Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

She is definitely among the big ones. She is very much loved by the masses for dramas and have been giving hit dramas one after the other for years now. Even her average dramas get high ratings. Chand tara might be the only disappointment in recent times.

I feel Ayeza is underestimated in the industry itself. She still has the highest following of celebrity in instagram, has back to back hits, have done experimental roles. Still she isn't given as much credit as she should.

Have to say pyare Afzal I didn't liked her. But the progress she has made is praiseworthy. She deserves to be considered top actress.

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

she is ..she has some Salman level mass popularity on YT..folks are always going on and on about their love for Dure…we can critique her acting skills as much as we want..and rightfully so..but very few actresses have the track record of Dure..and two shows in top 2 at the same time.

Dure's all dramas are TRP toppers acting ka kya 10 log milke bolte ya crore log jo usko baar baar dekh re

I love Saba. My list would have included both her and Yumna. But current relevance these days Yumna ki hi hai. And he mentioned that in his response, keh “now” I’ll say Yumna. As in… these days it’s Yumna 👍🏼

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Ayeza showing how she’s able to do a hundred photo shoots a months

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/LAe2EFO7xh

Ok but why did the topic maker give a negative spin to it?Matlab ek normal Cheez mein bhi negativity?This may not be her exact routine but even then how is she portraying herself as a perfect person here?Kuch bhi! I have noticed that some users on Reddit just try to find ways to bash celebs without any reason.Among male celebs it happens with Wahaj and females with Ayeza and Sajal.
Edited by G259 - 6 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

i'm fans of both. i apologize. i'll delete my prev post. want no drama.

I am not fan of any mai bas soch ri ki ARY ka ceo apne channel ki superstar ka name kaise nahi liya

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Despite personal opinions on Dure’s acting seems from reviewers she’s the biggest draw of khaie. I don’t even hear people talk about Faysal. It’s either her or Shuja or Mahur

I saw SH review last week, and they wwre praising Fq a lot. The thing is the everyone knows that fq is a good actor. No one expected from dure that she will do something out of the box and shuja definitely have potential. He deserves this lime light.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

People being weird towards Hiba like Syra is some Meryl Streep level of acting . Sherry can barely act so it is nice to at least have a leading lady that will fill in the gap for him

Originally posted by: G259

I think he named according to his POV.Saba,Mahira,Mehwish,Yumna,Sajal, Ayeza,Iqra all are popular female celebs of Pak with established fanbases so its not a big deal.

exactly.

Idk what’s so triggering about his own personal choice lol. Everyone has one

Originally posted by: mala06

I feel Ayeza is underestimated in the industry itself. She still has the highest following of celebrity in instagram, has back to back hits, have done experimental roles. Still she isn't given as much credit as she should.

Have to say pyare Afzal I didn't liked her. But the progress she has made is praiseworthy. She deserves to be considered top actress.

She is top actress, her instagram is enough to prove that.

She gave massive hits.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: G259

Ok but why did the topic maker give a negative spin to it?Matlab ek normal Cheez mein bhi negativity?This may not be her exact routine but even then how is she portraying herself as a perfect person here?Kuch bhi! I have noticed that some users on Reddit just try to find ways to bash celebs without any reason.

lol I didn’t even read the caption but that’s Reddit , always with a negative spin .