Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 25th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sawri67

I still remember before the marriage many used to demand change of ML and said Shivam should've been armaan. They need time

I think it took more than that, it took 3 months for everyone to accept Prince and the chemistry. So it's highly impossible if we demand to see chemistry in one day, that's not possible. Being blunt here, for Rohit to get the character done in one day, not gonna happen. That's not possible, I think if some other actor were in Rohit's place, he couldn't do it either. It will take time for things to settle and him to get into character. Also, someone already mentioned in this forum, chemistry is subjective, it depends. Like half of Twt fd already going gaga for new Armaan Sa and few don't, so that's perfectly fine. The audience just needs to be patient. All in due time.
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I think it took more than that, it took 3 months for everyone to accept Prince and the chemistry. So it's highly impossible if we demand to see chemistry in one day, that's not possible. Being blunt here, for Rohit to get the character done in one day, not gonna happen. That's not possible, I think if some other actor were in Rohit's place, he couldn't do it either. It will take time for things to settle and him to get into character. Also, someone already mentioned in this forum, chemistry is subjective, it depends. Like half of Twt fd already going gaga for new Armaan Sa and few don't, so that's perfectly fine. The audience just needs to be patient. All in due time.

Even if Abhira’s favourite Ranbir Kapoor were to step into Armaan’s role, he would need more than a day’s time to get into the skin of the character. Months of reading and preparation go into a shoot. Rohit probably had three or four days. More importantly, every actor has a vision for a character. To ask him to simply replicate what another actor did is downright insulting. He is not a photocopier. Three actors played Mihir and it was different each time. So also with Naitik. It is but normal for an audience to also take time to get used to a changed face and a changed style, just as it takes an actor time. Shehzada is not coming back much as some would like him to. I am glad for that to be frank. He was a rank bad actor who got better with time. He is not Jack Nicholson or Samuel Jackson, not even close to any of the better Bollywood actors even. In Garvita’s case, the bar was so low or rather non-existent and so anything she did was an improvement on Ruhi 1.0. Armaan is not such a straight forward character. The only direct interaction with Abhira today was the trip and fall. Not even trip, it was like she came barreling into him out of nowhere. Even Sam’s expressions were not what they usually are in such sequences. Abhira was stunned by what had happened and so was Armaan. His first concern was to ensure she was alright and not hurt or something. I was personally happy that the moment did not play out romantically nor was there any physical awareness. Anyway, people are entitled to their expectations. But to cling on to what is in the past and judge the present on that basis is not fair to the cast or crew. They are making a show and we are consuming it. Nobody owes us anything. We are free to tune out if we don’t like what we see. They will make what they believe in and they will make it with actors they believe in. The audience has no business lecturing to them on what they should or should not do. Of course people can express their disappointment on social media and after that, there is always the remote. End of story!
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peepa

Character ko ache se smjhne ke liye time lgega & Rohit Sam Ki Chemistry banne me bhi time lgega... Aaj to muje Sam bhi dull lgi shayad Rohit Abhira ki energy match nhi kr payega isiliye sam b aaj dull lg rhi thi... Hope hmari AbhiRa ke character me ek b change na aaye or naa hi AbhiMaan ki Nok Jhok scenes me....

Casting director ko kisi ne bola ki Rohit Acha actor h but Armaan ke layers of emotions wo perform nhi kr payega. Tb jeet sir ne reply diya.. Acha krega or sbse bdi baat Acha Insan h

Kya wakai me shehzada ne Dkp ko itna frustrated kar diya tha 😢

Mujhe sach me nhi pata yeh offline kya hua hai ,kiski kitni galti hai ,,aur achanak se sab kyu aapna aapna ek alag kahani kyu bata rehe hai , khair jisko nikal hai woh bhi kuch muh khol ke bole ,but lagta nhi ki kuch bolega ,,

Lekin aaj ki episode dekh ne baad I feel betrayal as a audience 😭💔,bhai badi calmly mein 5mahine wait Kara ki luv story' shuru hogi lekin har bar mila kya pendulum kabhi biwi kabhi bhabi 🤣,khair usme bhi ek alag maza tha ,,ab phir se wait nhi hoga ,jab ki ab luv story' shuru hone wala hai tab yeh log raato raat hero ka chahra badal denge,, wow smiley32,mere pas abhi itna faltu ka time nhi hai ki me abhi ek aur 5mahine wait kru ,yanha pe pichle 174/almost 200 din tak lagatar aai ,aur mujhe bahut acha laga ,❤️

Ab bas ho geya,bas baby Sharma ko bhul pana mushkil hai usse kabhi kabhi ig pe dekh lungi uski baki ckt ke sath lekin usko kisi neye hero ke sath mujhe nhi hoga ,

Aur mujhe nhi lagta hai sirf baby Sharma ke bare me charcha karne ke liye me if pe aaungi ,na hi EDT pe

Mere bas ho geya mere mann bhar geye

Iss shehezda ki nakre ne sab barbad kr dia ,mere Sara mood kharab kr dia ,ab mujhe kuch bhi nhi dekhna ,

I'm back to my studies ,aur time pass ke liye Duolingo toh hai hi

Khair mujhe kaffi acha laga ❤️ yanha pe aap sab se baat karke luv u cuties , lots of love 😘💖 to you all my side❣️👍

Bahut yaad karungi byee 💔😭

Edited by priyabehera - 6 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thats the issue ki production houses tolerate tantrums of lead actors as RoPu said ki ache bure log har jagah hote hai its that no producer is ready to take that risk of replacing them..

Becoz its risky and many knows it and behaves arrogantly making working environment toxic for entire cast,crew and their co-actors..

I agree with everyone who is saying ki not feeling butterflies in stomach,if armaan's dialogue of love would have been spoken by shehzada as Armaan,we would be going gaga over it,as when we listened that sach ka pati hoon dialogue in bts and just waited like pagal mein toh soyi nhi thi puri raat in excitement to watch that hospital sequence..smiley36

Obviously us level ki excitement nhi ho rhi..

But I want to give chance becoz I believe that within few hours of interaction,ropu got essence..

It was not his mistake,he was very good.

Its us who are accustomed to sheh's armaan..

And sadly I am screaming ki that stupid shehzada could have very loyal fanbase,he could be very famous but he destroyed everything..

Now I am conflicted becoz I am invested in AbhiMaan,itv doesn't make such stories daily..

But obviously connect is with sheh's armaan..

But I will try my best with an open mind to accept Rohit's armaan......

Love to everyone who is feeling depressed,disconnect..

I can understand your plight guys..I can..

So if you can give chance than try to give otherwise get yourself together and move on..otherwise it will affect your daily real life...

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Mujhe sach me nhi pata yeh offline kya hua hai ,kiski kitni galti hai ,,aur achanak se sab kyu aapna aapna ek alag kahani kyu bata rehe hai , khair jisko nikal hai woh bhi kuch muh khol ke bole ,but lagta nhi ki kuch bolega ,,

Lekin aaj ki episode dekh ne baad I feel betrayal as a audience 😭💔,bhai badi calmly mein 5mahine wait Kara ki luv story' shuru hogi lekin har bar mila kya pendulum kabhi biwi kabhi bhabi 🤣,khair usme bhi ek alag maza tha ,,ab phir se wait nhi hoga ,jab ki ab luv story' shuru hone wala hai tab yeh log raato raat hero ka chahra badal denge,, wow smiley32,mere pas abhi itna faltu ka time nhi hai ki me abhi ek aur 5mahine wait kru ,yanha pe pichle 174/almost 200 din tak lagatar aai ,aur mujhe bahut acha laga ,❤️

Ab bas ho geya,bas baby Sharma ko bhul pana mushkil hai usse kabhi kabhi ig pe dekh lungi uski baki ckt ke sath lekin usko kisi neye hero ke sath mujhe nhi hoga ,

Aur mujhe nhi lagta hai sirf baby Sharma ke bare me charcha karne ke liye me if pe aaungi ,na hi EDT pe

Mere bas ho geya mere mann bhar geye

Iss shehezda ki nakre ne sab barbad kr dia ,mere Sara mood kharab kr dia ,ab mujhe kuch bhi nhi dekhna ,

I'm back to my studies ,aur time pass ke liye Duolingo toh hai hi

Khair mujhe kaffi acha laga ❤️ yanha pe aap sab se baat karke luv u cities , lots of love 😘💖 to you all my side❣️👍

Bahut yaad karungi byee 💔😭

Aww priya..

Will miss you the most..

But at the end only health matters..

And your health is important..

Its life,its just we had to make adjustments either accept or move on..

I will miss you the most..

But I know how much it affected you so I would want you to take care of your health first,your mental peace..

Good luck for future dear..❣️

Maybe one day we will.meet again...

Edited by Nephy1 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

There was no Arman scene with Ruhi in today’s episode. So from where did you compare his chemistry with both the ladies?smiley3

Exactly what I've been thinking since I started reading the edt🤣🤣🤣

Only scene I saw was Armaan sa doing her moye moye when Abhira ka arrival distracted him n he forgot about the balloon she was giving him

Other scene where Abhimaan were lost in eo n she was falling in the background n then standing centre pakad ke 🤣🤣🤣

Where di people compare chemistry in episode?!

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Exactly what I've been thinking since I started reading the edt🤣🤣🤣

Only scene I saw was Armaan sa doing her moye moye when Abhira ka arrival distracted him n he forgot about the balloon she was giving him

Other scene where Abhimaan were lost in eo n she was falling in the background n then standing centre pakad ke 🤣🤣🤣

Where di people compare chemistry in episode?!

B-exactly..

Asking since morning ki there was no more than 30sec-1min. Of their scene where they saw chemistrysmiley29

I mean I get it ki people are accustomed to see sheh's armaan as well as shehridhi abhimaan..but not this point but thik hai everyone is messed up right now...

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Aww priya..

Will muss you the most..

But at the end only health matters..

And your health is important..

Its life,its just we had to make adjustments either accept or move on..

I will miss you the most..

But I know how much it affected you so I would want you to take care of your health first,your mental peace..

Good luck for future dear..❣️

Maybe one day we will.meet again...

Wahi meri tabiyat hi to bahut zyada kharab ho gai re

Aaj toh mujhe meri mummy hospi le kr geyi ki kyu thik nhi ho raha hai ab unhe koun bataya 🤭.. khair din shahzada ki bura ja rahe hai ya mere gir geyi aur chot aai hai upar se tetanus ke injection alag se laga hai 😭....

Khair me biz biz me aati rehungi lekin pakka nhi bol sekti ..ok bye ❣️

Aur mere taraf se ek bahut bada jhappi smiley31

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

No I saw it once again with full attention & I was wrong!smiley44

It was the precap scene where Ruhi is talking about her soulmate love! & the dialogue was “wo koi aur nahi par Armaan hai!”

So that Armaan seeing Ruhi in Abhira could be mangadant story of reporter!smiley37

& it seems like dadi was asking Ruhi to say what she was talking about! But before they can continue, both of them will fall down the table one by one!smiley39

I almost had heart attack thinking we are back to square one!smiley44smiley37

Do you know how many hearts are relief with you

Naomi Campbell Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Armaan 2.0 would've gotten the bashing of his life on his

2nd episode. Drama averted for now smiley37

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wahi meri tabiyat hi to bahut zyada kharab ho gai re

Aaj toh mujhe meri mummy hospi le kr geyi ki kyu thik nhi ho raha hai ab unhe koun bataya 🤭.. khair din shahzada ki bura ja rahe hai ya mere gir geyi aur chot aai hai upar se tetanus ke injection alag se laga hai 😭....

Khair me biz biz me aati rehungi lekin pakka nhi bol sekti ..ok bye ❣️

Aur mere taraf se ek bahut bada jhappi smiley31

OMG..

Take care..

Yes if you can I would love to have more interaction..and even if you can't than also its okay🙂

And meri taraf se bhi big hugsmiley31