Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I saw comments on Youtube where people wanted Aaliya with Asfar. I felt no emotional connection between the two of them. They tried to but it never came out to be natural. Either his acting was off or the writing had no depth.

Well, Bilal makes his presence felt even if it's a few seconds scene only.

It's pretty obvious the director added random scenes of asfar and Aaliya with a romantic touch on his own and Aaliya was always out of character in those scenes. Asfar got the most importance as a character after samiya still neither the lady from kasf foundation nor the writer ever talked about his character. Asfar and Aaliya's random scenes were like those Wattpad stories and entirely different from the rest of kuch ankahi.

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bechara abhi tak ghodi nahin chadha. Don't make him wait na smiley36

Main to kabse hoon tayar. Lekin HUM TV and Farooq Rind are dushmans of our LOVE
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

Don’t insult Katrina. She at least is hardworking and actually has a personality.

Sheheryar is pretty talented when it comes to writing and directing and I don't think he isn't hardworking.

The only thing I like about katrina is her makeup brand Kay beauty. It has some really good stuff and most are worth the money.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

I think Sajal was more excited than Billu about his relationship,and marriage plans

And everything went into the gattar smiley36

Originally posted by: spnfan

It's pretty obvious the director added random scenes of asfar and Aaliya with a romantic touch on his own and Aaliya was always out of character in those scenes. Asfar got the most importance as a character after samiya still neither the lady from kasf foundation nor the writer ever talked about his character. Asfar and Aaliya's random scenes were like those Wattpad stories and entirely different from the rest of kuch ankahi.

I never felt Aliya was interested in Asfar in that way, she was more preoccupied to collect the money for the house. With Salman, it was seen that Aaliya likes him and is affected by him. I think people ship Asfar and Aaliya since of the cliche trope of boss x secretary, which itself is quite problematic.
spnfan thumbnail

Anyone here watching Jennifer and wahi's new show?

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yeah..Sherry trying to ‘act’ is all troll material..it’s so bad..it’s good smiley36 he is what Hrithik was in Main Prem ki deewani hoon smiley36

Ok sorry sorry. I was talking about Emmad Irfani. I quoted a diff comment.🙊

But I agree that Sherry doesn't know how to act.

Sheheryar is pretty talented when it comes to writing and directing and I don't think he isn't hardworking.

The only thing I like about katrina is her makeup brand Kay beauty. It has some really good stuff and most are worth the money.

Honestly, I don’t find him at all talented .
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i recommend this short film sherry directed with mahira in it. it was surprisingly very poignant. i think it's on seeprime.

spnfan thumbnail