Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

https://twitter.com/Shixuana11/status/1739635453987631168

This is the after effect of watching trash bin. smiley37

Hello to all

I am new to pak dramas. Currently i am watching different dramas. But i am confused in ratings claims of channels.

Ary and geo both claiming their dramas got high trps in its slots .Like geo is reporting its dramas "Khumar " And "Munat Murad" got high trps among all channels but Ary reporting their respective shows got high ratings smiley29 Who is right or wrong??

As there is one organization in India who post trps but in pak different trps for same time so that's why i am asking?

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: nazi27

Hello to all

I am new to pak dramas. Currently i am watching different dramas. But i am confused in ratings claims of channels.

Ary and geo both claiming their dramas got high trps in its slots .Like geo is reporting its dramas "Khumar " And "Munat Murad" got high trps among all channels but Ary reporting their respective shows got high ratings smiley29 Who is right or wrong??

As there is one organization in India who post trps but in pak different trps for same time so that's why i am asking?

Even I'm confused, everyone claims they got highest trp but I am not new to pak dramas. smiley36

1169266 thumbnail

Congratulations smiley40

Word Count: 1

1169266 thumbnail

I heard on Twitter that Feroz Khan has signed a new filmsmiley22

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Hello to all

] jaan e jahan is ahead of both

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1R6OwxIT0W/?igsh=bWhpNGlmNGxhcDZ4

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1FFTw2oJvX/?igsh=MXA5ZnZ1bGdscjltZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1VDVYoo6uw/?igsh=MWxrdXVscWR1cXBpag==

It’s jaan e jahan, mannat murad, then khumar. Khumars trp haven’t been that constantly high. At one point it was at a six which is quite low for a feroze drama

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I heard on Twitter that Feroz Khan has signed a new filmsmiley22

lol, only he announced it with no director or producer. His so delusional we’ll wait and see

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello to all

Always read the fine print in TRP posters published by channels. When channels publish TRP posters, they slice & dice data to present TRP in the best light. It is not even that channels are consistent in using same formula. Even for same show, they apply different formula week to week just so they can show that they have best TRP.

The TRP poster for Khumar released by GEO. Read it and it says that it is based on Average Content Ratings, which is TRP without ads. They also use a bizarre timeslot instead of the conventional 8-9 pm slot to make their calculation.

The TRP poster for JeJ released by ARY. Read it and it says that it is based on Average Timeslot Rating, which is TRP with ads.

TRP without ads will always be higher than TRP with ads. That's why Khumar TRP released by GEO is higher than JeJ TRO released by ARY. It is apples to oranges comparison if the formula used are different. 3rd party sites like pdptrp report TRPs using same formula across shows but they report with a few days lag.

As for JeJ vs Khumar, it is very likely if we you use standard TRP formula, JeJ will have more TRP than Khumar.

Edited by hypnotoad - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Always read the fine print in TRP posters published by channels. When channels publish TRP posters, they slice & dice data to present TRP in the best light. It is not even that channels are consistent in using same formula. Even for same show, they apply different formula week to week just so they can show that they have best TRP.

The TRP poster for Khumar released by GEO. Read it and it says that it is based on Average Content Ratings, which is TRP without ads. They also use a bizarre timeslot instead of the conventional 8-9 pm slot to make their calculation.

The TRP poster for JeJ released by ARY. Read it and it says that it is based on Average Timeslot Rating, which is TRP with ads.

TRP without ads will always be higher than TRP with ads. That's why Khumar TRP released by GEO is higher than JeJ TRO released by ARY. It is apples to oranges comparison if the formula used are different. 3rd party sites like pdptrp report TRPs using same formula across shows but they report with a few days lag.

As for JeJ vs Khumar, it is very likely if we you use standard TRP formula, JeJ will have more TRP than Khumar.

Thanks smiley31

nazi27?