Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

But he is hot and classy. His kids barely look like his kids smiley37

Rayyan being his kid would’ve made more sense . I feel like someone like him would raise a douchebag like rayyan not someone passive like Zaid
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Rayyan being his kid would’ve made more sense . I feel like someone like him would raise a douchebag like rayyan not someone passive like Zaid

The kids should have been exchanged. Jaffar deserves kash and zaid and daddy hotie was perfect for mj and rayyan smiley36. Atleast his kids would have looked like his smiley37

What if jaffar's wife had an affair with daddy hottie and hottie's wife with jaffar and their daughter in laws and son in laws are their actual daughter and son and viseversa smiley37 that would explain everything

Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omg Mohib looking like a dried up sausage crying because a girl half his age isn’t in love with him . I had to roll my eyes and fast forward that bs.

The whole show gets dragged out and Hania’s character’s enter arc afterwards is just being punished for talking to boys . the whole thing was stupid and meaningless

In the first episode I actually felt bad for his character, because he was called ugly. And to me he looked quite fine in that blue shirt. BUT then when he started to cry because Sanam doesn’t love him and married his brother, I literally thought to myself: Yeah, HE IS UGLY. Like get over it…
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

The kids should have been exchanged. Jaffar deserves kash and zaid and daddy hotie was perfect for mj and rayyan smiley36. Atleast his kids would have looked like his smiley37

What if jaffar's wife had an affair with daddy hottie and hottie's wife with jaffar and their daughter in laws and son in laws are their actual daughter and son and viseversa smiley37 that would explain everything

mj does seem to get along better with hottie than her own dad . What happened to jaffar and his cigar anyways ?
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

In the first episode I actually felt bad for his character, because he was called ugly. And to me he looked quite fine in that blue shirt. BUT then when he started to cry because Sanam doesn’t love him and married his brother, I literally thought to myself: Yeah, HE IS UGLY. Like get over it…

you probably didn’t watch the end but him and Sanam do end up together at the very end . So I guess the desperation paid off
Edited by Kittykatkit - 9 months ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

mj does seem to get along better with hottie than her own dad . What happened to jaffar and his cigar anyways ?

He and his cigars are needed only when mj needs something done else her bestie is daddy hottiesmiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

He and his cigars are needed only when mj needs something done else her bestie is daddy hottiesmiley37

you can see why those kids are messed up because his never around

you probably didn’t watch the end but him and Salam do end up together at the very end . So I guess the desperation paid off

I actually got that feeling since he is UGLY and she is BEAUTIFUL that they might end up together. Makers litteraly thought that they did something there. So I read the plot and it confirmed that they got together at the end. It also helped to stop from watching because I didn’t want to torture myself.

Edited by Gaurika-Shivika - 9 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika

I actually got that feeling since he is UGLY and she is BEAUTIFUL that they might end up together. Makers litteraly thought that they didn’t something there. So I read the plot and it confirmed that they got together at the end. It also helped to stop from watching because I didn’t want to torture myself.

it’s always weird to me on these shows when someone marries their sibling’s ex partner. That bothered me more then him being annoying overall