Users

Frequent Posters

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

Basically, they behave like twitter stans

Their reviews are based on twitter reactions mostly. They may be dating but this looking like they are in love is a twitter theory.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/ZUyoJB8WGK

This user is saying she asked iman (momin ki sis) during her insta live about bilal and dure and she said they are dating. Don't know if it's true or not. No video evidence.

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/ZUyoJB8WGK

This user is saying she asked iman (momin ki sis) during her insta live about bilal and dure and she said they are dating. Don't know if it's true or not. No video evidence.

They also confirmed that Sajal and Shahzad are dating, but it’s not true. . If these rumors last after IM ends, then I will have to accept the reality, I will not be happy about it, but I will.
spnfan thumbnail

They also confirmed that Sajal and Shahzad are dating, but it’s not true. . If these rumors last after IM ends, then I will have to accept the reality, I will not be happy about it, but I will.

They didn't confirm sajal and shehzad dating. They said people are talking so and that was very irresponsible of them to drag someone like shehzad Roy into this just to divert attention from ahad and his colourful lifestyle.

This one is a live iman did just now where the user said she asked her and she said so. Don't know if it's true or not because I didn't watch the live and no clips are out yet.

They didn't confirm sajal and shehzad dating. They said people are talking so and that was very irresponsible of them to drag someone like shehzad Roy into this just to divert attention from ahad and his colourful lifestyle.

This one is a live iman did just now where the user said she asked her and she said so. Don't know if it's true or not because I didn't watch the live and no clips are out yet.

I used to get the feeling that they don’t like Ahad that much, but now they are spreading rumors against Sajal.
spnfan thumbnail

I used to get the feeling that they don’t like Ahad that much, but now they are spreading rumors against Sajal.

They don't seems to have any issue with ahad but momin never liked sajal because she never gave them IVs. The only time she gave them was during kkm. In one of the 411 he said he has no issues with sajal but the way he said it don't seem so. Even when they were after ahad and ramsha they would drag sajal and Bilal into it. Sajal had nothing to do with the entire unfollow kand of bilal.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Aamna and Hassan did the same during pks as well. Aamna directly asked yumna if she and Bilal had something going on. If wahaj wasn't married with a kid they would have talked way more about yumna and wahaj as well. Never take these two and their talks seriously smiley36

you guys are in denial smiley36 Aamna even mentioned “read between the lines”smiley17 it’s happening girls ..it’s happening smiley37

They don't seems to have any issue with ahad but momin never liked sajal because she never gave them IVs. The only time she gave them was during kkm. In one of the 411 he said he has no issues with sajal but the way he said it don't seem so. Even when they were after ahad and ramsha they would drag sajal and Bilal into it. Sajal had nothing to do with the entire unfollow kand of bilal.

He truly is KJO of Pakistan
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

you guys are in denial smiley36 Aamna even mentioned “read between the lines”smiley17 it’s happening girls ..it’s happening smiley37

I am not in denial but never take aamna and Hassan seriously. They behave like Twitter Stans all the time smiley36

Aamna asked yumna point blank about bilal in their iv like a giggling shipper during pks.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I am not in denial but never take aamna and Hassan seriously. They behave like Twitter Stans all the time smiley36

Aamna asked yumna point blank about bilal in their iv like a giggling shipper during pks.

I personally never saw anything between Yumlal..Bilaal was down right pissed off in one PKS IV if I’m not wrong..it was really silly to insinuate anything was possible between the two