Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

https://youtu.be/lXOTKjl9xNM?si=kssr-9oWm6T8vz1T

Looks like Janak is indeed not in the scene when he is taken to the hospital.

If he lands in the hospital then how is the story going to progress forward no Jhanak around maybe he will marry Arshi and Khanak going with Tejas.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

If he lands in the hospital then how is the story going to progress forward no Jhanak around maybe he will marry Arshi and Khanak going with Tejas.

Then what is there to look forward in the story? Kind of little disappointed with the latest developments. Not kind of looking forward for the episode. If you see the episode pls give us quick updates if possible.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So our hero was So sleep deprived….on top of that both Jhanak and Tejas gave him a shock. All these together resulted in Ani getting into an accident. Such a big accident that he had to be rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Some how Chotton gets to know and informs family and news spread to Arshi.

I am still not convinced Jhanak is no where in the picture….can’t believe she really went ahead with Tejas 🥹

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Yep even I am shocked in what makers are serving us. I am still not sure if he is following the bus or going home. If he was following bus, Janak would have seen him. I don’t want to see these Basu family episodes and another round of blame game on Janak. In stead la show us Janak and Tejas 😀 we are okay with that.

Liyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yep even I am shocked in what makers are serving us. I am still not sure if he is following the bus or going home. If he was following bus, Janak would have seen him. I don’t want to see these Basu family episodes and another round of blame game on Janak. In stead la show us Janak and Tejas 😀 we are okay with that.

Hiba Nawab was on vacation somewhere as per her insta story...so maybe less screen space, but really hoping we're not not getting all Basu family episodes lol

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

So our hero was So sleep deprived….on top of that both Jhanak and Tejas gave him a shock. All these together resulted in Ani getting into an accident. Such a big accident that he had to be rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Some how Chotton gets to know and informs family and news spread to Arshi.

I am still not convinced Jhanak is no where in the picture….can’t believe she really went ahead with Tejas 🥹

Exactly if ever she went away quietly with Tejas then I’m really shocked I have no words this is not ITV heroine type she’s completely something else how come she left him and THE BIGGEST QUESTION Is she thinking what Tejas is going to do with her he’s only obsessed in having her she’s an object for him to be used and put in the bin how come she went away?? Is this her dream?? Hope it is.
Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liyo

Hiba Nawab was on vacation somewhere as per her insta story...so maybe less screen space, but really hoping we're not not getting all Basu family episodes lol

brace yourself we are okay to get that only 🤣

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liyo

These actors go on holiday too much and we are served whatever ideas coming from the writers.
Goddy2010 thumbnail

I think actors do need break to rejuvenate themselves. Daily soap shooting is very hectic especially when the telecast is on all the 7 days. But the break needs to be planned so that it won’t affect the storyline. Janak ignoring Ani and going with Tejas when he gets in to accident will not be a good idea. Because these kind of moments can show their deep relationship and help us in the future story.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I think actors do need break to rejuvenate themselves. Daily soap shooting is very hectic especially when the telecast is on all the 7 days. But the break needs to be planned so that it won’t affect the storyline. Janak ignoring Ani and going with Tejas when he gets in to accident will not be a good idea. Because these kind of moments can show their deep relationship and help us in the future story.

As you said their holiday should be planned per the track and when that actor is the main lead it should be carefully calculated and when the show started merely a few months ago they need to be more careful and dedicated to their decision.I was thinking as the show keeps going round and round maybe some development ahead but looks like this dramas of Anirudh’s family plus to be in laws will continue. So not done.