Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 6 months ago

#humyum? Lmfao, that doesn’t sound stupid to them

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/GuhPFD6eJ0

This is the second time the team has tried to come up with a couple name. Why are they so desperate to make this a thing

Edited by Kittykatkit - 6 months ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

I just visited this thread and you guys are giving too much importance to Toxic fandoms in here. We need to remember that actors do not control their fandoms.

Please stop saying bad things about S and M. Even if some idiot said it, the least that we can do is not to repeat it.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Yes. Wahaj has very few solo fans while Yumna has a large solo fanbase (also because Yumna has been a star for so much longer with a long list of loved projects).

However I see many shippers also hyping Gentleman. Interestingly, several shippers who are hyping Gentleman are also calling SMD Sunn Mere Brother, Sunn mere Phepde and low-key trolling SMD/Mahaj. Tbh, not many shippers are actually Wahaj fans. If TB2 was not happening, I bet 80% of them would have stopped paying any attention to Wahaj by now (much like what happened to Farhania).

P.S. Ofc there are shippers who don't like either Yumna's pairing with other actors too but shippers who can't tolerate Wahaj with Maya are way more in number than those who can't tolerate Yumna with Humayun or Ahmed.

Most of the shipper accounts are young girls simping for Mustaasim. IMO, Even if TB2 was not happening, they would keep hyping Wahaj. Let's wait and watch, we will find out what happens after tb2 finishes. If Gentlemen had Ahmed then you would see more shipper accounts shading it. They are not feeling insecure about it because there is too much age difference between Humayun and Yumna.

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I just visited this thread and you guys are giving too much importance to Toxic fandoms in here. We need to remember that actors do not control their fandoms.

Please stop saying bad things about S and M. Even if some idiot said it, the least that we can do is not to repeat it.

Actors can stop it nahi to bol to sakte hi hai ki hate mat karo.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

because it was beautiful

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

In JEJ Ayesha looks on point.

She really experiment with her looks which I like but sometimes it doesn't work I agree .

I loved her in chupke chupke but the look in chaudhary and sons was not that great .

Ayeza works very hard on her styling and getup and while the result is spot on for her own character, it doesn’t always gel well with her co stars.

Both leads are responsible for some coordination.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8gwGTILCa/?igsh=Y2V2aDdtejc4c3Ex

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0TLGbMY96/?igsh=MWN5MHZ3MXd4ZnBkeQ==

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdMJPMgPRAY/?igsh=MTB6MTZiZHFkaG94YQ==

🤷‍♀️

At least recently and in Mein the pairs wedding look was on point 👏

Edited by tgota92 - 6 months ago
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: spnfan

She was such an unlikeable fl. She went after a poor guy who just want to finish his studies and support his mother. Every time he tried to back out she emotionally blackmailed him and married him. Then without even trying to know what happened to him got married to another guy while being married to him and falls for him as fast as she could. When he came back and she got to know her father used his power and beat the shit out of him and he was in coma for months she didn't even feel bad for him. smiley29 then the poor guy got killed out of nowhere so that she could have her happy ending with her new boy toy. smiley35 that poor guy's mother lost her only son and had to live her old age alone.

People hate Heer on YouTube & Gulbano is following her steps smiley7