Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

something about this pair didnt click for me in the ary show

They don't look good together. Was an odd pairing

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Farooq Rind is always up in Yumna's IG liking and commenting on every post before anyone does. He tags her in IM ki TRP post. In another post on IM, he tagged her before Durre. Maybe he is really trying to get her to sign on something with him? With Rind at the helm, ML could very well be Bilal. Bilal also leapt out of his SM hibernation to hype Nayab (I didn't see him do that for another show or film). The whole question will be if Hum has enough money to pay Yumna and Bilal the big $$$ after their crazy success?

Edited by hypnotoad - 9 months ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Farooq Rind is always up in Yumna's IG liking and commenting on every post before anyone does. He tags her in IM ki TRP post. In another post on IM, he tagged her before Durre. Maybe he is really trying to get her to sign on something with him? With Rind at the helm, ML could very well be Bilal. Bilal also leapt out of his SM hibernation to hype Nayab (I didn't see him do that for another show or film). The whole question will be if Hum has enough money to pay Yumna and Bilal the big $$$ after their crazy success?

Bilal hyping up nayab is one of the laziest promotion out there.smiley36 Yumna posted IM trp and he reposted it along with wishing her for nayab. He didn't even bother to make a separate post for nayab with the movie's poster. Bilal since IM comes ones in a while and reposts stories and reels of IM. He reposted IM trp a day or two after everyone else did it. Seems like his excitement of IM being a success has tonned down as well.

spnfan thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Iamtheproblemi1/status/1739315269519172052

Hey bechare yumna fans. Such poor victims smiley37

Banned

[Post Removed]

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessleela

It's because Yumna is very popular right now, and there is lot of attention paid to her pairings. A few months ago, it was all Murtasim/Wahaj's name in the media all the time. Now I just see Yumna jaap everywhere. To the naked eye, her popularity level now seems at par with what Wahaj experienced during peak TB era. Whether her hype is real or manufactured, I cannot say. I am just reporting what I see:

• I cannot even read a post on IG or X about any actor without seeing Yumna's name 10,000 times in the cs. Read a post on Ahad, cs main it's Ahad and Yumna kab saath ayege. Read a post on Fawad, cs main it's Fawad and Yumna ko saath lao in a drama or PS. Read a post on Maya or Ayeza, cs main it's we want yumhaj and tb2. Read Wahaj par post, cs is full of Yumna ke saath aao. Read a post on any good project, cs main is main Yumna ko kyu nahi lya.
  • Every talk show or IV of any celebrity these days on TV is incomplete without a Yumna question. The promos of these show will have a Yumna question as they have learned it gets them engagement. Few months ago, it used to be Wahaj ke baare main question in every show, now it's Yumna.
  • Ab Wahaj ki jagah Yumna ke polls aate hain by channels and portals, who do you want to see her with? which jodi are you more excited about? etc.
  • Amna and Hasan from Something Haute have dubbed Yumna the SRK of Pakistan. According to Amna, TB mai chemistry ki zyada responsibility Yumna ki thi not Murtasim/Wahaj. Per their views, she can create chemistry with anyone. They started reviewing Yeh Raha Dil - her show with Ahmed, just because of Ahna.
  • Yumna chemistry/ship questions get so much engagement. In all Ahmed's IVs, he always got asked about chemistry with Yumna, fans wanting to marry them. These clips would get crazy engagement - not the ones with questions about the film.
  • As Yumna's fandom increased after Tere Bin, her new fans would have watched her older shows - so adding to Yumlal or Ahna ranks. These people would not have been there in KA days. IM ki success may also make Bilal look like an attractive prospect for shipping their fave.
  • Fandom politics. Many Yumna fans hate Wahaj and Yumhaj shippers. Some of them would hype Yumna's ship with other actors just to show up Yumhaj shippers. A few Yumhaj shippers also got angry with Wahaj for trying to create chemistry with other actresses, for not wishing Yumna HBD fast enough, or not tweeting thanks fast enough when she wished him, etc. They think Wahaj is abandoning their ship. So these people have jumped ships or have backup Yumna ships that they now hype.

Again I don't know if the demand and hype for Yumna and her various ships (Ahna, Yumlal) is real, PR, fan-driven or not but it is pervasively present everywhere in the media landscape. You cannot escape it.

I totally agree on yumna fans spaming literally every posts. It's a know fact that actors and their teams are in touch with the fanpages so all this being organic is questionable. Mere humsafar was also a massive hit with crazy fans but I don't remember seeing hania or farhan fans going under every pak posts and hyping them up. They definitely were toxic towards urwa but I don't see them hating on other co-stars of farhan and hania. For aamna and hassan, wahaj was the one creating chemistry while TB was on air and now it's yumna as it's evident they seems to have some kind of bitterness towards wahaj.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Bilal hyping up nayab is one of the laziest promotion out there.smiley36 Yumna posted IM trp and he reposted it along with wishing her for nayab. He didn't even bother to make a separate post for nayab with the movie's poster. Bilal since IM comes ones in a while and reposts stories and reels of IM. He reposted IM trp a day or two after everyone else did it. Seems like his excitement of IM being a success has tonned down as well.

He doesnt really look bothered about IM being a super hit,unbothered and bored at max most of the times😆

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

He doesnt really look bothered about IM being a super hit,unbothered and bored at max most of the times😆

How to be as unbothered as him? smiley36

I guess the last time he was excited and hyped up was when cheekh became a hit and everyone was talking about him. He even used to comment back on his insta posts. After that it looks like he is least bothered if his dramas are a hit or a flop and he only cares about doing work that makes him satisfied. He is lucky he managed to get a loyal fanbase with this attitude.