Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

I have never seen a single episode of mannat murrad... And the slap suddenly showed up on my feed... Dil ko sukoon mil gaya 😉😉😉😉

the slap has really revived the show . People now want to watch it because they think it’s empowering lol
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

bilal is never going to work with Ayeza at this point. Maybe he should just to squeeze in a photoshoot, she does plenty of those

Billu darling in his 8yrs of career didn't do any couple photoshoot with anyone other than sajal. Till now he is like either sajal or solo smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I have never seen a single episode of mannat murrad... And the slap suddenly showed up on my feed... Dil ko sukoon mil gaya 😉😉😉😉

Same with me. Never watched a single episode and still it was on my feeds.

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1U0FC9Pian/?igsh=YjUyem85bHMxYWEw

The regressive mindset of this guy smiley29. It will be absolutely atrocious if mannat ends up with this misogynistic a**

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1U0FC9Pian/?igsh=YjUyem85bHMxYWEw

The regressive mindset of this guy smiley29. It will be absolutely atrocious if mannat ends up with this misogynistic a**

I don’t understand how they are going to fix the story up when it’s already reaching thirty episodes . The only way it ends is for a divorce or mannat ask for forgiveness and compromise . Realistically it wouldn’t make sense for the mother to magically turn over a new leaf .
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I don’t understand how they are going to fix the story up when it’s already reaching thirty episodes . The only way it ends is for a divorce or mannat ask for forgiveness and compromise . Realistically it wouldn’t make sense for the mother to magically turn over a new leaf .

It's already 30 episodes? I thought it will be like 20-21 episodes only till now.