Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

The entire ft fandom is way too loud and has a superiority complex for God knows what reason. Neither the views on yt nor the trp are worth mentioning. Neither hamza nor seher gave any memorable performances and the less said about the rest of the cast the better.

I thought Hamza did good in FT and he was the one that stood out from the other 3 i really hope FT fans gets their downfall in 2024

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

she was considered one of the best but she did some really bad dramas and fell off . I don’t think she’s no longer considered for the bigger dramas

And now she has to work with freezer khan

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hum tv waalon agar formula sahi istimaal karoge toh bhi trp achi ayegi - 15 ya 16 tak.

Hum as usual reporting trp using a wakhra formula - females age 18-35 in ABC centers only.

Kya over 35 females and D&E centers waale inki trp formula mai include hone ke qabil nahin?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Hum tv waalon agar formula sahi istimaal karoge toh bhi trp achi ayegi - 15 ya 16 tak.

Hum as usual reporting trp using a wakhra formula - females age 18-35 in ABC centers only.

Kya over 35 females and D&E centers waale inki trp formula mai include hone ke qabil nahin?

Most of the hum viewers are male

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1739570714972463409

Atleast he is sensible and spoke the truth.

If he choose to do tv he will either play an old guy forcefully marrying a young girl or a guy 10-15yrs younger than himself.

Pak dramas need to come up with stories revolving around 30+ yr old characters so that actor's like fawad, humayun Saeed, sanam saeed, Mahira etc can play age appropriate characters and still be leads.

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I got the subscription of Zee5 once and watched Dhoop ki Deewar

how’s that…i was considering getting for watching Mrs and Mr Shameem
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

How to be as unbothered as him? smiley36

I guess the last time he was excited and hyped up was when cheekh became a hit and everyone was talking about him. He even used to comment back on his insta posts. After that it looks like he is least bothered if his dramas are a hit or a flop and he only cares about doing work that makes him satisfied. He is lucky he managed to get a loyal fanbase with this attitude.

Yeah he only seems concerned about doing good work and if the project is becoming hit or flop,he doesnt bother that much with it.He is lucky to have a loyal set of fans who are appreciating him on daily basis despite not getting much cooperation from Billu's side.I mean come on he is getting such a huge hit after so long banda thora excitement hi dikha deta hai,but Billu baba remains Billu baba,nhi parta ussko koyi faraksmiley36

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

we’ll never get bilal and hania in a drama at this point

Seems like it.Ab itne saal main nhi mila toh age bhi nhi milna. Aur iss baar toh direct moye moye hogya merasmiley44.I think Hania Fahad will look good but the age gap bothers mesmiley26

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Seems like it.Ab itne saal main nhi mila toh age bhi nhi milna. Aur iss baar toh direct moye moye hogya merasmiley44.I think Hania Fahad will look good but the age gap bothers mesmiley26

anyone know what this story is about ? I thought it was a book or something but seems like people are mainly excited because of the writer