Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 9 months ago

Rayyan is definitely cheating on kashmala, that’s what she gets for marrying a known womanizer

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

Exactly! That’s what irritates me because I like Mannat. And I loved the way she took a stand for herself, but right now she seems again to fall in the trap. Also, maybe she really thinks that Murad will choose her over his mom. AND, he also agreed to get married to Tara/Sitara , from what I understood . Whatever!

in the drama they’ll probably have murad take a frantic stance for mannat but realistically a man like that isn’t going to just turn on their mother for their wife .
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Pakistani shows never show a women with a baby bump . Zindagi gulzar hai had one but I’m watching mein and they didn’t even give Kashmala any cushion . Or did she have a miscarriage and I skipped over her scene?

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

in the drama they’ll probably have murad take a frantic stance for mannat but realistically a man like that isn’t going to just turn on their mother for their wife .

Still. That slap shouldn’t be forgotten. He should apologize to her on his knees.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Everyone from Rayyan to zaid and his wives need to get a divorce by the end of this show

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Still. That slap shouldn’t be forgotten. He should apologize to her on his knees.

he should but he won’t . That fake suicide attempt was the ultimate show of love to mannat
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Zaid treating mubashira better then rayyan treating kashmala, lol, and they had a love marriage

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Arya is an idiot . I keep trying to root for her but she’s embarrassing to watch

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Arya is an idiot . I keep trying to root for her but she’s embarrassing to watch

Is it Azekah’s acting or is Arya’s character badly written?
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I swear to god he literally tried to kill himself in front of her. And she wasn’t angry with him. When Mannat mentions the slap, that stupid , irritating, annoying, cry baby, Murad, gets irritated. And Mannat feels remorseful. Maaro mujhe maaro. He has the AUDACITY to show attitude .

He tried to blackmail her with suicide and she fell for thatsmiley29. Why are geo shows so triggering? smiley11

Have they made some deal with someone to show every toxicity that exists on their show?

Blackmagic, MR, Slap, suicide blackmail, toxic ml, dumb fl? Almost all their shows have this. smiley29