Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah right. I am watching Jaan e Jahan and like it. But, the storyline is predictable it still feels copied not something original.

Jaane jahan is better than other dramas but it's still not something great

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5350110#164878339

Move to this thread when you guys reach 150

cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Haalim

FI should write some more novels. Her good ones have already been made into dramas.

the are dramatizing jbhssl but that looks like a mess. Yakeen ka safar novel was mid but the drama adaption was excellent. Idk but there is literally zero depth in characters now as compared to when I'm rewatching YKS. That urdu novel touch is so visible in that drama.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: cooper123

the are dramatizing jbhssl but that looks like a mess. Yakeen ka safar novel was mid but the drama adaption was excellent. Idk but there is literally zero depth in characters now as compared to when I'm rewatching YKS. That urdu novel touch is so visible in that drama.

I agree. I just rewatched lately and the show is so so good. I miss when HUM used to produce classics.

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: cooper123

I liked the improvisation she did in the script with the introduction of Daniyal's character. Agree novel was mid. Same with ZGH, Umera literally upgraded everything in the script. The novel was very regressive. The character depth & good dialogues is what makes them memorable.

JBHSSL was a good one. The casting looks off though.

Edited by Haalim - 7 months ago
Humsab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

If he thinks like that then good for him. I am not an actor to know what would work or from where my money would come but we were told there will be Wahaj Ali meet and greet in UK, now suddenly it is YumHaj meet and greet. It doesn't seem like he is not getting solo offers, he is bypassing those to team up with her. There is no hate, for me Yumna's offscreen personality is off putting I am a TB viewer and will watch TB2

I think we are in this together. Why yumna is doing work with wahaj ! Can't she stop for god's sake. Tbh , yumna fans are bored of seeing wahaj with yumna , but hey Yumhaj are great too . We want to see her with others - farhaan Saeed , Ahemad , Ahad , shuja , even Bilal would do. But not anymore wahaj , his robotic expression also makes many bored to death

Why are wahaj fans upset? It's yumna fans who should be upset ... Wahaj did so many dramas with other actress , hania , sajal , Ayeza , hareem , durre , Maya . Did so many Photoshoots with them too ( muse infamous photoshoot included )

It's yumna fans who should be more annoyed and trust me they are . They are bored to death of seeing yumna with wahaj always !

We are in this together. As u are right

Indeed , it's annoying now !

Though - i cheer their pair. They are really an iconic and good looking couple. But , it would be better , if she does work with other actors along with wahaj too ❣️

Edited by madmadhubala - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: 23emilly

didn't he date Sana javed during pyare afzal time…later saba qamar…idk how true these tea are i read them on reddit

Lol who are you talking about..we were talking about an Indian actor

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I guess that the organisers decided that YumHaj together will draw more fans than Wahaj solo.

The solo tour was organized by another company.

It was postponed due to Palestine issue. I am glad it got postponed. I personally thought they should have canceled it and given the option between a refund OR donating to a Palestinian charity.

I'm also glad that specific tour got postponed is because I don't like actor meet & greet tours where fans pay and money goes into organizer's or actor's pockets. When singers do it, it makes more sense as they also perform on tours. Actors don't act on these tours.

I am really hoping this is a tour for charity (or if Wahaj were to do a solo one it would also be for charity) because if it's done for a good cause, that's something I can get behind.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I guess that the organisers decided that YumHaj together will draw more fans than Wahaj solo.

Different organizers. No update on old one and new one has been announced with Yumna. My friend from UK was going to attend and she promised me a video call with Wahaj

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

He postponed his meet and greet in November last year due to genocide of Palestinians and they were to announce the date later on and we were hoping for a date sometimes in April. I get to know Yumna will be a part of this tour now

1000010906.jpg

It's not the same company. I really hope this solo one gets canceled eventually. This is a shady company. That singer is Wahaj's friend and has toured with this company before. Seemed like this friend got Wahaj on board and brokered the deal.

The new company - Luxeevents - I prefer much more as they did the Ayeza and Fahad Mustafa tour for Shahid Afridi foundation and that was much more respectable.