Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

My Student.... 🤔

From which angle does Rani look like she needs my 'mentorship'smiley44🧐

smiley36.... I'm more than happy to teach you about sizzle ....drizzle..passion....chemistry..... burnn🔥 smiley2smiley37smiley37... I'll open a free online Academy ..smiley36

I went by seniority, you joined BU first, then Rani ji joined, anyways students are more notorious than teachers. She followed your steps but she exceeded your expectations smiley37smiley37, you should be happysmiley36

Naah baba I never understood this itv sizzle drizzle. You can continue your classes may be some passionate ones may join smiley36

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Trust me when I saw the new actor I knew we were FINALLY going to get BOLDDDDDD scenes ...🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 smiley43smiley43smiley43

They can jump on the trampoline for you...smiley14to warm your cold blood...smiley15smiley36.

I like the way he stands up for her to that half human Kaajal married.... He can practice that possessiveness in the bedroom too.smiley35.. He's taller than the previous AR...he must take up more toom on the bed🤔🧐..need to investigate....😆😁😂🤣😅😆😄

Nothing can warm my cold blood from ITV, but your sizzling drizzling comments may dosmiley37smiley37

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's cause all know

Anime Girl Im Innocent Anime Im Innocent GIF - Anime Girl Im Innocent Anime Im Innocent Anime Girl Innocent GIFs

No more recommendation from you look, ML gone smiley44

Mentorship, for Balaji University of itv graduate smiley37smiley37

Innocent? Whosmiley44

Please write a new dictionary with new meanings

Why you need recommendations you can cover all itv in single screen with 2 eyesmiley37