Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I am also not liking this pair, especially hamza in this role. She has a baby now and girls do start looking older after having babay. So maybe this is the reason. Also camera seems to be zooming directly on Hamzas face and he looks so weird. I don't even like his dialogues delivery here. Every act of him seems so monotonous now. The story too doesn't seem to be unique.

I have realised lately that more than the uniqueness of the story,the execution matters.Sometimes a run of the mill show gets appreciation and success because it is executed well whereas there are shows which have different concept but don't get the desired hype due to bad execution.I think Mein and Jaan-e-Jahan are such examples.Not watching the latter but have heard that it has got the technicalities right even though it is a typical story.Whereas,Mein has interesting characters but neither are they well fleshed out,nor are the technicalities right.Hence,the criticism coming its way.

So,if this show can be executed well,who knows it may be liked by the audience.Badar-Zanjabeel are not here so that is definitely a breather for Iqra and Hamza's fans or those who want to watch this.

Edited by G259 - 8 months ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

They announced the wedding too early. They could have waited till the baby poping out.

People would have had extra mathematics puzzles to solve, since they are currently calculating divorce dates to new marriage dates to match three months; if the baby was present, we would have a table of nine to play around with, as well as addition and subtraction of three months of iddat period. That would make everyone smart.

Originally posted by: music_girl

I hope ptv can off their leads smiley36

in some shows on 3rd episode

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

The amount of leaves Fazal Baksh gets on such short notice..smiley23 smiley23yahan meri manager..4 months pehle se leave daalo toh approve nahi karti smiley44smiley26smiley36

he does nothing all day.. and then the boss who is so principled doesn't do anything..i mean don't drink tea paid by government but pay this deadweight government money for doing nothing..

Hamza is overexposed lately just like Zaviyar and Wahaj. At this rate people will be tired of him.

Zaviyar disappeared from PTV.. hope it wasn't because of my biryani comments.. maybe i should have added "no offense Zaviyar" like anika does

Why there is no uniqueness in pak dramas lately. It so easy to predict what will happen in every showsmiley6. Have to give credit to Mein as its the only show where I can't predict what will happen every week. But the story is messy lately smiley7

Khaie is good so far.. better than these other overrated shows with overrated performances..

but i got a feeling it will be dragged beyond repair ..

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Not sure about evolution but trending tu hai. Both IM and Khaie are trending every week

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Mein got highest trp this week..12.5 and 14.8.

A tight slap to all those tb fans who were saying this show is a flopsmiley39

I guess with all the drama it'll increase even more next week.

Agree with the suspense part, really can't figure out who's gonna end up with whomsmiley36 I guess 4 more episodes are left otherwise they would have written 2nd last episode precap for the next episode.

Please elaborate on this bold part :)

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Not sure about evolution but trending tu hai. Both IM and Khaie are trending every week

She's amazing in Khaie ...and she isn't even bad in IM, a lot of times she's just bashed to prop up Bilal who to me is hamming big time in the role..