Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

this mazloom Abba tortured me in Kaisi Teri Khudgarzismiley19smiley36 but he and Laila Wasti make the most gorgeous middle aged couple on screen

He was good in Kaisi Teri khudgarzi. Such bechara 😭😭

@bold totally agree. They look beautiful together. Dunk me bhi the.. I was like arey waah they play husband wife really good. Lagte bhi similar hai like couples do after a time...

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

He had financial troubles during lockdown he is taking everything which is coming his way working like someone who has seen bad days

Now I guess its time for him to relax. Not saying he should as in I am implying or instructing him to do so but it’d be better coz if he is mentally exhausted like how his stories portray which we never know is the case, then a vacation or taking fewer promotions would do good. Also, I guess now he is in a stable position to reject scripts which he doesn’t feel connected to because at the end after a while people would go for the script only. It’s not like he will be doing projects only with yumna for the rest of his life.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

tum bhi nasmiley9smiley36 Chalo tumhe Ab JEJ ki goli bechti hoo..please watch the first episode and if you don’t like it..you are free to discontinue smiley36 Stand up girl also picks up from episode 5smiley27 and OMG you have watched JH…smiley31 yess and yessss..smiley42

goli kharidne ko ready hu but after it endssmiley36 I can’t wait for torture of months you knowsmiley14

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What is this about Wahaj taking a breather.

Since the year started, the man has spent more than 50% of his time with family in Lahore not working. Early part of Jan, he was in Lhr (we saw his pics with family & friends at that restaurant, him at the MNR qawwali, etc.). Phir from last week of Jan till Feb, he was in Lahore. Beech mai he only did the NL and Republic PS (Sajal one was shot last year). He has only been back to work in March. Recently he hung out in Dubai with his bros for a few days after his shoot ended.

Ab or kitna rest karna hai? Ab toh sirf retirement hi bachi hai.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

What is this about Wahaj taking a breather.

Since the year started, the man has spent more than 50% of his time with family in Lahore not working. Early part of Jan, he was in Lhr (we saw his pics with family & friends at that restaurant, him at the MNR qawwali, etc.). Phir from last week of Jan till Feb, he was in Lahore. Beech mai he only did the NL and Republic PS (Sajal one was shot last year). He has only been back to work in March. Recently he hung out in Dubai with his bros for a few days after his shoot ended.

Ab or kitna rest karna hai? Ab toh sirf retirement hi bachi hai.

smiley36 This was in regards to the story he posted which I clearly said may or may not relate to his case. He himself posted that story so implications are there. The main problem is that audience doesn’t know what is shot when and when they continuously see a person all the time , they assume that person is working all the time.
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Wahaj had recently unfollowed his wife and followed her again

1000001747.jpg

These two play this online follow unfollow game a lot. Honestly would have deleted my boyfriend's account if he was getting into habit of this stupidity. Na rahega baas na bajegi basuri

How do you know he unfollowed her?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Wahaj needs to understand that not everyone needs to know that Sana and he fought today. smiley44 Why the public display..WHY?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4x9IdjvAx8/?igsh=MTBnNm0xdXhqcjVzag==

Why does Muneeb Butt play only such type of weird characters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Bilal Durre ke shadi video. (I know I am late to it)

https://x.com/its_komal03/status/1772352037780381920?s=20

PS: you folks move so fast through the threads.