Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Unpopular opinion: Madhav is a nincompoop and will sorely disappoint Abhira. 

So, it is better if Abhira doesn’t look for her papa in him.

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

this post is about Abhinav lol if people want to wish Madhav then be it. It’s not like Manisha will never ever disappoint Abhira. The show is all about everyone disappointing FL lol smiley37

Posted: 15 days ago

Yup a person who couldn't stand for his 1st wife, his son, no matter what the circumstances is now lecturing armaan on what he is supposed to do. Khud ko toh kaveri kay against jaane ki himmat nahi Hui and abhi he is expecting armaan to take a stand against her. He is not going to be of any help to abhira going forward.

Originally posted by: Naya_31

this post is about Abhinav lol if people want to wish Madhav then be it. It’s not like Manisha will never ever disappoint Abhira. The show is all about everyone disappointing FL lol smiley37

@bold

This was the best one line summary of this show 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

Yup a person who couldn't stand for his 1st wife, his son, no matter what the circumstances is now lecturing armaan on what he is supposed to do. Khud ko toh kaveri kay against jaane ki himmat nahi Hui and abhi he is expecting armaan to take a stand against her. He is not going to be of any help to abhira going forward.

One can learn from their own mistakes , he couldn’t take stand for his 1st wife so he don’t want his son to do the same mistake as him, so I don’t see anything wrong he is finally taking stand and trying to guide his son to take right decisions . Right now he is helping and guiding Abhria like a papa and that is all matters for now ,baadh mein kya hoga dekha jayega. I hope they don’t ruin this bond as none of the other generations FIL loved or cared for their DIL’s like this before..so this papa Beti Jodi is spl.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Not unpopular opinion. You are right, in the sense, a man who couldn't stand up for the woman he loved , and brought his young toddler to a house which screwed his mental health, is not someone we want to technically support. But some people can learn from their mistakes, and I genuinely feel Madhav wants to .

And I love the way he is protecting Abhira. So for now, I will root this papa beti bond smiley27

Baad mein toh we all know everyone will go against hersmiley36 She is the female lead and obviously has to suffer dukh dard.

But it's so heartwarming to see him supporting abhira and just 3 days back, I was telling someone looks like Abhinav sent a father to protect his baby girl, and the same sentiment was echoed by Abhira today that Abhinav sent him smiley27

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

One can learn from their own mistakes , he couldn’t take stand for his 1st wife so he don’t want his son to do the same mistake as him, so I don’t see anything wrong he is finally taking stand and trying to guide his son to take right decisions . Right now he is helping and guiding Abhria like a papa and that is all matters for now ,baadh mein kya hoga dekha jayega. I hope they don’t ruin this bond as none of the other generations FIL loved or cared for their DIL’s like this before..so this papa Beti Jodi is spl.

Hum ITV viewers hai na, toh aisa sochna swaabhavik hai. Kabhi bhi kisi character ko achcha socho toh kuch din baad the character will either disappoint or otherwise die 😂 toh isliye to not be sad later, overthink karna padta hai 😂 

As far as madhav is concerned, I don't like people who claim to love someone and will happily marry or love someone else. Ekdum hopeless romantic types hoon main, toh aisi cheezein blasphemy lagti hai mujhe. Such people who spoil someone's life and then themselves go on to live life with someone else, mujhe toh aisay log bilkul bhi pasand nahi hain. Isliye I can't stand madhav poddar.

Haan but keeping his story aside, it's heartening that he is supporting a girl who has no family. Abhira hasn't ever known father's love, toh the bond looks really sweet. But since it's ITV, kab Tak is the question. Cos expectations high rakhenge insay toh dhadaam karke hum hee girenge 😂😂 toh madhav poddar ko pehle hee bura bhala bol rahi hoon so that in future if he disappoints or dies toh itna bura na lagay smiley37

WildestDreams thumbnail

DT NOTE

24 hours are up since the episode mentioning Abhinav aired. 

Topic closed.

Regards 

YRKKH DT