Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

Is it Azekah’s acting or is Arya’s character badly written?

the character is just badly written . She’s way too impulsive and thinks she has way more leverage then she does . Zaid ran off and got married before , what makes her think he won’t turn against her if she keeps acting crazy . She’s looking for revenge but she can easily be dropped anyways . Zaid is the only ally she and and she’s pushing him away

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

He tried to blackmail her with suicide and she fell for thatsmiley29. Why are geo shows so triggering? smiley11

Have they made some deal with someone to show every toxicity that exists on their show?

Blackmagic, MR, Slap, suicide blackmail, toxic ml, dumb fl? Almost all their shows have this. smiley29

It’s because they have views and make money. Aur kya chahiye?

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

the character is just badly written . She’s way too impulsive and thinks she has way more leverage then she does . Zaid ran off and got married before , what makes her think he won’t turn against her if she keeps acting crazy . She’s looking for revenge but she can easily be dropped anyways . Zaid is the only ally she and and she’s pushing him away

Yeah! If she is that way, she will end up doing something stupid which will make Zaid to go completely against her. I actually believe MJ and Zaid might end up together.
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Yeah! If she is that way, she will end up doing something stupid which will make Zaid to go completely against her. I actually believe MJ and Zaid might end up together.

at this point they will . No one in his family likes Arya , that combined with her irrational behavior is going to push him right into mj’s arms .

I just wonder what her end will be because she isn’t a negative character to be left with nothing even if she’s being unreasonable right now

Edited by Kittykatkit - 9 months ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Rayyan is definitely cheating on kashmala, that’s what she gets for marrying a known womanizer

How did daddy hottie got two dumbos as his offsprings? smiley29

Justice for daddy hottie. He don't deserve these useless kids. Atleast he has a daughter in law worthy enough of him smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

at this point they will . No one in his family likes Arya , that combined with her irrational behavior is going to push him right into mj’s arms .

I just wonder what her end will be because she isn’t a negative character to be left with nothing even if she’s being unreasonable right now

Ayra might be one of the very few positive characters who has been wronged throughout but still ends up being the most irritating character to watch. smiley36

I know she lost her brother and is getting humiliated on a daily basis but I don't care smiley36. I just want the trophy to dumb her and mj win it smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

How did daddy hottie got two dumbos as his offsprings? smiley29

Justice for daddy hottie. He don't deserve these useless kids. Atleast he has a daughter in law worthy enough of him smiley36

he doesn’t seem that smart himself. This whole thing started because he was plotting with his business partner

I started to watch DilRuba with Hania. Because her character is grey shaded, so I thought to give it a try. I only watched till 6th episode , because I can’t tolerate any of the male characters. One of them stalks her and threatens to kill himself if she doesn’t talk to him or accept his love. Other one takes controversial pics of her. The third one is played by Mohib Mirza who is double her age. Mind you she is college. MM’s character is her cousin who was supposed to marry his elder sister,Erum (played by Dure ). But he didn’t, since Erum and Sanam (Hania’s character) ‘s mom rejects due to the age gap. All these adult male characters fall in love with Sanam because she talks nicely to them and because she is gorgeous. How Horny can someone be?

I couldn’t watch because all of them irritate me. Sucks because I really thought it might be interesting.

spnfan thumbnail

he doesn’t seem that smart himself. This whole thing started because he was plotting with his business partner

But he is hot and classy. His kids barely look like his kids smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I started to watch DilRuba with Hania. Because her character is grey shaded, so I thought to give it a try. I only watched till 6th episode , because I can’t tolerate any of the male characters. One of them stalks her and threatens to kill himself if she doesn’t talk to him or accept his love. Other one takes controversial pics of her. The third one is played by Mohib Mirza who is double her age. Mind you she is college. MM’s character is her cousin who was supposed to marry his elder sister,Erum (played by Dure ). But he didn’t, since Erum and Sanam (Hania’s character) ‘s mom rejects due to the age gap. All these adult male characters fall in love with Sanam because she talks nicely to them and because she is gorgeous. How Horny can someone be?

I couldn’t watch because all of them irritate me. Sucks because I really thought it might be interesting.

omg Mohib looking like a dried up sausage crying because a girl half his age isn’t in love with him . I had to roll my eyes and fast forward that bs.

The whole show gets dragged out and Hania’s character’s enter arc afterwards is just being punished for talking to boys . the whole thing was stupid and meaningless