The Borderline Criminal Acts of Ruhi Birla (6th point updated) - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

I have never derailed topics because if I had, my posts would have been removed. Idk why you feel the need to lie about me. smiley13

But it's kind of ironic that you are writing about my repeated content when you do the same thing smiley36

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

@Diya

Kindly keep the topic to Ruhi Birla's borderline criminal antics, idk why you are bringing up Ab and her marriage.

1. Fraudulent marriage: Again you bring in Ab because you do not have anything else to justify Ruhi Birla's pre-adultery antics. But at least I am happy to see you agree that Ruhi is a fraud.

2. Mental harassment: Your point actually doesn't stand because it's Ruhi Birla who brought up the soulmates wali baat in the first place and that's how their romance started. So Ruhi Birla started the emo manipulation of so called soulwala love and who made obscene demands at her own engagement party which SHE herself chose to get into. And LMAO! Ruhi Birla should take accountability for her own actions before she can blame either Ar or Ab for her own baddimag, foolish and absolutely deluded thoughts and actions.

3. Vandalism: When someone gets into a fradulent marriage - which you agreed to in the first point of your post - then who the eff is Ruhi Birla to even break an object in the Poddar household? Who gave her this right?

It's funny you called Akshu a cold blooded murderer when she shares the same genes as Ruhi Birla (you know being her aunt and all) - seeing how Ruhi destroys home and people's lives, that day isn't far when she too plots to murder Ab.

4. Adultery: Again you bring in Ab because you do not have anything else to justify Ruhi Birla's pre-adultery antics. Ruhi Birla is a homewrecker. And besides Ar has said three times that nothing will happen between them, yet Ruhi Birla continues to relentlessly pursue a MARRIED man and so shamelessly also to the point the married man is getting swayed. Do you know how many marriages would have been saved if the husband would have informed the wife like this "there is a crazy homewrecking woman who is doing everything possible to lure me even though I said no?" But yeah Ar is an absolute loser to get lured by Ruhi Birla when her personality is rotten to the core (family genes play a hard part in this - arrey I mean Sirat and no one else!). He needs extra glasses for sure.

5. Thievery: Again you bring in Ab because you do not have anything else to justify Ruhi Birla's pre-adultery antics.

6. Domestic Abuse: But did Ruhi get hurt (she got saved by Dadisa)? Did Ruhi get hurt when the boxes broke? I expected logical explanations... but that's too much expectations.

As for your update: Do you even watch the show? When has Ab and Ar signed contract papers?

Ruhi Birla is the one who actually uses people by  using her so-called traumatic orphan phase. So sad she got dumped by her surname family naa? Poor Goenkas had to be burdened by this human version of bad luck. She herself has a hand(brake) in her own mother's death and lets out so many crocodile tears. No sympathy from my side for woman who only displays immoral, characterless and shameless behaviour, and who was a freeloader in the Goenka house, who is a freeloader in the Poddar house. I wonder if Poddars will kick her out of the house once the truth comes out of her loving Ar while he's married or will they continue to crown her the best bahu of the year still? Anything that Ruhi did (which btw is limited to cooking for the Poddars, and remember when she thought party >>> pooja) was all to gain their respect so that she can become Ar's wife and none of them were out of the goodness of her heart. She is that kind of a matlabi woman. Tsk tsk.

As for your conclusion: True, but Ruhi >>>>>> Ab when it comes to being dumb and useless. And she's the root cause of her own pains, stupidity and besharamness.

Nobody can defend Ruhi without bringing in Abhira or Ruhi's childhood trauma. If childhood trauma gives anyone the right to be vile, clingy and vindictive to the extent of acting like a psychopath knowing someone loves the person you love that you would intentionally reveal the secret they know to insult them or to take revenge as you hold a grudge against them. That's what separates a female lead and a negative female lead or a protagonist and antagonist in the real world that separates a good person from a bad person. Abhira didn't intentionally mention divorce papers to get Ruhi slapped/insulted in front of Poddars she blurted it out while revealing other details whereas Ruhi deliberately informs the family about Abhira keeping Charu's affair a secret, out of spite and insecurity, as Ruhi got to know Abhira also loves Armaan. If anyone thinks Abhira and Ruhi are the same then I think you are wasting your time trying to prove Abhira is not the same as Ruhi or Abhira and Ruhi are different characters in terms of morality and mental strength, Ruhi is a borderline obsessive psychopath who takes her revenge by hook or by crook which Abhira isn't.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Nobody can defend Ruhi without bringing in Abhira or Ruhi's childhood trauma. If childhood trauma gives anyone the right to be vile, clingy and vindictive to the extent of acting like a psychopath knowing someone loves the person you love that you would intentionally reveal the secret they know to insult them or to take revenge as you hold a grudge against them. That's what separates a female lead and a negative female lead or a protagonist and antagonist in the real world that separates a good person from a bad person. Abhira didn't intentionally mention divorce papers to get Ruhi slapped/insulted in front of Poddars she blurted it out while revealing other details whereas Ruhi deliberately informs the family about Abhira keeping Charu's affair a secret, out of spite and insecurity, as Ruhi got to know Abhira also loves Armaan. If anyone thinks Abhira and Ruhi are the same then I think you are wasting your time trying to prove Abhira is not the same as Ruhi or Abhira and Ruhi are different characters in terms of morality and mental strength, Ruhi is a borderline obsessive psychopath who takes her revenge by hook or by crook which Abhira isn't.

Exactly, if you want to defend Ruhi Birla and her adulterous antics, do not put the blame on Ab for this. She's an innocent bystander in this. Ruhi had so many chances to tell Ab instead of indulging in petty and immature fights. This girl is seriously awful and needs a lot of psyche treatment because she loves gaslighting everyone but herself smiley44

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Haiennn?!?! I have only seen the opposite happening in each and every thread… Abhira is defended by bringing Ruhi…  

The example that you have given hasn’t taken place. Let the episode air first. We will get a clearer picture. Did Ruhi say it deliberately or was it a slip of tongue like BG (Badbad Gadbad) queen Ab. We can’t trust the spoilers to the T. 

Now you have written on intentons, no doubt intentions plays a vey important role but can it completely nullify the damage caused? NO. 

Ab at present is doing goofs up in her immaturity and BG. Tomorrow when she will do bigger kaands, will (unintentionally) be the reason for Rohit’s death or do some fraud, one can’t not held her accountable just because her intentions were pure…. Khanoon andha hota hai madam… “Pure Intentions” can only reduce the severity of punishment but won’t be an excuse for forgiving actions.

edited for bringing up gen 3 & calling out fans

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Khaands done knowingly or unknowingly, intentionally or unintentionally its the major affect on others life is taken into account. Sometimes knowingly done deeds are easy to be excused as long as there is no risk on others lives. Good intentions and unknown deeds if costed lives and affected everyone surrounding them thats major affect. So lets wait if ruhis blurting truth may cost someones life or saves someones life. 

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kanoon can't punish someone who doesn’t kill someone by their own hand or make someone kill them. There's no law to punish anyone for failing to stop an accident which was not started by them. paternity fraud is not mentioned in Indian law, only few countries addressing it and India is not amongst them.

Ghost singing is not punishable by law either if I'm not wrong.

Edited by ghostlyghost - 2 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Which law states that a widow doesn't have any right in late husbands family or inheritance. This is not  4 or 5th century, were widows are supposed to live in some other place leaving every rights or believed to have jump in to her husband's pyre. Sorry but no sorry ruhi is very much poddar family member even if rohit is alive missing or dead. And ruhi destroyed the portrait of the lady she believed to be reason behind her parents death. 

All the other crimes you mentioned, Armaan, the very married man and the husband of the FL abhira is the one encouraging. He is the one silently give acceptance with his promise when Ruhi decided to get married to rohit to be near him. He is one never stopped ruhi's advancement once Rohit's goes missing. He is the one  OK to talk about their relationship to Dadi once deal is over. He is the one always tells his wife abhira is just a responsiblity for one year when Ruhi talk to him about his actions and affection towards his wife. So all that crimes are matching him also. 

And one more thing, With the way the show is going I won't be surprised if maker's show armaan knows ruhi took the duppatta. 

I won't comment on abhira's love, armaan and ruhi supposed love/ infactution because love just happens and it can't be forced. This is same for everyone. 

Note: Please Don't fight under my comment. I am just having a difference in opinion, others can also have. 

I am not surprised to see this such posts. I have seen such misogynist posts constantly over the years in tv forums against women who are perceived to be wrong and anything including rape and domestic violence is justified for that woman. It only reinforces why India is one of the worst country for women. 

Edited by The_Best - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I am not surprised to see this such posts. I have seen such misogynist posts constantly over the years in tv forums against women who are perceived to be wrong and anything including rape and domestic violence is justified for that woman. It only reinforces why India is one of the worst country for women. 

If only Vidya had slapped Abheera, DV, cruelty, saare laws yaad hua hota  

edited for calling out fans

I have no idea why you having to write out why you are reporting me. Moral policing not allowed smiley9

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Attacking real people over a fictional character is morals. How a fictional character is formed is writer's liberty. He will write the character according to his vision not what me, you or others interpet. 

You got offended when people tell the facts  that they came to their character, their morality etc. This is an open forum everyone can put their different opinion in a calm way.  

Please do the needful 

edited for moral policing