Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 6 months ago

Ayeza showing how she’s able to do a hundred photo shoots a months

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/LAe2EFO7xh

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler

Lol biggest star ki movie US/Uk mein release hoke bhi flop hain smiley36smiley36smiley36

Taxali gate did more revenue than Biggest starni. Aunty ji ke fans I guess uses ki tarah 35 years housewives hain koi income hi nehi hai, bas insta pe follow our twitter pe trend hi kar sakte hain

If you are not a fan of yumna you are free to not be but don't use degrading words against her in here.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I think he meant CURRENTLY who are the biggest female celebs. For Yumna he even said "ab main kahoonga Yumna". Maybe he thinks at present Yumna is a bigger star than her peers.

how dare you gush about praise for Yumna here without bringing in ALL the receipts? 🤣

I think he named according to his POV.Saba,Mahira,Mehwish,Yumna,Sajal, Ayeza,Iqra all are popular female celebs of Pak with established fanbases so its not a big deal.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

she is ..she has some Salman level mass popularity on YT..folks are always going on and on about their love for Dure…we can critique her acting skills as much as we want..and rightfully so..but very few actresses have the track record of Dure..and two shows in top 2 at the same time.

She is getting good projects with big actors and thats helpa. And for some reasons reviewes praise her acting even if they are bad.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

3 name liya na

I am not against kisi ke addition se yumna ho koi ho ARY ke 2 drama kari hai ayeza abhi abhi

maybe ary ceo is trying to lure yumna to do his dramas smiley17

ayeza toh drama kar bhi chuki. ab to pura khandan bhi mithai kha chuka hai smiley37

just because ayeza is not in top 3 does not mean she is not among the top names.

edited

Edited by hypnotoad - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Sheryar and Hiba would look good I think. Love his look specially in that glass box 👌 but yeah teaser is weird af - also the name Radd doesn’t invoke a happy go lucky love story vibe. Kuch intense tragedy vibe aa rahi hai 😂 let’s see

Agreed

I liked their looks, seems like some intense love story.

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

maybe ary ceo is trying to lure yumna to do his dramas smiley17

ayeza toh drama kar bhi chuki. ab to pura khandan bhi mithai kha chuka hai smiley37

just because ayeza is not in top 3 does not mean she is not among the top names. let's not do yumna vs ayeza. both are superb actresses and stars.

When I do Yumna vs Ayeza? I ask about Ayeza only

Yumna fans defensive ho rahe without any reason

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I think he named according to his POV.Saba,Mahira,Mehwish,Yumna,Sajal, Ayeza,Iqra all are popular female celebs of Pak with established fanbases so its not a big deal.

exactly. it was his opinion. it's not a poll.

i just shared it because he is one of the top 3 most powerful people in the industry so it was interesting to hear his perception.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

When I do Yumna vs Ayeza? I ask about Ayeza only

Yumna fans defensive ho rahe without any reason

i'm fans of both. i apologize. i'll delete my prev post. want no drama.