Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

So whenever Janak is in danger, Anirudh will be her pati. Once the danger goes away, he will go back and wanted to get married with Arshi 😂 Things will not work like this Bengali Babu 😀

You said it all he needs to stop his memory loss of game concerning the marriage and marriage is not a game where one just says I don't acknowledge it and it is considered not done.

All of a sudden he remembered who's she married to and to tell who's her husband when he himself never said Jhanak is his wife...

This is his game and good Jhanak is adamant and not saying anything.As he will take her back then he will go after Arshi this is not a game he's playing so he decided to keep both under one roof.

Why he always think about Jhanak's career and future but he never thinks let him find a good guy for her and get her married to him for a better future she won't be lonely.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You said it all he needs to stop his memory loss of game concerning the marriage and marriage is not a game where one just says I don't acknowledge it and it is considered not done.

All of a sudden he remembered who's she married to and to tell who's her husband when he himself never said Jhanak is his wife...

This is his game and good Jhanak is adamant and not saying anything.As he will take her back then he will go after Arshi this is not a game he's playing so he decided to keep both under one roof.

Why he always think about Jhanak's career and future but he never thinks let him find a good guy for her and get her married to him for a better future she won't be lonely.

finding a nice guy and getting her married is not an easy task imo

Ani has seen her talent and heard her dream to become independent earn money n not become a naukrani

it’s not only Jhanak’s dream but also Urvashi’s dream that she should stand on her own feet and not become a doormat

he also knows his responsibility towards Arshi. Right now more than love….commitment n loyalty is left even though Arshi treats him like a trophy to be husband

If Arshi and his family was good and supportive, it would have been such an easy task abut everyone is making his life hard which is naturally coming across wrong.

This will only push Ani and Jhanak towards each other which we want anyway so not complaining 😜

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Goddy2010 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/wwVZ3yOITqI?si=0DA3wA1Ls2BAJHhx

brace yourself girls! Looks like Anu accident news is going to Arshi not Janak. So jungle scenes 🤣

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

My judge scenes are over 😭. No seriously, what is the meaning of this? Its not time for Jhanak and Ani to separate or have misunderstandings. Like they don’t even have anything! It seems both will go different paths now and I am so upset. May literally stop watching for a while.

Edited by Paulaonohi - 8 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

What the hell instead of Jhanak they are showing Arshi who’s worried and crying when she’s so far how can someone who has fallen down on the road after an accident called someone in his family because it looks like Bipasha her PA calked and gave her this information. Jhanak was there still she’s MIA.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 8 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

https://youtu.be/GkP_DAqij08?si=OJE7TKXuwkWGb-QT

We have got tomorrow’s half episode. 😀

Tejas is so funny ... I liked how he made A Anirudh villian as he knows Ani cant burst the truth😂😂

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Tejas is so funny ... I liked how he made A Anirudh villian as he knows Ani cant burst the truth😂😂

Yes he knew it that’s why he hit his weak point.Still Ani didn’t say the truth.
Goddy2010 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/lXOTKjl9xNM?si=kssr-9oWm6T8vz1T

Looks like Janak is indeed not in the scene when he is taken to the hospital.