Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Murad standing up for his wife in the very last episode and everyone is giving him props like this weak man didn’t spend his whole married life letting his family disrespect his wife and even slapped her at one point

But after Mannat reconciles with Murad and comes back home, the saas is still toxic.She is still berating Mannat. Murad still listens to all this and does not stand up for his wife. He then tells Mannat to let it go kyunke ammi dil ki acchi hain. So the moral of the story was that a girl should just accept that toxic saas hamesha toxic rahegi, phattu shahuhar hamesha phattu rahega, and the rest of her life has to be sabar and bardasht. Ya phir apni nand-bhai ka watta satta karwado taake saas ke upar hamesh leverage rahe - mere saath panga kya toh tumhari beti ka ghar bhi nahi basne dongi.

What a pathetic show and what a travesty this ending was. Most regressive and infuriating drama of the year.

Edited by hypnotoad - 9 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

But after Mannat reconciles with Murad and comes back home, the saas is still toxic.She is still berating Mannat. Murad still listens to all this and does not stand up for his wife. He then tells Mannat to let it go kyunke ammi dil ki acchi hain. So the moral of the story was that a girl should just accept that toxic saas hamesha toxic rahegi, phattu shahuhar hamesha phattu rahega, and the rest of her life has to be sabar and bardasht. Ya phir apni nand-bhai ka watta satta karwado taake saas ke upar hamesh leverage rahe - mere saath panga kya toh tumhari beti ka ghar bhi nahi basne dongi.

What a pathetic show and what a travesty this ending was. Most regressive and infuriating drama of the year.

literally and he didn’t even stand up for mannat, he stood up for his unborn baby. If mannat wasn’t pregnant Would he ever have the courage to stand up to his mother ? Probably not
Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she’s actually the dumbest because unlike other girls who don’t have a supportive family she has one but still choose this for herself

She lost her self respect when she fell in love with that Loser. How can you love someone more than your self respect? I don’t care that it’s fiction.
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

literally and he didn’t even stand up for mannat, he stood up for his unborn baby. If mannat wasn’t pregnant Would he ever have the courage to stand up to his mother ? Probably not

He stood for is unborbn child only that one time. Second time, he makes no stand for his wife or unborn child in front of his mother.

When they are going to the doctor's, murad's mother says it will be a boy and mannat says, what if it is a girl, the mother makes a face and mutters `agar shakal changi nahi hai toh gallh changi kar lo'. Murad sees that Mannat is upset by what his mother said. But instead of saying anything to his mother, he pulls mannat around by the shoulders towards the door and says to his mother `accha hum chalte hain'. Outside he says to mannat `kitni dafaa samjhaya hai tumhe ke yeh ammi ki aadat hai woh bol padti hain magar meri ammi dil ki buri nahi hain'. And mannat just sighs in resignation.

I mean isn't this the same dynamic as before - the only difference now is that mannat has accepted that neither her saas or murad will change and she needs to just bardashtofy it all.

Edited by hypnotoad - 9 months ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

they look cute togethersmiley27..is Sirf Tum any good?smiley36 I like Anmol for obvious reasons these days smiley36 she looks pretty gorg in some of the pics on Insta smiley16

It's a roastable drama smiley37

i am so glad i gave up on Mannat Murad after a few episodes, the yelling and overacting was too much and Talha i find very annoying...

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://x.com/qirmeziO/status/1747338184504352882?s=20

Now even reels are being made on daddy hottie's hotness smiley36