Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I find him always shady, these shippers dared to ship him with unmarried girl because of his shadiness. Married but hardly post or go anywhere with wife smiley29

Don't tell me he doesn't like to post anything on social media because he don't need to post if he spend time with wife. Media is enough to click shady pictures to let us know smiley36

I don't think wahaj is shady.

It might also be his wife's decision to not have any sort of limelight on her and don't want to be in the public eyes after the sudden rise of his fame. If he posts pics with her we all know how the majority of the comments are going to be.

Having said that fame is a hard thing to handle and it might have caused marital trouble for him.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

Who is she and what's the tea?

On reddit they are saying wahaj and yumna are going on a UK tour.

It's the same company that organized the Ayeza, Fahad Mustafa tour in UK for Shahid Afridi's charity.

I'm speculating this one might be for Shaukat Khanum. Yumna did the Europe tour for them. and Wahaj was at Shaukat Khanum 2-3 days ago.

Btw, the same company also organized a bridal PS for Ayeza while she was in UK - the helicopter one.

https://x.com/_heyayruhere_/status/1764136295914455442?s=20

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2nXk8Wtgp9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

It's the same company that organized the Ayeza, Fahad Mustafa tour in UK for Shahid Afridi's charity.

I'm speculating this one might be for Shaukat Khanum. Yumna did the Europe tour for them. and Wahaj was at Shaukat Khanum 2-3 days ago.

Btw, the same company also organized a bridal PS for Ayeza while she was in UK - the helicopter one.

https://x.com/_heyayruhere_/status/1764136295914455442?s=20

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2nXk8Wtgp9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I know I read the reddit post.

Those two comments are unrelated.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know I read the reddit post.

Those two comments are unrelated.

Oh yeah I got they were unrelated.

I haven't seen the reddit post yet so was just sharing info on the tour I read on twitter, including speculation besides meet and greet, there may be PS or magazine shoot like Ayeza did.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago
spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Omerisamess/status/1763989398176096675?t=LQEFh9uZYWd5g5b1jc5o8w&s=19

Sajal fans shading sajal smiley37

Edited by spnfan - 7 months ago

Mili's mother is shown to run an NGO and all they did was help Meera and her family settle in the city and the ngo helped fighting zebo's case.

People like that do exist.

I thought the same but still felt a bit unnatural that they were so good.Or maybe we are so used to seeing baddies that it feels so.

BTW,how did you find Ahsan Khan's acting?He got awards and was praised for his acting in this show.Don't see much chatter about him in general.

Edited by G259 - 7 months ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

I think this user is just referring to the Delulu shippers. They have been extremely loud on X lately.

Edited by blahblah131 - 7 months ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I thought the same but still felt a bit unnatural that they were so good.Or maybe we are so used to seeing baddies that it feels so.

BTW,how did you find Ahsan Khan's acting?He got awards and was praised for his acting in this show.Don't see much chatter about him in general.

I guess it's because dramas in general have too much negative. I never felt mili or her family went overboard with helping. It's well established that the mother is a social worker and mili hired Meera because she is a good singer and not out of charity or sympathy. Mili and her family in general are just a normal well manners good people. That's how usually most people are. It's not like they are loosing anything by giving a helping hand to a talented girl. Their band got to be on the show they wanted to because of Meera. Meera and her family soon moved out the house as well. So they never felt Meera and her family are being a burden on them as well.

I have only seen ahsan in udaari and alif and he was good in both. He did full justice in udaari. It takes a lot for a leading man to play a child abuser so I give it to him for that. I guess apart from that he just works here and there smiley37

I guess it's because dramas in general have too much negative. I never felt mili or her family went overboard with helping. It's well established that the mother is a social worker and mili hired Meera because she is a good singer and not out of charity or sympathy. Mili and her family in general are just a normal well manners good people. That's how usually most people are. It's not like they are loosing anything by giving a helping hand to a talented girl. Their band got to be on the show they wanted to because of Meera. Meera and her family soon moved out the house as well. So they never felt Meera and her family are being a burden on them as well.

I have only seen ahsan in udaari and alif and he was good in both. He did full justice in udaari. It takes a lot for a leading man to play a child abuser so I give it to him for that. I guess apart from that he just works here and there smiley37

I have also seen him only in these two shows.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Very 90's thing and same goes for Shaheer.🫣

Then there is Ronit Roy and many more. Why always compare with shady people and not with good ones?

Shaheer is himself shady he had affairs with so many actresses and he was himself a gold digger and his pr is very strong he uses his sweet image for PR