Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Finally, Armaan realised how foolish and idiot he is to think Abhira will keep hanging onto him like Ruhi.. 

Idiot of first class, pls go and play with your Ruhi your Shiv Shakti ritual is pending šŸ˜‘ 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved part 2

Love the ending where armaan was shown mirror to what he lost by a mere employee 

Outstanding chapter šŸ‘

Curious how is armaan planning to redeem himselfā€¦.a version of Vidya maa finding out about his wrongdoing towards abhira willl be a treat to readā€¦if you do decide to write it please make it strong blow to armaan and roohi.

Excited to read more 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it. You have a beautiful flow. I can imagine everything play out. Happy that Abhira has sorted things enough to make her fresh start. Its going to be difficult but if anyone  will, she will make it. ā¤ļø 

You integrated the staff feelings regarding her seamlessly into this. Thank you for writing. 

Look forward to the Bangalore chapter. 

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Love the update 

Ar and ruhi deserve more reality check up

Continue plz

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

love reading the stories here, wished the writers where part of the show.

Let Abhira be truthful and fierce to the Poddar family, not mahaan..

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it. Abhira has sorted things out at the resort. I hope to find how she will sort her things at Udaipur.

Armaan and Ruhi require a reality check when the family finds out what these 2 did with Abhira. Please continue soon.

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the update..

Good to see Armaan realize that he was a big fool..

Liked Dev supporting Abhira.. 

do continue soon

Amazing update 

Bhabhimaan deserve more slaps from poddar family

Waiting for next part

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 1 months ago
whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you all so very much for the heartwarming response and for being so encouraging smiley27 It means so much to me! And thank you also for the suggestions - I will do my best to incorporate as many as I can! You guys have the best ideas! smiley4

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART THREE

Ruhi watched in bewilderment as Armaan's fingers trembled against the screen of his phone, his eyes darting from one contact to another in a desperate attempt to find Abhira. His agitation was palpable, his normally composed demeanor shattered.

Her heart ached at the sight of him, the man she loved consumed by a turmoil she couldn't comprehend. She had always believed that their love was destined, that nothing could come between them. But now, even with Abhira gone, as she witnessed the raw desperation etched into Armaan's features, she couldn't help but question everything she had ever believed in.

"Armaan, what's wrong?" she asked softly, her voice barely above a whisper. She reached out to touch his arm.

Armaan barely registered her presence, his mind racing with thoughts of Abhira. He continued to dial numbers, each unanswered call adding to the growing sense of panic that gnawed at his insides.

"Why are you so bothered, Armaan?" Ruhi pressed, her concern deepening with each passing moment. "Abhira left willingly. She's a strong girl, she'll be fine."

But Armaan couldn't shake off the overwhelming fear that gripped his heart. It wasn't just the fear of Abhira being alone in the world that tormented him, but the stark realization of his own loneliness, of losing her comforting presence in his life. Her absence loomed over him like a shadow, casting a pall of emptiness over his once vibrant world. The echoes of her laughter, the warmth of her touch, and the reassurance of her presence felt like distant memories slipping through his fingers. He longed to reach out to her, to plead for her forgiveness, and to beg for another chance to make things right. But deep down, he knew that some wounds ran too deep to heal, some bridges too broken to mend.

"We should leave for Udaipur," Ruhi suggested. "We need to tell the family that Abhira has left and we need to file the divorce papers. Then we can be free to reunite, with the family's blessings."

As Ruhi's urgency filled the air, Armaan's heart sank. Her words painted a picture in which he did not see himself.  The enthusiasm Ruhi exuded for his impending divorce with Abhira and the prospect of him and Ruhi being together once again left him hollow, devoid of the joy he had once associated with her presence. It was as if a veil had been lifted, revealing the stark reality of their situation.

In that moment, as Ruhi spoke of informing their family about their love, Armaan's conscience screamed out in protest. The idea of perpetuating that deception, of adding another layer of lies upon lies, filled him with an overwhelming sense of discomfort. It no longer rang true to him. It was as if something fundamental had shifted within him, making the prospect of declaring his love for Ruhi feel disingenuous.

But beyond the fact that he could not bring himself reciprocate Ruhi's feelings, Armaan couldn't shake the realization that his bond with Abhira ran deeper than mere responsibility. The thought of abandoning her, of betraying the trust she had placed in him, filled him with a profound sense of loss. It was a realization that had struck him earlier, when he had stared at the blank space in the divorce papers where his signature should be. He could not foresee himself ever signing those papers. 

Memories of the the countless moments he had shared with Abhira had flooded his mind... the laughter, the tears, and the silent understanding that had defined their relationship. Despite its unconventional nature, there was a sense of comfort and belonging that he found only in her presence. He realized that there was a sense of pride that he felt in being Abhira's husband, a title that held more meaning to him than he had ever realized before. It was a pride born not out of tradition or societal expectations, but out of the genuine connection they shared and the admiration he felt for her. 

Signing the divorce papers wasn't just a matter of legalities; it was the breaking of the bond he shared with Abhiraā€”a bond that transcended labels and definitions. This realization had shaken him to the very core of his being, forcing him to confront the depth of his wrongs.

"Ruhi, you need to go back to Udaipur without me," Armaan finally said, his voice heavy with resignation.

"Why are you pushing me away, Armaan?" Ruhi implored, her eyes searching his for answers, "Rohit is gone, Armaan," she reminded him gently. "And Abhira has left. There's nothing stopping us from being together now."

Armaan felt a sharp pang of guilt as he gazed into Ruhi's eyes, filled with love and hope, their brightness reflecting the depth of her feelings for him. It felt like a dagger twisting in Armaan's heart. Without realizing it, he had allowed her to believe in a fantasy, a love that may never have existed from his side. He felt overwhelmed with a profound sense of shame and self-loathing. How could he have been so blind to the consequences of his actions? How could he have let Ruhi hold onto a love that was nothing more than an illusion?

Tears welled up in his eyes as Armaan struggled to find the words to convey his deepest regrets. "It was all a mistake," he admitted, his voice trembling with emotion. "When I met you, I mistook the infatuation that I felt for you, for love, and I misled both of us. I made a grave mistake. I should have encouraged you to be loyal to Rohit and to give your marriage a chance. I ended up wronging you and Rohit both. And after I married Abhira, I owed her my loyalty. I should have realized this sooner, and made it clear to you too. I will never forgive myself."

Ruhi could only listen in silence, her heart breaking with each word Armaan uttered. Each syllable felt like a hammer striking against the delicate china of her hopes and dreams, shattering them into irreparable shards. The echo of his turmoil reverberated within her, like the haunting melody of a broken violin string, its dissonance resonating through the caverns of her soul.

Ruhi felt as though she was standing on the edge of a precipice, watching helplessly as the ground crumbled beneath her feet. The foundation of their love, once solid and unwavering, now seemed as fragile as spun glass, teetering on the brink of collapse. It was as if she were suspended in mid-air, caught between the soaring heights of her aspirations and the crushing weight of reality.

"I'm truly very sorry, Ruhi," Armaan whispered, his voice choked with tears. "I can't give you what you need or what I promised."

Ruhi stepped back, her gaze ablaze with a mixture of anger and anguish. His apology felt like salt rubbed into the raw wounds of her heart, reopening old hurts she had tried so hard to bury. Yet again, another loved one leaving her...

"You don't get it, do you?" she retorted, her voice trembling with suppressed emotion. "You've always been blind to what's right in front of you. You can't see how much I've loved you, how I've stood by you through everything. She doesn't deserve you, doesn't even understand you. She left you, didn't she? But you choose her, like you've always done... over and over again. Enough now, I am done waiting." 

Ruhi's words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of unspoken pain and resentment.

Part Four 

Edited by whimsical - 28 days ago