Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Lol……..anyone who watches the show regularly knows there is no contract paper vis a vis their marriage being a deal for one year. It is just verbal affirmation made under hostile environment by both the parties. If any of them wants they can go back on their words and the so called deal marriage will become a real marriage which it already is.

Exactly their marriage is as real as it can get. They call it contract bcoz they want it that way. If tomorrow they develop  feelings for each other and they want to consummate their marriage, they are free to do so without any remarriage, Their present marriage gives them the rights.

I have zilch knowledge about these laws. But atleast its a basic thing to know that there is nothing like a Contract marriage . It only exists on TV.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

Exactly their marriage is as real as it can get. They call it contract bcoz they want it that way. If tomorrow they develop  feelings for each other and they want to consummate their marriage, they are free to do so without any remarriage, Their present marriage gives them the rights.

I have zilch knowledge about these laws. But atleast its a basic thing to know that there is nothing like a Contract marriage . It only exists on TV.

Even prenup, which is common in the west, is not legally enforceable in India, even if made on stamp paper, as there is no law to ratify it.

Edited by Lostin90s - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

both are being lawyers if they don't have official document to say their marriage is contract it will be shame on their professions. Here both agrees that it's just 1 year marriage. So obviously there should be a document else why will ppl stress on 1 year. Instead of saying you are just here for some years

https://youtu.be/onZ1mECsMKk?si=6bCIc3Xl0SHctGgc

In our place even cousins are considered as bros and sisters.

I don't think there is any legal document proving it's a contract marriage. Abhira must have written the tems and conditions of the marriage on a paper and got it signed from Armaan .

She is doing the same for the loan she has taken from Armaan.

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

This is so true 

Ruhi is wrong for EMA n hurting Rohit n doing stupid antics But how is armaan a victim

He is harassed by Ruhismiley29 

He lets her hug him Enter into his personal space He lets her interfere in his relationship with his deal wife n justifies romancing his deal wife by saying she is his responsibility for few months Their romantic dance Ruhi was not alone in that Armaan was very much present n showed his dancing skills 

Blaming women is easier for some 

Just like how some say about cheater husbands Pati to accha hi tha Wo aurat ne hi seduce kiya hoga 

Ruhi is easily called Lusty characterless n other names but for Armaan there is still hope for redemption once he atleast realises his feelings for FL n discloses this same to Ruhi Shows how Men will always have it easy 

Ruhi is a woman and Armaan is a man utna hi difference hai 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

I don't think there is any legal document proving it's a contract marriage. Abhira must have written the tems and conditions of the marriage on a paper and got it signed from Armaan .

So far, there has been no mention of such paper or hand written contract being in existence in the show.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Yeah this is what i found on net. So if they sign it's valid under law. 

Contract marriages are not legally recognized in India. However, this does not mean that they are not enforceable. If both partners agree to the terms of the contract and sign it, then the contract would be considered a valid contract under Indian law.

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

So far, there has been no mention of such paper or hand written contract being in existence in the show.

Yeah. I stated it as possibility but no document is shown till now.  The contract is verbal only.

@Diya

Kindly keep the topic to Ruhi Birla's borderline criminal antics, idk why you are bringing up Ab and her marriage.

1. Fraudulent marriage: Again you bring in Ab because you do not have anything else to justify Ruhi Birla's pre-adultery antics. But at least I am happy to see you agree that Ruhi is a fraud.

2. Mental harassment: Your point actually doesn't stand because it's Ruhi Birla who brought up the soulmates wali baat in the first place and that's how their romance started. So Ruhi Birla started the emo manipulation of so called soulwala love and who made obscene demands at her own engagement party which SHE herself chose to get into. And LMAO! Ruhi Birla should take accountability for her own actions before she can blame either Ar or Ab for her own baddimag, foolish and absolutely deluded thoughts and actions.

3. Vandalism: When someone gets into a fradulent marriage - which you agreed to in the first point of your post - then who the eff is Ruhi Birla to even break an object in the Poddar household? Who gave her this right?

It's funny you called Akshu a cold blooded murderer when she shares the same genes as Ruhi Birla (you know being her aunt and all) - seeing how Ruhi destroys home and people's lives, that day isn't far when she too plots to murder Ab.

4. Adultery: Again you bring in Ab because you do not have anything else to justify Ruhi Birla's pre-adultery antics. Ruhi Birla is a homewrecker. And besides Ar has said three times that nothing will happen between them, yet Ruhi Birla continues to relentlessly pursue a MARRIED man and so shamelessly also to the point the married man is getting swayed. Do you know how many marriages would have been saved if the husband would have informed the wife like this "there is a crazy homewrecking woman who is doing everything possible to lure me even though I said no?" But yeah Ar is an absolute loser to get lured by Ruhi Birla when her personality is rotten to the core (family genes play a hard part in this - arrey I mean Sirat and no one else!). He needs extra glasses for sure.

5. Thievery: Again you bring in Ab because you do not have anything else to justify Ruhi Birla's pre-adultery antics.

6. Domestic Abuse: But did Ruhi get hurt (she got saved by Dadisa)? Did Ruhi get hurt when the boxes broke? I expected logical explanations... but that's too much expectations.

As for your update: Do you even watch the show? When has Ab and Ar signed contract papers?

Ruhi Birla is the one who actually uses people by  using her so-called traumatic orphan phase. So sad she got dumped by her surname family naa? Poor Goenkas had to be burdened by this human version of bad luck. She herself has a hand(brake) in her own mother's death and lets out so many crocodile tears. No sympathy from my side for woman who only displays immoral, characterless and shameless behaviour, and who was a freeloader in the Goenka house, who is a freeloader in the Poddar house. I wonder if Poddars will kick her out of the house once the truth comes out of her loving Ar while he's married or will they continue to crown her the best bahu of the year still? Anything that Ruhi did (which btw is limited to cooking for the Poddars, and remember when she thought party >>> pooja) was all to gain their respect so that she can become Ar's wife and none of them were out of the goodness of her heart. She is that kind of a matlabi woman. Tsk tsk.

As for your conclusion: True, but Ruhi >>>>>> Ab when it comes to being dumb and useless. And she's the root cause of her own pains, stupidity and besharamness.

What's more hypocritical is when Ruhi Birla's pre-adultery acts are justified with her orphan trauma. Yeah, everyone left her so it's super duper okay that she can pursue Ar and fight for her 2 minute lub storee  smiley42

And I already said that Ar is one beigaraat idiot and loser who does not deserve to be Ab's life partner, but my topic is NOT about them. It's only about how Ruhi Birla needs to think about her own criminal antics before going and fighting in the court for Vidya slapping her. Because a lot of things can be used against her too smiley43

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Atleast in my post i have also mentioned some points regarding ruhismiley1 if you feel it's derailing topic where as i clearly mentioned in my post that even fl has those and both fl and ruhi deserves to go to jail smiley36 rest all i don't even have patience to read. smiley11 neither i am interested in reading same content over and over again nor interested in argue over a useless characters like AB and RU. I repeat both are useless and taking advantage of others and armaan is also not saint. 

I have put my point you can either agree or disagree 🙂

edited for moral policing

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago