Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

What shady pics has media clicked? What has him being inactive on SM got to do with spending time with wife?

On your views on shipping, I don't even know where to start:

Fawad and Mahira were shipped after Humsafar and called Ammi Abbu and both were happily married with kids. Fawad's wife was even seen everywhere. When ZGH came, I remember how much Sanam was shaded by Fahira fans, how they said she shouldn't be the one in ZGH opp. Fawad but it should be Mahira.

Shipping in ITV is also so much serious than PTV. Wasn't Barun already married but Saniya wasn't. Does that make Barun shady. Tbh first time I'm hearing that shipping only happens because the guy is shady.

How do you know he does not go anywhere with his wife? We have seen pics of them having dinner with friends. We only haven't seen her pic at industry-related events. Also some of the industry events he goes to are in karachi whereas she lives in Lahore. Majority of celebs have spouses like this who don't come to industry events but they are not shady or cheaters.

It also depends also on the spouse how much they want to be in the limelight. And I won't be surprised if sana wants to keep away from limelight. Everytime she comments on his post or that of his costars, she gets vitriol thrown at her.

If we are making serious allegations about him being shady or cheater, at least give some evidence or concrete examples. Then we can have a better discussion.

Everyone likes Barun Sanaya as pair/friends, no one wanted them to have an affair. Fans cherish everything what they get, they don't make bad noise or chaos like newly found international stars fans. Although Barun/Sanaya have more fan than international starssmiley4

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wahaj's wife and daughter are not celebrities. He has every right to keep them away from the public.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Everyone likes Barun Sanaya as pair/friends, no one wanted them to have an affair. Fans cherish everything what they get, they don't make bad noise or chaos like newly found international stars fans. Although Barun/Sanaya have more fan than international starssmiley4

What has fans ki fantasies got to do with actors being shady. So if (some) fans ship two actors in a non-platonic way, that means the male actor is shady and a cheat.smiley29

Btw, lots of fans in Tere Bin fd (majority i would say) do not ship the two actors in that way. Shippers who ship Yumhaj non-platonically is just one corner of TB fandom. Using their antics to label all fans or accuse the male actor of being shady and a cheat is quite an overreach.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Wahaj really scaled down posting pics of his family since 2021/2022 - so a year or two before Tere Bin even aired. You won't see family pics if you look at his IG posts from 2022.

Infact he wasn't even active during this period, he posted lots of pictures with amirah during lock down and before..and after tb he completely stopped posting family pictures..still he posted two pictures with his daughter during eid and those are his highest liked posts having 900k likes and 1m likes respectively.

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I’ve followed this person for a whirl and she used to spill Pakistani celebrity tea so I find her tea more believable. She’s the first person I heard the mohib-sanam rumor from

So to back this comment of hers I hope she posts some credible news because sirf itna bolne se kuch pata nahi chalega humeinsmiley36

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: G259

Saba Qamar has not worked with Hum since a long time.Is there any tea on that?

I have heard that hum unofficially boycotted saba because of Mahira and her rivalry smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Finished watching Udaari yesterday and just wondering whether people like Mili and her family exist.I mean they helped others without any personal motive.They weren't even their relatives for them to help Meera or Zebo/Sajida.But they did.

Mili's mother is shown to run an NGO and all they did was help Meera and her family settle in the city and the ngo helped fighting zebo's case.

People like that do exist.

spnfan thumbnail

Who is she and what's the tea?

On reddit they are saying wahaj and yumna are going on a UK tour.