Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I personally never saw anything between Yumlal..Bilaal was down right pissed off in one PKS IV if I’m not wrong..it was really silly to insinuate anything was possible between the two

I think it was because of reporter’s unprofessional behaviour. Not because of Yumna.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I personally never saw anything between Yumlal..Bilaal was down right pissed off in one PKS IV if I’m not wrong..it was really silly to insinuate anything was possible between the two

Obviously. Bilal barely made eye contacts with yumna in their iv together. If solely going by Bilal's expression and behaviour even with dure I don't see anything. He seems to be extremely focused on his scenes in the BTS and gives a simple smile when dure or the other actors laugh or forget the lines. He was like that in the BTS of cheekh and kuch ankahi as well. All his fls look comfortable around him and he looks like he is in another world all the time.

If Bilal actually dates Dure, I hope he teaches her how to act, talk in Urdu, and to be nice to others.

Originally posted by: spnfan

Obviously. Bilal barely made eye contacts with yumna in their iv together. If solely going by Bilal's expression and behaviour even with dure I don't see anything. He seems to be extremely focused on his scenes in the BTS and gives a simple smile when dure or the other actors laugh or forget the lines. He was like that in the BTS of cheekh and kuch ankahi as well. All his fls look comfortable around him and he looks like he is in another world all the time.

I think when the interview on SH will happen,and they are giving it together , then we will see if they are or aren’t dating
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

I think when the interview on SH will happen,and they are giving it together , then we will see if they are or aren’t dating

They most probably will be dating but I feel bilal either won't give an iv with dure or will behave like his usual self.

Originally posted by: spnfan

They most probably will be dating but I feel bilal either won't give an iv with dure or will behave like his usual self.

As I said we will have to wait for the supposed wedding pics
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Humayun Saeed’s latest pics for some clothing line..WOW! He needs to retain this look for Gentleman..!!!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

If Bilal actually dates Dure, I hope he teaches her how to act, talk in Urdu, and to be nice to others.

Dure’s two dramas are trp toppers right now..she is doing more than fine even without acting classes smiley36 also her every other show tops the chart..Told ya audience wants masala stuff and she picking scripts that hit the bulls eye even if she isn’t particularly fantastic at acting ..so Billu baby won’t be teaching her anything smiley36

Dure’s two dramas are trp toppers right now..she is doing more than fine even without acting classes smiley36 also her every other show tops the chart..Told ya audience wants masala stuff and she picking scripts that hit the bulls eye even if she isn’t particularly fantastic at acting ..so Billu baby won’t be teaching her anything smiley36

He definitely should…

https://x.com/aestheticallyFM/status/1760346051125321737?s=20

BOOM! ROASTED!

Edited by Gaurika-Shivika - 7 months ago