Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

i recommend this short film sherry directed with mahira in it. it was surprisingly very poignant. i think it's on seeprime.

I have seen that. Mahira and zahid were in it and that's why I said he is pretty good at directing. I also saw another one with Mahira. Didn't see his telefilm. Will watch it when I feel like watching a telefilm

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: spnfan

She should do it again and again smiley36

I have this natural instinct to save him from this chhota packet bada dhamaka smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

I never felt Aliya was interested in Asfar in that way, she was more preoccupied to collect the money for the house. With Salman, it was seen that Aaliya likes him and is affected by him. I think people ship Asfar and Aaliya since of the cliche trope of boss x secretary, which itself is quite problematic.

Aaliya was never interested but there were scenes shot in a way where Aaliya ends up looking like this meek dovey eyed secretary and asfar as this alpha male boss. Totally out of character for Aaliya. The best example is that entire scene of Aaliya randomly bitching about asfar out loud in the office and then keeping her resignation on his desk then when she turns he is standing behind her very closely and her hair flying (inside an AC room)smiley29. That's totally out of character for Aaliya. Then that random lift scene of Aaliya and asfar talking about approving her loan. I don't get what these two scenes were even there. That loan thing confused the audience and questioned Aaliya as a character. It definitely came off like Aaliya paid the money for the house with the loan asfar approved for her than the money she got as commission for the housing society. There were unwanted scenes of Aaliya and asfar and not even enough scenes of salman and Aaliya communicating even at the last episode. The last scene before salman gives Aaliya the ring is them fighting at the terrace regarding how Aaliya paid her uncle. It was so disconnected. Even in the ring scene instead of showing Aaliya and Salman talking it out we got what asfar told them about each other smiley11. Dildara song is the only saving grace for salman and Aaliya. It's totally bilal and sajal's chemistry and acting skills that carried both the characters in the second half.

Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

I never felt Aliya was interested in Asfar in that way, she was more preoccupied to collect the money for the house. With Salman, it was seen that Aaliya likes him and is affected by him. I think people ship Asfar and Aaliya since of the cliche trope of boss x secretary, which itself is quite problematic.

I have the same perspective. I never felt she was interested in him. That's why I was surprised when I saw people shipping them.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I have this natural instinct to save him from this chhota packet bada dhamaka smiley36

I love the chota packet picking on St. Billu darling who is double her size smiley36. They are sassi and qasim lite smiley37

Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Ok sorry sorry. I was talking about Emmad Irfani. I quoted a diff comment.🙊

But I agree that Sherry doesn't know how to act.

I felt it smiley37.

Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: spnfan

I love the chota packet picking on St. Billu darling who is double her size smiley36. They are sassi and qasim lite smiley37

I like them together, there is a different kind of energy. I think they know each other's secrets as well. I also liked when Billu didn't even hesitate and called her outright jealous when director would praise him over her in O Rangreza.

Apart from her I enjoyed Billu's interviews with Madiha Imam. There was some bonding & some respect at the same time. He kind of looked awed by her.

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Sehar has been shooting a drama with Mawra, Mohib and Usman Mukhtar. It is supposed to be about doctors I think. It is directed by Danish Nawaz and written by Sameera Fazal.

Samira Fazal? Most probably an Indian type drama then.. not impressed by Samira Fazal’s writings

Also heard somehwere, that shes doing a drama with Zarrar Khan….but dont know writer/director….if anyone knows..plzz update

Originally posted by: Haalim

I like them together, there is a different kind of energy. I think they know each other's secrets as well. I also liked when Billu didn't even hesitate and called her outright jealous when director would praise him over her in O Rangreza.

Apart from her I enjoyed Billu's interviews with Madiha Imam. There was some bonding & some respect at the same time. He kind of looked awed by her.

He gels well with all his female co-actors & looks good with them too.

Have you watched Saanp-seerhi ? Madiha & Bilal are in it..

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 7 months ago
Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

He gels well with all his female co-actors & looks good with them too.

Have you watched Saanp-seerhi ? Madiha & Bilal are in it..

He does. But he has acted shy around other co actors mainly. I think he has a personal equation with Sajal to the level of being good friends & with Madiha he liked her intellect.

No I haven't. Is it on youtube?