Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 8 months ago

The amount of leaves Fazal Baksh gets on such short notice..smiley23 smiley23yahan meri manager..4 months pehle se leave daalo toh approve nahi karti smiley44smiley26smiley36

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

same..the OST sounds heavenly..smiley42 and the show looks so stupid ..did I say Hamza was different..sorry apologies..he is Amul baby only as someone said and Iqra is one note smiley44

Hamza is overexposed lately just like Zaviyar and Wahaj. At this rate people will be tired of him.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/iejtdflsQVE?feature=shared

Guys yeh bgm and song toh jab se mere dil ko uff ka copy haismiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

Hamza is overexposed lately just like Zaviyar and Wahaj. At this rate people will be tired of him.

totally..Hamza is taking up whatever is coming his way..idk also Iqra has a baby face..yet she looks kinda older for Hamza..idk why I’m not able to like this pair smiley5smiley5 maybe two baby faces together don’t look very nice smiley36
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

The amount of leaves Fazal Baksh gets on such short notice..smiley23 smiley23yahan meri manager..4 months pehle se leave daalo toh approve nahi karti smiley44smiley26smiley36

Oh one hand Shibra's father is this self righteous strick officer and on the other he don't care that the clerk who stays at his house don't even come to office and is taking govt's money literally for free while pataoing his daughtersmiley37

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Why there is no uniqueness in pak dramas lately. It so easy to predict what will happen in every showsmiley6. Have to give credit to Mein as its the only show where I can't predict what will happen every week. But the story is messy lately smiley7

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

Its because of channel and actors. Ary and Geo despite whatever crap they produce will sell. Its only hum who needs to do hard work to get ratings. Although I do rate Ary above Geo.

And hum can get this trp only on Sundays where they don't have any competition.

Also if they want trp they also need to invest in the technical aspect of the drama and put money into the production. Their rich characters barely look rich and the camera work and sets are low quality. Whereas geo and ary puts in money on their production and even if most of their dramas are craps they look like grand rich craps smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

totally..Hamza is taking up whatever is coming his way..idk also Iqra has a baby face..yet she looks kinda older for Hamza..idk why I’m not able to like this pair smiley5smiley5 maybe two baby faces together don’t look very nice smiley36

I am also not liking this pair, especially hamza in this role. She has a baby now and girls do start looking older after having babay. So maybe this is the reason. Also camera seems to be zooming directly on Hamzas face and he looks so weird. I don't even like his dialogues delivery here. Every act of him seems so monotonous now. The story too doesn't seem to be unique.