Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

The only cinematography in Khaie we’ve gotten lately is Durre’s eyes nearly popping out of her head 🤪

that’s all she’s done in the show or do that weird crying face
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Despite personal opinions on Dure’s acting seems from reviewers she’s the biggest draw of khaie. I don’t even hear people talk about Faysal. It’s either her or Shuja or Mahur

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Wow. That's HIIIIGH praise indeed for Yumna smiley20 Jeja is one of the topmost head honchos in the industry

Aamna asked ARY head to name the biggest male and female stars.

Biggest 3 male stars: Humayun, Fawad, Fahad

Biggest 3 female stars: Mahira, Mehwish, Yumna

That's like the upper-est echelon of A++++ list celebs

Congrats to Yumna smiley32smiley32smiley32

https://x.com/Alizeh84/status/1770850867282899010?s=20

I dont know who this guy is but no way is Yumna a bigger star than Ayeza

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Galaxy lollywood still talking about Mawra-Ameer. They must know something we don’t because from the outside looking in they seem fine to me

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yumna’s stardom is unquestionable ❤️

To be put on the same level as Mahira, Mehwish, Fawad, Fahad and Humayun is a HUGE achievement. All these other people are also bona fide film stars. This is not same random reviewer. This is one of the top 3 most powerful person in the industry.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I dont know who this guy is but no way is Yumna a bigger star than Ayeza

This is head of the ARY channel.

1179250 thumbnail

ARY ceo didn't include Ayeza though all TRP records jo unke channel ke hai wo Ayeza ke drama hai

Mere Paas Tum Ho ke last episode ka TRP 37.1 tha

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Mehwish does not belong in the top three actresses category. Neither does Yumna really . Ayeza or saba made more sense

Saba and Yumna have experimented more and done more versatile roles. But the question asked for stardom. Yumna ka stardom tou hai and also the current relevance

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

the question wasn't top 3 actresses. it was the biggest 3 female stars. being a star and a top actress are not same thing.

even then Mehwish doesn’t belong . Most of her hits are with bigger actors like Humayun and Fahad. She recently had that telefilm no one really cared about . People will bring up her cameo in miss marvel but anyone would’ve gotten that same hype since it was a marvel show opposite Fawad. When I think biggest stars I don’t think Mehwish in Pakistan. Mehwish alone is not interesting to people

Even Yumna with her successful shows I would still say saba since she’s excelled in dramas and films .

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

He was asked to name the biggest 3 male & female stars in pakistan. Uss mai toh Ayeza nahi thi.

She is definitely among the big ones. She is very much loved by the masses for dramas and have been giving hit dramas one after the other for years now. Even her average dramas get high ratings. Chand tara might be the only disappointment in recent times.