Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

her fans are way too loud for someone who had one mediocre hit. Trp wise and YouTube views ammol has had bigger hits

The entire ft fandom is way too loud and has a superiority complex for God knows what reason. Neither the views on yt nor the trp are worth mentioning. Neither hamza nor seher gave any memorable performances and the less said about the rest of the cast the better.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

The brother in law in mannat murad left his home to live with his mother in law and all he does all day is just pass comments on mannat and no one finds it weird that a grown able body man is sitting in his mother in law’s house gossiping all day . Instead everyone is focused on mannat wanting to work . At least she wants to contribute to the household instead of sitting at home being miserable all day

spnfan thumbnail

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/vmI6rxvL8U

Feroze's new drama with Sonya Hussain fro green channel smiley11

He never was a looker but now he looks so bad.

spnfan thumbnail

Sajal at midnight does random things. Few days ago she posted a srk pic with a heart emoji smiley36

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/vmI6rxvL8U

Feroze's new drama with Sonya Hussain fro green channel smiley11

He never was a looker but now he looks so bad.

sonya used to have so much potential. I remember people used to love her photo shoots . She’s been on a downhill journey since she said schizophrenia was the same as autism
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Sajal at midnight does random things. Few days ago she posted a srk pic with a heart emoji smiley36

she also was crushing on aryan around the time of her divorce which got her dragged by the internet
spnfan thumbnail

she also was crushing on aryan around the time of her divorce which got her dragged by the internet

Srk and his genes cannot be resisted even during the toughest of times smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

sonya used to have so much potential. I remember people used to love her photo shoots . She’s been on a downhill journey since she said schizophrenia was the same as autism

I have only seen her in Ishq zehnaseeb and she was so good in it along with zahid and since then I have never seen these two in a drama worth watching. She also looked really beautiful in that drama. I also saw her in a telefilm with farhan. She was good in it as well.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I have only seen her in Ishq zehnaseeb and she was so good in it along with zahid and since then I have never seen these two in a drama worth watching. She also looked really beautiful in that drama. I also saw her in a telefilm with farhan. She was good in it as well.

she was considered one of the best but she did some really bad dramas and fell off . I don’t think she’s no longer considered for the bigger dramas