Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Ruhi, who has hawas for her married and uninterested BIL wasn't dull in the beginning. She was happy n all.

It's after the solemate garbage n after made the horrible, selfish n moral less decision to marry one brother in the hopes of pursuing an ema with the other that she became dull.

What increased her ddp was ki the BIL she wanted to have an ema with, went ahead n got married to a cutie pie. N this BIL has morals, principles n values n isn't agreeing to an ema demands.

Further increase to ddp - BIl seems to be falling for cutie pie wifey and is always running behind her.

So this woman is jal bhun ke raakh

She still used to be energetic from time to time, but p was such a horrible, actresses, if you can cal it that, ki she didn't even have the range to execute happy, energetic n dull n sad properly

So our understanding of the character needs adjustment because the person now can act unlike the last one who screeched n made pufferfish face

Totally agree ! She used to be a happy one before she married Rohit for beech ke rastha with her jeth and also from last 3-4 episodes they r showing jealous Ruhi who cannot hold back her anger n jealous on Abhira and showing it In different ways as she is not liking AA’s closeness, so they r already Turing her into negative and today with the new actress the scene came out well when she was giving those looks to Abhira after winning thandai competition. Also the way she came btwn Budda Manish and Abhira. She is jealous and insecure. Now she will start showing it out openly and then Armaan will have to show her right place.
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Ruhi rebranded giving a full fledged vamp vibe they going to turn her full negative the smirk at Abhira. But her entry was so cute ,it's hard for not like her

That smirk was actually the Tashan between them rishta mei koi b pura negative nhi rehta hei grey shade tak hi rehta hei. This ruhi we are feeling as villain is because she is able to enact her emotions well.

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Bilkul galti iski aur bharpai ham kyu ,smiley7

Ab pata chal raha hai ki woh perfect tha armaan ke liye, khair ab kuch nahi ho sakta smiley38....

Iss neye armaan ke bare me no comment,kuch din lagega, agar phir bhi nhi laga toh phir aapna kaam khalas smiley36

Character ko ache se smjhne ke liye time lgega & Rohit Sam Ki Chemistry banne me bhi time lgega... Aaj to muje Sam bhi dull lgi shayad Rohit Abhira ki energy match nhi kr payega isiliye sam b aaj dull lg rhi thi... Hope hmari AbhiRa ke character me ek b change na aaye or naa hi AbhiMaan ki Nok Jhok scenes me....

Casting director ko kisi ne bola ki Rohit Acha actor h but Armaan ke layers of emotions wo perform nhi kr payega. Tb jeet sir ne reply diya.. Acha krega or sbse bdi baat Acha Insan h

Kya wakai me shehzada ne Dkp ko itna frustrated kar diya tha 😢

Peepa thumbnail

New Ruhi Sbko Psnd Aa Rahi Hai... RS Ne kyu liya pratiksha ko agar usko acting hi nhi aati thi.... Agr phle hi Gravita ko le leta to Aj Shehzada Bhi Show me hota kyoki Fir Love story shuru nhi hoti na 😂 kyoki koi b Ladki 2 mhine me itna Close nhi hoti kisi se bhi Toh Gravita bhi nhi hoti may be... Or Hmare Real Armaan Sa Show me hote smiley13

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peepa

Character ko ache se smjhne ke liye time lgega & Rohit Sam Ki Chemistry banne me bhi time lgega... Aaj to muje Sam bhi dull lgi shayad Rohit Abhira ki energy match nhi kr payega isiliye sam b aaj dull lg rhi thi... Hope hmari AbhiRa ke character me ek b change na aaye or naa hi AbhiMaan ki Nok Jhok scenes me....

Casting director ko kisi ne bola ki Rohit Acha actor h but Armaan ke layers of emotions wo perform nhi kr payega. Tb jeet sir ne reply diya.. Acha krega or sbse bdi baat Acha Insan h

Kya wakai me shehzada ne Dkp ko itna frustrated kar diya tha 😢

Big relief..

Peepa thumbnail

Relief ?🙄🙄🙄🙄

Word Count: 1

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peepa

Relief ?🙄🙄🙄🙄

You mentioned na ki casting director said he could perform variety of emotions so I am relieved ki if casting director is saying so that he must have tested it,so he knows..

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Please post it's screenshot

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Totally agree ! She used to be a happy one before she married Rohit for beech ke rastha with her jeth and also from last 3-4 episodes they r showing jealous Ruhi who cannot hold back her anger n jealous on Abhira and showing it In different ways as she is not liking AA’s closeness, so they r already Turing her into negative and today with the new actress the scene came out well when she was giving those looks to Abhira after winning thandai competition. Also the way she came btwn Budda Manish and Abhira. She is jealous and insecure. Now she will start showing it out openly and then Armaan will have to show her right place.

Muje nhi lagta hei ruhi puri aise negative hogi yes jealous insecure toh hamesha hi Raha hei usmei. Apne mom k jaise planing plotting mei nhi dekhaya hei usse.

Peepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Please post it's screenshot

Newbie post nhi kr skte na pics... Ap jeet sir ke insta pr jao. Unki Or Rohit ki pic par comment mil jayega... SamridhiixAbhimaan krke id ne comment kiya tha