this forum that Jhanak is insulting Anirudha to keep him away from her, also read that she has actually fallen 1st and fallen harder for Anirudha and hence even said I hate you to him (having this level of understanding about Jhanak even without Monologue from her side is excellent as some people are not even ready to accept things which are clearly said) In fact even yesterday quite a few of them guessed it right that Jhanak's love statement was for Anirudha.

Lastly I want to say that the people who are still trying to show that Anirudha is selfish, he is hardly putting any efforts to protect Jhanak/Advance her Career Or even now saying that Jhanak at best has slight liking towards Anirudha nothing more than that, are just not ready to accept that their understanding about story/character was totally different from makers, (probably bcz it will raise questions on the perceived higher level of intelligence/understanding of the Show) will continue to ask what has happened, how did this happen, when did this happen, why did that happen or simply say that makers have changed the story overnight to show that they were right till now it's just that suddenly makers took a different route.

Even at the cost of repeating myself I say that all problems will be solved the moment people accept that Anirudha Bose is Male Lead Hero hence he has to be shown as a Positive Character by the makers and RuNak are Lead Pair of the show so it's obvious that makers will show both of them in Love with each other that too consistently and not just overnight.

On a side note- Jhanak fell in love first with Anirudha, She fell harder in love with him and has even realised her feelings first but I somehow think that she won't act upon it till Anirudha makes the first move and confesses his love first (P.S. I wont mind Jhanak doing it 1st either, in fact would be pleasantly surprised as I believe Anirudha deserves it after all that he has done till date for her risking his entire existence and even after getting hurt by her)

Awesome post! Loved how you summarized the maker's prespective aims.... please write more. Would love to read them....smiley42

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All this chamatkaar could also have happened because sirjee placed the red flower on her forehead and bitterness got replaced with ❤️ 🤪

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

loved the way u writesmiley27 its so detailed & exact descriptionsmiley27

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful analysis 👌 👏

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Then they Explicitly Proved this point through car scene (going to Jhanak's AD party) in which we get a monologue from Anirudha's POV while talking to himself which once again clearly shows what exactly is the version makers want to present to their target audience.

They want to show that Anirudha has always been selflessly helping Jhanak to make sure she is safe and successful and once she is he will give her mother's letter so that she can fight her own battle after that, while he wants to settle down with Arshi as he hasn't realised his feelings for Jhanak (or lack of it for Arshi)

During holi when she was drunk, then also she tried to keep Anirudha away but still he went close to her thinking it's Arshi (even though he went to take care of Jhanak and was searching for her but since he is confused we saw battle between his inner self which is also shown when he asks Chotton whom does he actually Loves) and when Arshi came he said whatever he did with Jhanak (hugging/sweets talks) we're actually meant for her, It's then she said that she hates him (actually she hates the situation in which she is and in a way considers him to be the reason as he brought her here, she owes her everything to him including her life and dignity and finally bcz she just couldn't stop falling in love with him).

I would like to congratulate all the people who were totally correct in getting the right character sketch of Male Lead Hero Anirudha Bose and understand the correct feelings which Female Lead Heroine Jhanak has for him..... In the times when everyone treats TV shows meant for entertainment as some research paper and try to show the things which doesn't even exists as per the makers... Keeping things simple and accepting makers version of story and making sure your POV is in sync with them is also praise worthy.

Lastly I want to say that the people who are still trying to show that Anirudha is selfish, he is hardly putting any efforts to protect Jhanak/Advance her Career Or even now saying that Jhanak at best has slight liking towards Anirudha nothing more than that, are just not ready to accept that their understanding about story/character has been totally different from makers (probably bcz it will raise questions on their perceived higher level of intelligence/understanding of the Show), will continue to ask what has happened, how did this happen, when did this happen, why did that happen or simply say that makers have changed the story overnight to show that they were right till now it's just that suddenly makers took a different route.

Even at the cost of repeating myself I say that all confusions will be over the moment people accept that Anirudha Bose is Lead Hero hence he has to be shown as a Positive Character by the makers and RuNak are Lead Pair of the show so it's obvious that makers will show both of them in Love with each other that too consistently and not just overnight.

On a side note- Jhanak fell in love first with Anirudha, She fell harder in love with him and has even realised her feelings first but I somehow think that she won't act upon it till Anirudha makes the first move and confesses his love first.

(P.S. I wont mind Jhanak doing it first either, in fact would be pleasantly surprised as I believe Anirudha deserves it after all that he has done till date for her risking his entire existence and even after getting hurt by her)

Great analysis 👌

Anusha16 thumbnail

For those who like to use "A man of culture" meme, you may use this ...

Welcome! Am a fan of Adilie too. smiley31

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

For those who like to use "A man of culture" meme, you may use this ...

Welcome! Am a fan of Adilie too. smiley31

Thank you😀. After maaneet adlie is my second fav jodi right now on itv. Now enjoying raunaksmiley40

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Thank you😀. After maaneet adlie is my second fav jodi right now on itv. Now enjoying raunaksmiley40

We do have an FF index where awesome ladies from the forum have written stories from their creative minds. And most of them are MANEET Fans. I myself am an ARSHI fan...smiley31

Please do check it out when you can!smiley20

I also have a couple of Adilie fanfics posted on my wall if you wanna check out too!smiley1