Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/trp-toppers-taarak-mehta-ka-ooltah-chashmah-dethrones-teri-meri-doriyaann-top-4-remain-unchanged_206426 jhanak show in Top 3 for trp position smiley40smiley41… congratulations for whole team smiley27 one of the best serialsmiley27 not a single dull epi.. each night we wait for new epi smiley36 but we only get to watch it next day smiley37

I think delaying the episode update online def helped lol. I am sure there are silent readers in the forum who read the updates who watch on TV and decide to skip episodes based on the WU/analysis the ladies post here. This will surely affect TRP. In the case of Holi and the following episodes chances of that happening were very low. so the rise, I feel.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I think delaying the episode update online def helped lol. I am sure there are silent readers in the forum who read the updates who watch on TV and decide to skip episodes based on the WU/analysis the ladies post here. This will surely affect TRP. In the case of Holi and the following episodes chances of that happening were very low. so the rise, I feel.

Yaa totally… 👍 many do that.. if we read it’s not worth then most of us will skip it
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He was better in Ghum season 1. But in anycase, looking at how ML of TMD is... Aacha admi to aacha hi hab abke liye. Whether he turns obsessive like KVG's role from Udariyaan... who knows smiley36

Makers spoiled TMD with bhabhi devar angle. Telugu version is far far better than hindi version. And fetching good TRPs.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Generally TRP audience will check Youtube for updates and spoilers. So uploading upcoming episode clips definitely gives boost to TRP.

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Jhanak can realistically get to Top 2 Spot as it's very close to going past GHKKPM 2, after going past YRKKK 4.

No. 1 spot looks like a far fetched dream right now as gap is too much (I don't remember when was the last time Anupamaa wasn't No. 1) but it's not impossible, if Anupamaa somehow gets down a bit and Jhanak hits Top Gear then it's achievable.

Most Important Factor For TRP i.e, Drama is already there in huge quantity, need 2nd most important factor i.e, RuNak's Love Story to start which is completely missing.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Jhanak can realistically get to Top 2 Spot as it's very close to going past GHKKPM 2, after going past YRKKK 4.

No. 1 spot looks like a far fetched dream right now as gap is too much (I don't remember when was the last time Anupamaa wasn't No. 1) but it's not impossible, if Anupamaa somehow gets down a bit and Jhanak hits Top Gear then it's achievable.

Most Important Factor For TRP i.e, Drama is already there in huge quantity, need 2nd most important factor i.e, RuNak's Love Story to start which is completely missing.

Couple of weeks back Ghum crossed Anupama.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

past 2-3 yrs I think Anupama & Ghum r only in that position.. hard to replace Anupama.. but I think Jhanak can come to no 2 atleast… they made it to 3 in all high competition
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

They were on number two before , right ? Surpassed yrkkh

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In the past a 10:30 slot show has come in top 3?

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't know about top three but yeh hai chatain that's airs on 11 pm was most of times in top 4 or 5 in no in trp list