Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I don’t get it. Ani will be in jealousy and become villain?

Funny what you said as you did not get my point if ever there will be a jealousy track it is the male lead who always make the situation worst. No need of villain.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Don’t you think they bring ought this track so that Anirudh himself Will blurt out the truth about his marriage to Jhanak?? Where’s Chotton while they are ousting her???
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

N idea. I am not able to make any predictions as of now. One thing I am sure I don’t want to see is Ani and Arshi marriage happening and then Ani realizing his feeling for Janak. This is a big NO for me.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

N idea. I am not able to make any predictions as of now. One thing I am sure I don’t want to see is Ani and Arshi marriage happening and then Ani realizing his feeling for Janak. This is a big NO for me.

Yeah me also the very same, because they agree or no the marriage was properly done with the priest chanting and doing all the rituals so it is valid now not because like a small spoiled adamant kid Anirudh will say no no to the marriage and thus seize the opportunity to marry Arshi which is also known as bigamy and it is also unfair to Arshi. So here Anirudh needs to get in the way of realisation before it is too late no one will like to watch the sane bigamy drama.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/v0LbzFkChlA?si=Z8Au5omYsT6AXPod

here you go girls. Whoever is free, can enjoy their on location videos. Not sure when Tejas and Janak became Miya biwi 😂

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NalITaB249o

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 8 months ago