[Post Removed]

Banned

Posted: 6 months ago

[Post Removed]

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: QueenBitch

The comments on yt are positive n insta, everyone loved it.

Show will survive

Don't take tension

Watch tension free

Yes..

Myself liked the epi after watchingsmiley20

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i loved how madhav ji got a dialogue after 2 days that in 5 mins we will be ready, instead of standing in group giving smiles. I saw a kiddo in madhav who loves his mom and his family. dadi can slap her family members but felt bad to slap a bahu so little awareness there for her . Manish is dancing like s2 manish who showed his variations in that generation like dadisa and in s3 changed a bit along with mimi supporting his family. So another generation passed so got buddhi instead of egos and anger be happy with family when they are there giving gyan to dasi sa. Losing people and loved ones for 2 generations made this man change like a kid dancing for holi not to forget rohit is declared recently so gvs ignore anything and dance that's kept constant. Rohit as new arman character is same but face changed. He is same arman who loves his cousins, family , dadi as priority, adoring ruhi and holding wifey. We need to give him time as we are used to old ar face and his scenes. What to tell about Ruhi the girl who got much ss before in story from her birth. Old ruhi is good looking and cant convey many expressions to audience. Her scenes with ar were good had different vibes. New Ruhi Garvita first introduction itself cracked it. White dress entry with pink combo pink ballons giving it to family. Her twisted words were highlighted always and family corrected her with her wohi wohi this is child ruhi who has innocence and zidd. Manish hugging ruhi as meri jaan is similar to old hugs given to old ruhi. Garvita sinked into ruhi easily along with family.Last time one scene of ruhi is given saying before god you will see my zidd next. So ziddi Ruhi will start next. This zidd reminds me of her mother.That competition too was another recreation of old story where her mom won. Garvita is set as new Ruhi for Audience as we didn't miss old ruhi at all. I loved abhira and ruhi tashan on thandayi .For that transformation of ziddi Ruhi , garvita suits more than prats. I felt like spin off series sisters too in their scenes.

πŸ’― also from Manish hugging Ruhi as meri jaan, I feel when abhira’s truth will be revealed Goenkas especially Manish will still side with Ruhi aur agar Abhira ko support karne ka man hoga bhi toh Swarna hai na, Ruhi and uski ma ka vaasta de dekar Ruhi ko support karne ko kahegi… yaar more than Ar ru revelation I want Abhira being Goenka revelation… kya drama hoga.. coz I feel Ar ru track will be phuski bomb shayad full family pata bhi na chale

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Looking forward for new Ruhi's performance smiley27smiley31

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm late! But happy Holy to you as well Honey!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mesravz

Not sure

I think sofu and Her student Rani can elaborate smiley37

My Student.... πŸ€”

From which angle does Rani look like she needs my 'mentorship'smiley44🧐

smiley36.... I'm more than happy to teach you about sizzle ....drizzle..passion....chemistry..... burnnπŸ”₯ smiley2smiley37smiley37... I'll open a free online Academy ..smiley36

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Trust me when I saw the new actor I knew we were FINALLY going to get BOLDDDDDD scenes ...πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ smiley43smiley43smiley43

They can jump on the trampoline for you...smiley14to warm your cold blood...smiley15smiley36.

I like the way he stands up for her to that half human Kaajal married.... He can practice that possessiveness in the bedroom too.smiley35.. He's taller than the previous AR...he must take up more toom on the bedπŸ€”πŸ§..need to investigate....πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜„

Originally posted by: Sofna

Trust me when I saw the new actor I knew we were FINALLY going to get BOLDDDDDD scenes ...πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ smiley43smiley43smiley43

They can jump on the trampoline for you...smiley14to warm your cold blood...smiley15smiley36.

I like the way he stands up for her to that half human Kaajal married.... He can practice that possessiveness in the bedroom too.smiley35.. He's taller than the previous AR...he must take up more toom on the bedπŸ€”πŸ§..need to investigate....πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜„

He is actually shorter.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

My Student.... πŸ€”

From which angle does Rani look like she needs my 'mentorship'smiley44🧐

smiley36.... I'm more than happy to teach you about sizzle ....drizzle..passion....chemistry..... burnnπŸ”₯ smiley2smiley37smiley37... I'll open a free online Academy ..smiley36

That's cause all know

Anime Girl Im Innocent Anime Im Innocent GIF - Anime Girl Im Innocent Anime Im Innocent Anime Girl Innocent GIFs

No more recommendation from you look, ML gone smiley44

Mentorship, for Balaji University of itv graduate smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 months ago