Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

The guy harassing the female leads on different shows - why is he so so irritating to watch??

I'm of the opinion that the bad guy should not be annoying to watch on screen... You can hate them but You shouldn't want to fast forward when they appear on screen...

I know objectively he is a good actor but i realllllllly don't want to watch him... I had the same problem with haya in terebin.. I didn't have a problem with the fact that she was the third angle but God!v she was annoying... I used to think that maybe bec she is a bad actor but she turned out to be fantastic in kabuli

Maybe it's the writing and direction.

I KNOW WHO YOU MEAN I CAN'T STAND HIM..

i hate his hammy acting..so overrated.. and occasionally he does this baby voice so annoying..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Azekha is married.

I guess those edits are just for their onscreen pairing

Azkeah is married to whom ?? I'm hearing for the first time

not reading the article but MERE HUMSAFAR?

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 8 months ago
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

not reading the article but MERE HUMSAFAR?

It was a blockbuster. The actor is not talking about it though. He generally called Pak content better.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yeah they were a treat to watch together in Dunk. I'm talking about offscreen ship smiley36

YouTube has their vms. They are amazing 😍

They were in Balaa and Dunk

I remember I watched both shows as they were on air and most were disappointed as we didn't get a happy scene between Bilal and Azekah in Balaa so they played OST of Balaa in last scene of Dunk

https://youtu.be/kWgddYBDPKQ?si=QrThwPoF5IhkYdaR

Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

They were in Balaa and Dunk

I remember I watched both shows as they were on air and most were disappointed as we didn't get a happy scene between Bilal and Azekah in Balaa so they played OST of Balaa in last scene of Dunk

https://youtu.be/kWgddYBDPKQ?si=QrThwPoF5IhkYdaR

I never realized this 😲

I watched Dunk first & then Balaa. They have such a good chemistry smiley27

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

if she doesn't want to vote that's her prerogative.. i didn't vote last election because there wasn't anyone i cared enough to vote for...

If she don't want to vote she don't have to but there was no need to mock it. And if she don't believe in any of the parties she can simply vote for nota and show her disapproval towards all the candidates. One cannot sit at home do nothing and then complain about the socio political environment of their country.

Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: spnfan

If she don't want to vote she don't have to but there was no need to mock it. And if she don't believe in any of the parties she can simply vote for nota and show her disapproval towards all the candidates. One cannot sit at home do nothing and then complain about the socio political environment of their country.

Pak doesn't use electronic voting machines I guess. No option for Nota.