Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Yes the entire sequence is beautifully performed. 

https://youtu.be/d3deTl0w70I?feature=shared

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That "Ek hi dil hai kitni baat todoge" was so heartbreakingly beautiful. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Beautiful performance by Sammy today. ❤️

I really felt it was a well written and well performed.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Beautiful performance by Sammy today. ❤️

I really felt it was a well written and well performed.

Exactly, felt her pain. She adored her mamma and mamma was her whole world....woh kya gayeen, she is facing so much since then....

I know armaan has messed up big time...he is trying to do something...but IMO, it is still too less.....

His family is hopeless...how much atyachaari they r...how can dadi b shown as an evil person...competing with  a 22 year old...I mean Abhira holds so much of power that even dadi is scared....saara poddar powerful khaandaan mil kar abhira ke against khada ho gaya hai...and she is still fighting these evil...

Pinecone thumbnail

I really dont understand the criticism for Abhira by some peeps. 

Matlab itna dard, itni takleef, itna hate face karti hai

She's been lied to by the man she trusted so much. 

Why would she wanna listen to his explanations?! 

Voh jo bhi explanation deh, she's gonna still have the question - why did you hide it from me. 

Gussa hai, hurt hai, but phir bhi dur bhi na ja sakti coz she loves him and his family.

How anyone can feel anything else apart from wanting to give her a tight hug is beyond me. 

Yes the entire sequence is beautifully performed. 

https://youtu.be/d3deTl0w70I?feature=shared

Beautiful and the best scene from today’s episode , finally they r talking .And as always sam rocked with her performance , she is so broken and lonely she couldn’t  stop but hug him back . She is right it’s not easy to hate the person we love. Phufa’s anger I can still understand as he thinks only because of  Abhria his bache bigad Gaye but KV i don’t understand her anymore , she has completely tuned evil and trying to destroy a 22 yr young girl for absolutely no reason except for her stupid ego.

RoPu is brilliant too with his expressions and that guilt when  she said “meine sbase jyada 2 logon se pyaar kiya “ he knows he has broken her trust and gave her  greatest pain in her life again after after losing her mamma.DKP hit jackpot with the casting ,

Am manifesting for the last part for the future (iif there will be one )when he have to choose btwn his family and Abhira  “Zindagi mein kitne bhi mushkile aaye mein tumeh hi chununga “ this keeps my hopes up these 2 going in s1 way of no divorce. 

I really dont understand the criticism for Abhira by some peeps. 

Matlab itna dard, itni takleef, itna hate face karti hai

She's been lied to by the man she trusted so much. 

Why would she wanna listen to his explanations?! 

Voh jo bhi explanation deh, she's gonna still have the question - why did you hide it from me. 

Gussa hai, hurt hai, but phir bhi dur bhi na ja sakti coz she loves him and his family.

How anyone can feel anything else apart from wanting to give her a tight hug is beyond me. 

i m unable to understand totally....

I mean, i really cannot trust armaan....for family he left ruhi, ruhi ko itni importance di she had the guts to bring the divorce papers and he instead of questioning her was angry on abhira for disclosing this to vidya....

left ruhi at the mandap...mussorie and mandap mein it has been less than a month.......he was ready to write amar prem with ruhi...and the left her at the maindap...to how to trust him? either he had feelings for abhira which people could c..and so abhira could feel too......as he clearly mentioned that he cannot have a future with chitwali.....but then how can he be ready to go to temple with ruhi???

its defo quite confusing.....and armaan will not have any answers....

and regarding abhira going to mussorie..she was going when she received madhav ki call.....and then things moved fast and she stayed in udaipur....I still m not convinced ki abhira should go to mussorie....wahan bhi to fufa can harm her....yuvi ke papa to wahan ke powerful insaan hain...how can she stay safe there too???

not sure what problems people have with abhira? is it because she is tarpayofuing armaan...he deserves it......

Pinecone thumbnail

Its blind hate imo. 

How do people even compare Ruhi Abhira or Armaan Abhira ke mistakes 🙄

Abhira is flawed but her mistakes pale when you compare her against others 

Ruhi is useless and immoral, unforgivable. 

But thankfully Armaan is finally redeeming himself. Last 2 weeks episodes i have loved him. But it seems like people want him to just get easy maafi. Kyun bhai?! He should do something worthy of her trusting him again otherwise she will look like a fool for going back to him. 

Itna accha track hai. But looks like makers are now starting to make some khichdi🙈 too many things are happening 

I have really enjoyed last 2 weeks ke episodes. Hope they continue like this. 

Edited by Pinecone - 2 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

RoPu has shared Sammy ka performance waala clip in his story. RoPu was also really good in it. But Sam owned it. Just like RoPu owned the Ar-Ruhi ke reveal waala Abhimaan confrontation scene. 

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

i m unable to understand totally....

I mean, i really cannot trust armaan....for family he left ruhi, ruhi ko itni importance di she had the guts to bring the divorce papers and he instead of questioning her was angry on abhira for disclosing this to vidya....

left ruhi at the mandap...mussorie and mandap mein it has been less than a month.......he was ready to write amar prem with ruhi...and the left her at the maindap...to how to trust him? either he had feelings for abhira which people could c..and so abhira could feel too......as he clearly mentioned that he cannot have a future with chitwali.....but then how can he be ready to go to temple with ruhi???

its defo quite confusing.....and armaan will not have any answers....

and regarding abhira going to mussorie..she was going when she received madhav ki call.....and then things moved fast and she stayed in udaipur....I still m not convinced ki abhira should go to mussorie....wahan bhi to fufa can harm her....yuvi ke papa to wahan ke powerful insaan hain...how can she stay safe there too???

not sure what problems people have with abhira? is it because she is tarpayofuing armaan...he deserves it......

People have prob with Ab as she is not agreeing to go back and live with him. One episode back we could have said that people have problem because she is not ready to run to his arms but we cannot use that now as we saw a warm hug between the two recently. The irony is that Armaan does not have any complaints against Ab as he understands where she is coming from as that is what is expected from a true partner. Anyways how does it matter what anyone is thinking about Ab as long as her partner is behaving understandingly we should enjoy the episodes. And thanks to the forum rules that the forum is still tolerable otherwise it would have been a repeat of prev gen and I would have to say bye bye.Edited by Aashiqanafan - a day ago