Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

According to me akshara mainly should apologise to abhir for not telling him the truth and to abhimanyu for not for making him part of abhir life bas yeh chize k liye mafi mangni chahiye usse.

Yes. Bec the issue has always been akshara should apologize for taking the bus , marrying abhinav, giving him father status so on and so forth . She can move on but as a single mother , not with abhinav..she can move on but not with a taxi driver ..she can move on but co parent abhir with abhimayu..she can move on but in Udaipur..she can move on but apologize to birlas Nak ragad ke..she can move on without blaming abhimanyu the great..she can move on but not flaunt her happiness......how can she possibly move on with all these conditions ? The story did justice to akshara , fair and square.. . The one who should have been punished is punished ..the one who had to leave has left..rest of it is their own interpretations

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FleetingWishes.

I don't want to make any assumptions here. When you say Akshara has to apologize too I'm assuming you mean for what she did AFTER the WD? Or do you mean as his wife as well? We're specifically talking about the time period between leap 1 and leap 2 here. And how do you see them reconstructing? Say Abhimanyu and Akshara now have to come together. What is a fair reconstruction in your opinion?

The thing about arguing is that it's really taxing so I don't like it but I would rather leave with a more balanced opinion than stick to a wrong one so conundrumsšŸ˜”

šŸ¤— No worries dear, we all think differently and that is why these discussions are interesting and stimulating. So here are my two cents.

I am assuming writers have short memory, once the leap is over, everything is usually done and dusted so I donā€™t expect anything for previous leaps. But in general as a viewer I feel the accumulated disconnect because of past.

Keeping that aside, for leap2, I think there are three topics to be addressed, and in my opinion a well written heartfelt conversation should suffice.

First, would be where Akshara reminisces about Abhi and Manjiriā€™s grief over loss of Neil. I am not saying she was responsible for his death but atleast acknowledge his loss like AbhiM did for Abhinavā€™s death - when Ak visited him in jail. Even a monologue from Akshara that she thinks of Neil and how AbhiM/Manjiri/Arohi might have coped in that period would be good to have. I have no hopes of this happening though as everyone in the show seems to have forgotten about Neil.

Second would be to address Aksharaā€™s yo-yo between yes you are father of Abhir, to no you can never be his father. Latest of this yo-yo has been that Abhir is bina baap ki aulad after Abhinavā€™s death to current situation. How can they get back together without Akshara properly, categorically acknowledging AbhiM as Abhirā€™s father.

Third, Akshara has really insulted Abhiā€™s love by calling it umarkaid, ziddi love that destroys everything, amavays, grahan etc. She has forgotten there was any good there. Before moving forward, she should atleast acknowledge that she said all that in hatred and there was good in their relationships too. Again not holding my breathe as writers have Gajani memory and donā€™t remember more than few latest episodes. So this might very well be forgotten too. But hopefully there would be something alone this lines to re-establish their relationship.

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

šŸ¤— No worries dear, we all think differently and that is why these discussions are interesting and stimulating. So here are my two cents.

I am assuming writers have short memory, once the leap is over, everything is usually done and dusted so I donā€™t expect anything for previous leaps. But in general as a viewer I feel the accumulated disconnect because of past.

Keeping that aside, for leap2, I think there are three topics to be addressed, and in my opinion a well written heartfelt conversation should suffice.

First, would be where Akshara reminisces about Abhi and Manjiriā€™s grief over loss of Neil. I am not saying she was responsible for his death but atleast acknowledge his loss like AbhiM did for Abhinavā€™s death - when Ak visited him in jail. Even a monologue from Akshara that she thinks of Neil and how AbhiM/Manjiri/Arohi might have coped in that period would be good to have. I have no hopes of this happening though as everyone in the show seems to have forgotten about Neil.

Second would be to address Aksharaā€™s yo-yo between yes you are father of Abhir, to no you can never be his father. Latest of this yo-yo has been that Abhir is bina baap ki aulad after Abhinavā€™s death to current situation. How can they get back together without Akshara properly, categorically acknowledging AbhiM as Abhirā€™s father.

Third, Akshara has really insulted Abhiā€™s love by calling it umarkaid, ziddi love that destroys everything, amavays, grahan etc. She has forgotten there was any good there. Before moving forward, she should atleast acknowledge that she said all that in hatred and there was good in their relationships too. Again not holding my breathe as writers have Gajani memory and donā€™t remember more than few latest episodes. So this might very well be forgotten too. But hopefully there would be something alone this lines to re-establish their relationship.

I absolutely love this! The idea with Ak always has been that we are supposed to trust her actions more than her words though. So I expect her actions to show these things more than her words and I don't think they will have an actual conversation about anything in particular except maybe about love.

The father thing, I don't expect any real conversation at all. Atmost she will defend his position as Abhir's father to someone and that will be it, done and dusted. The Neil issue, again has been mostly forgotten, but maybe we will see them celebrating his birthday or something and see her crying then.

Finally love is the biggest one, because I think they really need to rebuild now without completely tarnishing the past. In this I think they are going for a more balanced route. They are going to show the new Abhira falling in love again as the new people they are rather than anything of the old. So they won't discuss much of the past anymore. They might talk about destiny and stuff and that love was always there between them. But beyond that, the umar kaid dialogue probably won't be taken back, because that would be regressing. They have taken painful steps to show Abhi evolving over the past eight months so they are going to validate that by making Ak say that he has changed now and so she loves this new version now.

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

Hey, this is a good enough take!šŸ¤— I think with the last one my point of contention would just be this that Akshara's biggest grievance with Abhimanyu and her inability to trust him regarding the fate of their marriage does overshadow the good that relationship had. I guess she can acknowledge it wasn't all bad and it wasn't.

But the good bits would only remind her that it didn't last either time (he ended it both times) and how painful the end was both times.

So, imo, the bad does overshadow the good here, and say she does recognize Abhimanyu as a changed person now, she recognizes her own wrongs, there's still that settled evidence-backed fear in her heart that they're just not meant to last. And, whatever we say of Akshara, she does think of marriage as one for eternal life. It's a binding contract of a lifetime to her and so her fear is wholly justified. This Abhimanyu will have to handle and rectify. Because at the end of the day she might say I'll do better and try and be a better spouse but she'll also expect him to say and prove they'll fight, and mess up, and things might go really really wrong but he won't up and abandon her and their relationship by divorcing her. If something will continue to stop her from going back to him it will be this.