News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Since Kuch Ankahi is being discussed,adding my two cents on it.I loved the overall vibe of the show.It was a feel good show.They touched social issues.But the worst part was the love triangle.It was so frustrating! I remember ranting about it to one of my IF friends.Aaliya just went out of her way to handle Asfar's issues unnecessarily.There were no proper scenes of Salman and Aaliya later on.Even in the lit bit they had,they used to fight instead of talking peacefully.Aaliya didn't reject Asfar outright despite not having romantic feelings for him.Salman did behave unreasonably on one-two occasions but otherwise it was Aaliya being rude to him but not saying anything Infront of Asfar.Even in the end they made it all about Asfar sacrificing his love for Aaliya and making both of them realize that they love each other instead of them sorting it out without anyone spelling it out to them.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Double post

Edited by spnfan - 7 months ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Since Kuch Ankahi is being discussed,adding my two cents on it.I loved the overall vibe of the show.It was a feel good show.They touched social issues.But the worst part was the love triangle.It was so frustrating! I remember ranting about it to one of my IF friends.Aaliya just went out of her way to handle Asfar's issues unnecessarily.There were no proper scenes of Salman and Aaliya later on.Even in the lit bit they had,they used to fight instead of talking peacefully.Aaliya didn't reject Asfar outright despite not having romantic feelings for him.Salman did behave unreasonably on one-two occasions but otherwise it was Aaliya being rude to him but not saying anything Infront of Asfar.Even in the end they made it all about Asfar sacrificing his love for Aaliya and making both of them realize that they love each other instead of them sorting it out without anyone spelling it out to them.

If they did salman and Aaliya right, KA would have been 10 times better than it was. The entire casting of the drama was chief's kiss. I cannot think of a single character not suited for the role. The scenes and dialogues were so good. Whatever scenes salman and Aaliya had together were all so memorable. The entire styling of every characters and shots were all very pretty as well. But it screwed up the most important part. The USP of the show was bilal and sajal coming back after 4 yrs and they under utilized that. Salman and Aaliya had such potential to be one of the best pak drama love stories but favourism ruined it.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Billure confirmed indirectly by Hassan Aamna..Sorry Bilaal ki IF Dulhaniyas

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Billure confirmed indirectly by Hassan Aamna..Sorry Bilaal ki IF Dulhaniyas

What did they say?

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: spnfan

What did they say?

He was talking about their chemistry. When 2 people look like that towards each other why wouldn't they fall in love. Then changed it to Shahmeer & Shibra smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

He was talking about their chemistry. When 2 people look like that towards each other why wouldn't they fall in love. Then changed it to Shahmeer & Shibra smiley36

Aamna and Hassan did the same during pks as well. Aamna directly asked yumna if she and Bilal had something going on. If wahaj wasn't married with a kid they would have talked way more about yumna and wahaj as well. Never take these two and their talks seriously smiley36

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: spnfan

Aamna and Hassan did the same during pks as well. Aamna directly asked yumna if she and Bilal had something going on. If wahaj wasn't married with a kid they would have talked way more about yumna and wahaj as well. Never take these two and their talks seriously smiley36

Hassan seemed more desperate this time smiley36

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hassan seemed more desperate this time smiley36

He wishes to be on Bilal’s place
Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Basically, they behave like twitter stans