Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Why there is no uniqueness in pak dramas lately. It so easy to predict what will happen in every showsmiley6. Have to give credit to Mein as its the only show where I can't predict what will happen every week. But the story is messy lately smiley7

That's the only reason it's creating buzz. People are making 100 theories on what's gonna happen next in it while we even know how IM is gonna end smiley36. IM is on ep 17 and we know what's gonna happen on ep 30 or 35 or 40. Mein is almost towards its end and we don't know what will happen to zaid, mj and ayra. With all the sloppy direction and story, badar still managed to keep the suspense alive. The dude should just stick to suspense thrillers like balaa and cheekh and not waste time on melodramas like MPHT and mein.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

totally..Hamza is taking up whatever is coming his way..idk also Iqra has a baby face..yet she looks kinda older for Hamza..idk why I’m not able to like this pair smiley5smiley5 maybe two baby faces together don’t look very nice smiley36

Then prepare for sajal and hamza as well. One is a doll and the other is an Amul baby smiley37

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: spnfan

That's the only reason it's creating buzz. People are making 100 theories on what's gonna happen next in it while we even know how IM is gonna end smiley36. IM is on ep 17 and we know what's gonna happen on ep 30 or 35 or 40. Mein is almost towards its end and we don't know what will happen to zaid, mj and ayra. With all the sloppy direction and story, badar still managed to keep the suspense alive. The dude should just stick to suspense thrillers like balaa and cheekh and not waste time on melodramas like MPHT and mein.

Yeah. I agree. also credit to writer too. I think Zanjabeel can write good storyline if she actually wants.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

And hum can get this trp only on Sundays where they don't have any competition.

Also if they want trp they also need to invest in the technical aspect of the drama and put money into the production. Their rich characters barely look rich and the camera work and sets are low quality. Whereas geo and ary puts in money on their production and even if most of their dramas are craps they look like grand rich craps smiley36

Ishq murshid luckily got sunday slot. Otherwise it might have flopped too.

I agree. Also they need to stop some crappy storyline too just like Nijaat. They are also responsible for producing some of the worst dramas.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Then prepare for sajal and hamza as well. One is a doll and the other is an Amul baby smiley37

yeh pairing is reminding me of Azaan and Sajal..Sajal ko phir se do logo ke liye akele acting karni padegi smiley44smiley36

I watched hamza and iqra new show trailer it's same old same old but I liked the cinematography and production value..

Also hamza looking a bit like naga chaitanya in this look.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Can't believe I am saying this since I liked him in Fairy tale and Badshah begum. But I am kind of over from him. He should have taken a break atleast for 5 months after fairy tale first season.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Toh ye meri kaano ka dhoka nahi hai?

Was she really dating ahad during this time? smiley36

Not during this time. She was shooting for O Rangreza during this time.

Mein got highest trp this week..12.5 and 14.8.

A tight slap to all those tb fans who were saying this show is a flopsmiley39

I guess with all the drama it'll increase even more next week.

Agree with the suspense part, really can't figure out who's gonna end up with whomsmiley36 I guess 4 more episodes are left otherwise they would have written 2nd last episode precap for the next episode.